It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ok, I would like to see some more proof of the original court case where this was said being a real thing.

With this one my gut says there is some smoke here.

I'm not saying I believe what kind of connection is being claimed but I wouldn't be surprised to find that there is some kind of connection.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yes, it is quite interesting. I'm keeping an eye on this acct: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

A manhunt is underway after burglars broke into one of Europe's largest treasure collections and took off with jewelry reportedly worth over $1 billion. The daring heist happened inside the Green Vault at the Dresden Castle in eastern Germany Monday morning, German police said.
Green Castle

One of the 100 or so stolen artifacts was the Order of the White Eagle breast star

Completed in Geneva in the latter half of the 1740s, this jewel, which represents Poland's Order of the White Eagle, was the work of Swiss jeweler and renowned diamond-cutter Jean Jacques Pallard. The item takes the form of an eight-pointed star, with a 20-carat diamond at its center and a Maltese cross made from red rubies.
Red Cross

That is really odd indeed.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Something big is going down in Malta in association to the murder of a investigative journalist and the Panama Papers

www.bbc.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yep.

Also torture of cows and chickens.

Big rare game trophy hunting was also brought back.

Good times,

But were talking about pets.

What do you think?
You like this bill? Does it do enough?

Also what is your view on animal ownership by humans?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

?

How does this apply to the hunting of seals?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Read alittle on that yesterday. Like a heist out of Ocean's Eleven. The German media had described it as the biggest such theft since WWII. Apparently the largest museum heist in history based on estimated US $1.1 Billion value.

Green Vault

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I know.

No way to enforce it without violating rights.

So I wouldn't vote for it but it would be nice. For the animals we love.

Our society really needs to change the way we think about other life on this planet.
It isn't finite and we don't own it.

We don't need laws if most of us change our perception.
If we felt like hurting animals was just as distasteful as hurting those we love, oh what a world it would be.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So is the dog thing a secret comm for real- because y’all always be sayin’ this drift happens when “over target” so, what’s missing here? QoS... calling QoS, resident dog comms expert....

Rick Perry Calls Donald Trump The Chosen One Sent By God To Rule Over Us

In an interview clip shown on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends,” Perry told Ed Henry that the president was “the chosen one” sent by God to rule over America. The former Texas governor and Republican presidential rival of Trump used Old Testament kings to make his point.

Perry said he shared his thoughts with Trump on paper recently. “I said, Mr. President, I know there are people that say you said you were the chosen one and I said, ‘You were.’ I said, ‘If you’re a believing Christian, you understand God’s plan for the people who rule and judge over us on this planet and our government.’ ”

Henry noted that Perry said he believed that former President Barack Obama was also sent by God.

edit on 26-11-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Got as far as "Diana Bathing" caution advised..
Not sure where this story was headed might be worth reading deeper into the history of Dresdon Castle?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Orange Overlord is best Overlord

edit on 11 26 2019 by dashen because: 🍊🍊🍊

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hmmm....

MH-17
17 Black
Mifsud
Ukraine
Malta

Those are kinda oddly coincidental....

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

pic

I'm not a PR flack but I've been subjected to enough of their BS to know how to Newspeak. So, for all those who want to do it right.

"I believe DJT is guilty of crimes (be vague) and there is enough evidence to convict him in criminal court, but to move forward with impeachment would tear the country apart." The Hero Stance.

"The evidence is clear, DJT is guilty of collusion, obstruction and more, I support impeachment, but I see the Senate as a partisan venue not dedicated to Truth and the law, so I cannot support a yes vote at this time." The Hedging Bets Stance.

"DJT is ruining everything, (tears flowing) Orange Man is so bad for this country, LGTQSZRTDGWS are suffering because of it, and we're going to die from rain, oh, and I abstain." The Victim Stance.

"I vote for impeachment even if we don't take a vote." No Risk Stance, but also a likely a Controlled Opposition Stance.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

This Omar deal involving Qatar is very interesting.

10,000 strong any given Sunday

Can of worms

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
“I Have Initiated the Destruction of the Republic!” – BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Adulterous Attorney Kevin Clinesmith After First Carter Page FISA App Originated

13:44:42, to FBI Employee 1: “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.” 13:44:52, to FBI Employee 2: “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.” 14:01:52, to FBI Employee 3: “As I have initiated the destruction of the republic…. Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?” 15:28:50, to FBI Employee 4: “I’m clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic’s destruction”

Again I remind Clinesmith is in RED^^^

Rigged for RED.

Q posted this graphic ages ago, and now KC seems to be a serious booby trap.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Bread and Butter

BB

Baking Bread

Bread Bakers Will Soon Be Getting Butter for their Bread?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Long lines forming this afternoon for President Trump's rally in Florida this evening.

Quick Clip: twitter.com...

Nice weather! All Winter rallies should be there, lol.

I see empty seats at the Trump rally in Florida!

GASP! twitter.com...

edit on 11/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

President Trump is taking heat for Pardoning the Turkeys today.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

This Omar deal involving Qatar is very interesting.

10,000 strong any given Sunday

Can of worms

Apparently not anymore. Probably still have troops there but nothing near 10,000.

Air Force shifts Middle East command center from Qatar to South Carolina

AL UDEID AIR BASE, Qatar — For 13 years, the U.S. has used a single building in this tiny Gulf state to command fighter jets, bombers, drones and other Air Force assets in a region that stretches from Northeast Africa through the Middle East to South Asia.

The unannounced operation, which The Washington Post was invited to observe, was the first time U.S. command and control had been moved out of the region since the center was established in Saudi Arabia during the 1991 Persian Gulf War."

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Ilhan Omar’s Minnesota Congressional District Is The Terror-Recruiting Capital Of The US

FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s fifth congressional district, which is represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar and includes the urban area of Minneapolis, is the jurisdiction with the highest rate of terrorist recruitment in the United States. Minnesota is reported to have the highest Somali population in the United States, with current population estimates breaching 100,000. This demographic has proven to be connected to terror-related activities, Fox News reports,

Let’s not forget Frens how Omar came into this position... It was part of the 16yr plan initiated by Renegade. Short 8:00min video of what was going on in Minnesota aye.

I imagine she knows something about Renegades AK-47 photo?

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join