It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Piece of ass for an investigation. That is a Quid-Quo-Pro folks!

Holmes said Sondland told Trump that Zelensky “loves your ass” to which Trump responded: “So, he’s gonna do the investigation?
www.foxnews.com...
We've got Trump now!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Pretty strange link here

www.eyeopeningtruth.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3602

Nov 16 2019 14:41:22 (EST)
www.starwars.com...📁
How do 'select' bad actors attempt comms w/o SIGINT collection?
Rebellion or Empire?
Private [invite only] faction(s)?
Dark > Light
Q

I’m wondering how many 🤡s have this Star Wars game on their phones? Details show google cloud is used for messaging and why not choose a Disney owned game to boot? I’m thinking Ivankas child dressed in Storm Tropper outfit for Halloween was a lil jab at Comey?

We know what you did you big dummy! 😂

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
In this clip, Andrew is talking about a party at Buckingham palace that he invited Epstein and Maxwell to in 2000.

He says at that time that no one knew Epstein was a rapist...Andrew claims he had no idea Epstein was involved in any of that

So what's his explanation for this headline?

Video of Prince Andrew lurking in Epstein's mansion after financier's 2008 conviction

• Duke was spotted peering around the door of the billionaire's Manhattan home on December 6, 2010
• The footage of the Duke was taken less than an hour after Epstein left the house with a young blonde woman

link

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
(partial) Q3599

How do you remove a liability?
Six o' clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?
Q

Any ideas, especially regarding the "Six o'clock can be dangerous" statement. I'm not mind-clicking on that one.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Pretty strange link here

www.eyeopeningtruth.com...

Been trying to track that aircraft for months now...registry.faa.gov...

Look at the date of the article when the helicopter should have been registered compared to the Cessna reg. Pic of Cessna below.

Somebody just posted this on Google maps ( little st. James photos ) in the last couple of days...

en.m.wikipedia.org...
Xavier Becerra bio wiki.

Edit: this is what comes up on Flightradar24

Edit: aircraft serial number P21000652 is registered to the Cessna Tail# N474AW 08/01/2014 exp.08/31/2020
And when you put the serial number of the OV-10D in 155488... that Cessna comes up again. 2 different planes with the same Serial number??? Tail numbers change all the time, but not 2 different makes of aircraft.
edit on 16-11-2019 by Bigburgh because: Clean up edits

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog
Interesting can you provide a link?

I played some hours within poker VR and I have to say that most of the time people are genuinely kind, but I've also seen many children play that adult game something I don't think should be tolerated by the makers of that game and of course parents that obviously don't overwatch their children and what kind of games they play on their home VR set.

Sometimes weird visitors portraying weird signs to those children of that I can't get height from what they mean by that as of they want them to leave or else?

Mostly they leave because many adults are annoyed when they lose all their chips from a little kids.
Still, I'm amazed how little regulation there is on VR games for children to play online.

As we know that Oculus is now in the hands of Facebook I'm worried what and if this could be a gateway for those who want to mistreat themselves upon little children that are within closed interactive VR media that seemingly hasn't or hardly any regulations when it comes to children playing adult games that are closed by passwords?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
(partial) Q3599

Family proud?
Q

Any ideas, especially regarding the "Six o'clock can be dangerous" statement. I'm not mind-clicking on that one.

Implication is that the person(s) are being followed for the purpose of ‘removing a liability ‘ ... killing them.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Enderdog
Interesting can you provide a link?

I played some hours within poker VR and I have to say that most of the time people are genuinely kind, but I've also seen many children play that adult game something I don't think should be tolerated by the makers of that game and of course parents that obviously don't overwatch their children and what kind of games they play on their home VR set.

Sometimes weird visitors portraying weird signs to those children of that I can't get height from what they mean by that as of they want them to leave or else?

Mostly they leave because many adults are annoyed when they lose all their chips from a little kids.
Still, I'm amazed how little regulation there is on VR games for children to play online.

