It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian humanoids fact or fiction?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: Erno86
I possibly have a "whiff" of laser holographic, photographic evidence of an ET dinosauroid...but I haven't posted it on YouTube yet.

Some people harbor a certain prejudice... on the premise that there is nothing superior than their own race. And if confronted with the possibility of another sentient species visiting our planet in starships --- they'll deny it or demonize it.

Give us a break, you haven't got diddly squat. I haven't heard of a single person with a prejudice against extra-terrestrials. Maybe against liars, fantasists and attention seekers who have nothing better to do than talk nonsense, and that's understandable.
No one is denying or demonising anything that's just some sort of self justification when no one accepts the non evidence provided.

There was at least a few ATS members (not the ATS staff) who were on the pro-demonization of ET's bandwagon crowd.

The person most notable on social media, who is on the same bandwagon...is none other than Jaque Vallee --- a ufologist who makes his money on books and appearances, buy spreading false lies and propaganda about ET demonology --- With the late J. Allen Hynek coming in at a close second.

Certain Christian Evangelical organizations, like some of the staff at the U.S. Air Force Academy, have been accused of spreading false rumors, lies and trash propaganda about so-called ET demons to there own pilots in training.
edit on 19-11-2019 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

While all of that is true and a fair point I was really referring to those of us with a modicum of common sense. For me, Christian evangelists don't fall into that category (of common sense). I would suggest that those ATS members you mention are really not quite right! You, in your last comment about a photograph of a Dinosaurian are teetering on the edge of that category.
However you are right, there are those who view the idea of alien visitation as some sort of demon manifestation. I accept that.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have posted (on ATS) my photograph of a purported helmeted alien hiding behind a fossil rock, when he/she or robot??? posed for my camera back in 1972 --- But I prefer not to post the purported laser holograph picture of the dinosauroid that I took a couple minutes earlier, because it would compromise the identity of another person.
edit on 19-11-2019 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

edit on 19-11-2019 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somniferum

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: cd5love96
Aren’t “dinosaurs” made up? I would imagine fossils would be turning up daily during construction all around the world. It’s always an archeologist who finds them. Seems pretty fishy.

Indeed; and that whole 'fossil fuel' idea that we will run out of (rotting dinosaur carcass) reserves is false. The Earth actually manufactures *by itself* its own idea of combustible carbon based products that include OIL.

Citations?

I ask you this reasonably: we keep finding reserves of oil, never 'oops we just ran dry in Utah and Oklahoma!' This is why is it called a reservoir, because it replenishes itself. If you have questions and want the truth I suggest you get in touch with your higher self (has every answer to anything you wish to know).

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Aren’t “dinosaurs” made up? I would imagine fossils would be turning up daily during construction all around the world. It’s always an archeologist who finds them. Seems pretty fishy.

Indeed; and that whole 'fossil fuel' idea that we will run out of (rotting dinosaur carcass) reserves is false. The Earth actually manufactures *by itself* its own idea of combustible carbon based products that include OIL.

I think that you have got the wrong idea about what "fossil fuel" is.
It mostly comes from plants and marine organisms.
Your car does not run on dead T Rexs.

I will take this as the big clue here was 'fossil'. At our consumption rate those would should have been long exhausted. BUT NO! The earth will continue to create oil and natural gas until it decides enough is enough.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Citations?

... If you have questions and want the truth I suggest you get in touch with your higher self (has every answer to anything you wish to know).

If this "higher self" is what's coming up with all these asinine ideas I've read in this ridiculous thread I think I'll just stick to the science please.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I will take this as the big clue here was 'fossil'. At our consumption rate those would should have been long exhausted. BUT NO! The earth will continue to create oil and natural gas until it decides enough is enough.

Only if you believe charlatans and religious zealots who peddle this abiotic guff.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

If you have questions and want the truth I suggest you get in touch with your higher self

I think "your higher self" is too high and needs to stop smoking the "wacky" backy.

Fossil fuels are formed by natural processes and take millions of years to be created, thats basic science that everybody "should" know. You should educate yourself in the real world and not by listening to the "voices" inside.

