It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

2) The underground bases held by non-humans will be cleansed as part of the awakening.

Re: John Keel, Jacques Vallée, and the concept of ultraterrestrials

Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Based on the last election cycle, I don't disagree with your analysis one bit. I'm looking at the upcoming election. We now have 15 states which represent 192 electoral votes who have enacted laws that state who ever gets the majority of the national vote get their states electoral votes regardless of how their state voted. For example, Pennsylvania is now a compact state. Let's say they vote for candidate A under the last election those electoral votes would go to candidate A and the state is represented with the will of the citizens of PA no problem. Now under the new compact rules lets say California, New York and Illinois run up the vote total and Candidate B get the most national votes. Pennsylvania's electoral votes will go to candidate B not candidate A regardless of how PA went. That's what's scary about this.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"Enjoy the Show"
Perhaps the Show is bigger than you and I think.. found this interesting ...
Beautiful thing to be given the gift of free thinking.....

life-is-an-illusion-7-reasons-why

Just #2 for obvious Q references

Philosophers, for many centuries, have been trying to figure out this overarching question: what is reality? Perhaps life is an illusion. Perhaps life is not what you may have thought, and here are 7 reasons why this could be.

#2.....Reality as we know it could, in fact, be a category of television programme—the ultimate reality television show.

That sounds proper toasty et cetera, but how could it be that life is an illusion blinding us from realising we are the cast for a television show? In truth, there lies a multitude of viable explanations for this theory that life is an illusion.

For instance, this could be the workings of the governments. They do control our world, then again. So why wouldn’t they create the perfect set for the perfect reality television show?

The elites, with this in mind, could be watching everybody–everywhere—simultaneously. ...........

Godspeed

edit on 11162019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
=NEWS= Alert
Seattle captain busted in prostitution sting after offering $40 to undercover cop: reports
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
BOOOOM
BOOOM
BOOM

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Short thread

Wasn't this the guy (cenkuygur) that scripted AOC into Congress?

I had posted on this satanist and the book "1666 Redemption Through Sin: Global Conspiracy in History, Religion, Politics and Finance" by Robert Sepehr.

Short video summary:

Very few have ever heard of Sabbatai Zevi, who declared himself the Messiah in 1666, proclaiming that redemption was available through acts of sin. Sabbateans encouraged and practiced sexual promiscuity, adultery, incest and religious orgies. After Sabbati Zevi's death in 1676, his Kabbalist successor, Jacob Frank, expanded upon and continued his occult philosophy - Frankism. Jacob Frank would eventually enter into an alliance formed by Adam Weishaupt and Meyer Amshel Rothschild called the Order of the Illuminati.

The objectives of this organization was to undermine the world's religions and power structures, in an effort to usher in a utopian era of global communism, which they would covertly rule by their hidden hand: the New World Order. Using secret societies, such as the Freemasons, their agenda has played itself out over the centuries, staying true to the script. The Illuminati handle opposition by a near total control of the world's media, academic opinion leaders, politicians and financiers.

This Luciferian hidden hand occult philosophy continues to this day.
Zevi > Frank > Weishaupt > Rothschild.
Familar Bloodline names: Rothschild, Astor, Warburg, Schiff.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Subtle Trolling.

Failing NYPravda, who perpetuated (if not coined) the word "triggered" now has this tweet staring at them.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

#BREAKING VIDEO: Protesters Have Burnt Down The Central Bank In Behbahan, #Iran.

global breaking news

With protests and unrest raging in multiple hot spots around the globe from Latin America to Hong Kong to Lebanon and Iraq, it could be Iran's turn to join in. 

Amid a fresh price hike in gasoline — the latest in a string of woes to hit the sanctions ravaged Iranian economy, ultimately making life miserable for the common populace — rare mass protests have broken out in multiple cities.

zerohedge
edit on 16-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Looks like Paris had a hot day today.

Yellow Vests and Tear Gas

Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Q3599

Nov 16 2019 13:13:56 (EST)
The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o' clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?
Q

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

[Y] for Yates or Yovo?