As we know that Oculus is now in the hands of Facebook I'm worried what and if this could be a gateway for those who want to mistreat themselves upon little children that are within closed interactive VR media that seemingly hasn't or hardly any regulations when it comes to children playing adult games that are closed by passwords?

I'm sorry, but none of the fault should be on the game makers themselves. Kids playing any games rated above their age range is nothing but the fault of the parents. Either by complete ignorance or by simply not caring.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

(partial) Q3599

Family proud?
Q

It's from that old expression "watch your six" It means someone is tailing you. Whoever is doing the tailing though appears to have someone on their six as well.....

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

absolutely right but, Kids can lie of what they play because you cannot always see on the screen when they are within an HMD they simply lower the screen as you hear them say " I'm playing Dirt Rally mom"

They are literally isolated with sound and imagery from the world only what they talk about could be interpreted as wrong by the parents..
Therefore I think VR should only be above a certain age IMO
edit on 0b18America/ChicagoSat, 16 Nov 2019 17:46:18 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 16 Nov 2019 17:46:18 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Remember those Signal chat transcripts from when all of this started with people using Star Wars characters as aliases? I remember Count Dooku. I know there were more though. I bet the whole Star Wars thing was Comeys idea.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
New 8kun access is now LIVE: https:// 8kun.top

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looked at another way [Y] becomes M.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
THE HAMMER IS THE KEY TO THE COUP

Full detailed Hammer HAMR timeline (all due respect to Whitaker and HRC's blackberry tool of choice...)

Dennis Montgomery designed and built THE HAMMER foreign surveillance supercomputer to keep America safe after 9/11. Montgomery is a software designer and computer expert who worked as a government contractor for the CIA, FBI, NSA, and Defense Department.

On February 3, 2009, at the beginning of President Obama’s first term, John Brennan and James Clapper illegally commandeered the foreign surveillance tool known as THE HAMMER and transformed it into a domestic surveillance system that went operational at a secret government facility at Fort Washington, Maryland.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So how is this not in the MSM news? Q said Iran was next and then Israel last. Hmmm.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
So how is this not in the MSM news? Q said Iran was next and then Israel last. Hmmm.

mobile.twitter.com...

Not sure burning the money supply is an intelligent move.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Marie Yovanovitch's Wikipedia page

While ambassador to Ukraine, Yovanovitch was subjected to a conspiracy-driven smear campaign, amplified by President Donald Trump and his allies. In May 2019, Trump abruptly recalled Yovanovitch from her post following claims by Trump surrogates that she was undermining Trump's efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate his political rival, former vice president and 2020 U.S. presidential election candidate Joe Biden. Yovanovitch's removal preceded a July 2019 phone call by Trump in which he attempted to pressure Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Biden. Following revelation of a whistleblower complaint about the phone call and attempts to cover it up, an impeachment inquiry against Trump was initiated by the House of Representatives. Yovanovitch testified in several House committee depositions in the inquiry.

Can they get anymore biased? And her page is protected to 'prevent vandalism ' so who's got authorization to update this #?

more on the ped edits

1) Someone is manipulating Wikipedia regarding the Ukraine Scandal TODAY This is Marie Yovanovitch's Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org... … The Ukraine Scandal is right at the intro to her profile

I get the feeling "all fallen resistance members must become martyrs" is the goon effort. In some cases they really should leave it.

pedEditor is also doing this:

6) George Tyndall is a former gynecologist. In 2019 he is under investigation in the Los Angeles Police Department's largest investigation of sexual abuse by a single perpetrator.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm wondering if Q3599 refers to Prince Andrew, whose interview about Epstein connections is aired at 9pm GMT on BBC Two. The trailer talks about him meeting Epstein at NY mansion out of a sense of honour (Hah!).

Holy cow!

SPIN!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

(partial) Q3599

Family proud?
Q

Late night lurk catching up...again...so if already mentioned ignore/dismiss.

Watching your 6, is watching your back (think clock or compass) and would be a military term. So how do you remove a liability..best way is to come from the 6 you won't see us coming...it's a big WARNING from "a proud family".... Think randy Andy.......and you better shut this down....NOW or you are the liability.

Cheers TheTaff

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join