Here's a quote about the term "fossil fuel" from wiki and the oxford dictionary.

The first use of the term "fossil fuel" occurs in the work of the German chemist Caspar Neumann, in English translation in 1759.[5] The Oxford English Dictionary notes that in the phrase "fossil fuel" the adjective "fossil" means "obtained by digging; found buried in the earth", which dates to at least 1652

Here's some links for you.

Wiki link to fossil fuel.
Encyclopedia britannica.

edit on 20-11-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
originally posted by: Kurokageoriginally posted by: vethumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing
If you have questions and want the truth I suggest you get in touch with your higher self

Kurodage:I think "your higher self" is too high and needs to stop smoking the "wacky" backy.
Fossil fuels are formed by natural processes and take millions of years to be created, thats basic science that everybody "should" know. You should educate yourself in the real world and not by listening to the "voices" inside.
Here's a quote about the term "fossil fuel" from wiki and the oxford dictionary.

Yes we must always give undeserved laudatory honors to the real scholars of EVERYTHING, those that proclaim:
"if you cant measure it; it is to be dismissed".

edit on 21-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Only if you believe charlatans and religious zealots who peddle this abiotic guff.

How/what are statics on fossil fuel usage based; when do we run out of this resource genius?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Citations?

... If you have questions and want the truth I suggest you get in touch with your higher self (has every answer to anything you wish to know).

If this "higher self" is what's coming up with all these asinine ideas I've read in this ridiculous thread I think I'll just stick to the science please.

Yes; I agree. Do not challenge or engage any imagination or free thinking. Whatever you do; don't engage in wild fantastical imaginings of EVERYTHING/ANYTHING possible . Please do not attempt any type of ecstatic creation: probably not within your happy go lucky wheelhouse.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

How/what are statics on fossil fuel usage based; when do we run out of this resource genius?

No idea.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Citations?

Yes; I agree. Do not challenge or engage any imagination or free thinking. Whatever you do; don't engage in wild fantastical imaginings of EVERYTHING/ANYTHING possible . Please do not attempt any type of ecstatic creation: probably not within your happy go lucky wheelhouse.

Or you could just gullibly believe any old BS on Youtube without applying any common sense or critical thinking?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

veteranhumanbeing

Kurodage:I think "your higher self" is too high and needs to stop smoking the "wacky" backy.

Yes we must always give undeserved laudatory honors to the real scholars of EVERYTHING, those that proclaim:

Or you could just believe and spout any old nonsense and not bother with proof or evidence what so ever because our "higher" selves say so!!
edit on 22-11-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Citations?

Or you could just gullibly believe any old BS on Youtube without applying any common sense or critical thinking?

Youtube is your base line go to format for scholarship?
edit on 22-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

veteranhumanbeing

Or you could just believe and spout any old nonsense and not bother with proof or evidence what so ever because our "higher" selves say so!!

Your *higher selves* are crying right now:
Take the hint/this is your chance for a free enlightenment class 101
You are an eternal soul that is in the process of progression/growth (Dante's Inferno)
Those things 'spiritual' are different that those things 'material'

edit on 22-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
U

Citations?

No. That's you, that is.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HouseMusic4Life

Lol, ok, start at the beginning, evolution lol.. doh, modern science, ok not going to give this to ya, go find it yourself, has come forward and stated in fact evolution does not exist.. zip, nope, did not happen lol..

So, from that stand point you have to start completely over and ask different questions...

I will give you another to ponder your thoughts... you can not date stone and actual science proved carbon dating a bunch of BS.. hey folks, man, yea us.... been studying death and decomposition for thousands of years lol... what does that mean, duh... we are not millions of years old lol...

These questions need to come from completely different directions... parallel universe, really guys... this is like someone saying God made me lgbt lol, no he didn't lol.. how do you know... simple... if he did you would be able to naturally procreate lol... genetics, dna, nature folks. lol...

Reptilians only exist in your mind, put there by someone... who lol.... ten guesses....

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

U

Citations?

No. That's you, that is.

What imbeciles starred this? Grenades at noon Mountain Time on the second odd numbered Sunday after last Tuesday.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join