Cheers
edit on 16-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
KamalaFlaming out

That's odd, it seemed her Dancing, Praise of Biggie, Love of Jussie S, and her curious connection to Willie Brown was the way to win over DJT voters.

Again, The Math - without "flipping" voters from DJT to dem, there is the exact same outcome as 2016. So pandering to those who vote party is pointless in a national election.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3599

Nov 16 2019 13:13:56 (EST)
The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o' clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?
Q

JC Now we can match the two up.
edit on 16-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

For example, Pennsylvania is now a compact state.

I don't think PA is a compact state, though legislation went to comittee (or, a bill was presented), on July 9, 2019.

👆🏼Wiki Picky👆🏼

I wouldn't bank on any movement in the current legislative session, although it would be good to bring it to a vote and vote it down while both chambers have a solid (r) majority.

In fact, the current general assembly passed a resolution in favor of the electoral college, and against the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact.

THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that the Republican Party of Pennsylvania supports the Electoral College and opposes the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact and urges the Pennsylvania Legislature to defend the Electoral College as created in the U.S. Constitution.

Now, I'm sure this didn't make it to the Governor's desk, but to me, it doesn't seem like PA is on board with the PVIC at this time.

Additionally, if it does come to fruition, I think it will bet smacked down by SCOTUS as it appears to skirt the representative nature of the electoral college system on a state by state basis.

I agree that this is a dangerous game, though, and definitely needs eyes on as the push from the left toward Democractic elections, rather than a represenative republic form of government is absolutely relentless. We are alreasy at a point where 50% of the population is willing to chase a vote for fee stuff. A democratic (popular vote) election whould be the line of demarcation for a ten-year timeline to the economic, and perhaps social collapse of the union.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Another POTUS tweet TYPO:
Part 1

“My support for Donald Trump has never been greater than it is right now. It is paramountly obvious watching this, these people have to go. You elected Donald Trump to drain the Swamp, well, dismissing people like Yovanovitch is what that looks like. Dismissing people like Kent..

10:38 AM · Nov 16, 2019

Part 2

....and Taylor, dismissing everybody involved from the Obama holdover days trying to undermine Trump, getting rid of those people, dismissing them, this is what it looks like. It was never going to be claen, they were never going to sit by idly and just let Trump do this!” Rush L

1) TYPOS:
a) CLEAN has AE wrong way round (AE = Ancient Egypt?),
b) LIMBAUGH missing IMBAUGH (IMBAUGH anagram = HUMA BIG),

c) Combined errors give AEIMBAUGH - Anagrams include:

IMAGE BAUH - "Bauh" is Indonesian for REALLY so possibly image from zerObama in indionesia?

AGHA IMBUE, GAME HUB AI, MEGA HUB AI

2) Tweet timestamp of 10:38:34 gives:
Q34 Q Clearance Patriot My fellow Americans
Q1038 Device hold. Comms transfer castle. Rig for silent. Q+

3) Ellipses give Q24 Not all will be prosecuted

4) CAPs only simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1
i) Base = MDTIYDTSYDK = Q154 WWII orchestrated by select families - Lord's Prayer
ii) RemoveDupes = MISK = Q52 BO/NP/NoName/MW Net Worths

b) Part 2
i) Base = TOTITRL = Q114 US Military = savior of mankind. God save us all
ii) RemoveDupes = OIRL = Q54 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The Yelling Vest movement started on 17 November 2018 and they started using tear gas on 24 Nov 2018 - "Act II".

Hard to believe this is still going on.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
16 Nov 2019 - 1:21:10 PM
For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money.
There is no escaping God.
Q

Suicide weekend?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I think he’s talking to Comey, who started a recent tweet with [Y]...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
3600 Joules!

Q3600

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 16 Nov 2019 - 1:21:10 PM
For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money.
There is no escaping God.
Q

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hard to believe this is still going on.

Macron is waiting for Merkel to do something to resolve the situation. /SARC

Thankfully, the European websites similar to ATS have plenty of citizen participation and sharing of information regarding the corruption and anti-democratic behavior of the European elites. /SARC++

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join