It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“He’s Not Voldemort… Eric Ciaramella Is a Deep State Conspirator”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gryphon66

What law and order crowd? Here? Nah.
The really sad thing is they think that the messenger is the enemy instead of concentrating on the message itself.

Typical really.
Always out of focus.

The messenger isn't a messenger. He's a living message aggregate. Like Drudge Report used to be.

Or, think of it in union terms.

Either way, its 2nd and 3rd hand information.
edit on 13-11-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Those are actually excellent points. I could argue spirit of the law over the letter, but we both know how that would go.

Didn't Ciaramela leave the White House in like 2017?

How could the ICIG find such a complaint valid ... which did happen.

He left and went back to the CIA.

From there, validity can be manufactured.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I’d love to see what you would “accept” as actual facts that are not online. Should I go take a copy of a page from my old set of World Books and post that? LOL

Actual facts that Trump will be impeached? How about simple common sense ... the Democrats have started impeachment, they have engaged with the Republicans publicly, and there is no “win” for them that doesn’t include impeachment. If they dropped it at this point they’re dead in the water politically. So, yeah, Trump is going to be impeached, even if the optics shift to being unfair or partisan.

I don’t see Democrats or Republicans seeking actual facts. Both spew rhetoric, both are completely ensnared in the false dichotomy of “left and right” ... and most are more interested in appearing to be a jackass toward other people for no other reason than that they disagree. Every last one of them from dogcatcher to dictator is a GD authoritarian psychopath. Full stop.

Fox News division is okay. The rest of it is utter dreck. All of them you mentioned are corporate, and their goal is not to report or dispense information, it’s to sell advertising air. I have zero respect for anyone who doesn’t see that plainly.

I’ve watched almost three decades of BS from the Religious Republicans ever since Reagan created the unholy amalgamation that is the modern Republican Party. And post-Trump? Take the most absurd, ill-informed, incompetent position and give it unbridled arrogance to believe only it is right. One of the worst is the absolutely ludicrous claim that Trump in less than three years has “completely” rebuilt the military.

It’s pure delusion most of it, and I don’t mean to be stepping on your toes if I am.

It all comes down to personal taste I guess. I was a Democrat for a long time because of their position on civil rights. However, I’ve also been distrustful of the party leadership (and by that I don’t mean Obama or Clinton) because at the beginning and ending of the day, the two parties are two heads of one snake.

The only way we’re going to escape actual totalitarianism is if we all as individuals stop letting the media, our party, our church, our education etc. lead us around by the nose and think for our f-ing selves.

And I don’t see that happening any time soon. I’m learning how to stay under the radar until I die.
edit on 13-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Format

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Those are actually excellent points. I could argue spirit of the law over the letter, but we both know how that would go.

Didn't Ciaramela leave the White House in like 2017?

How could the ICIG find such a complaint valid ... which did happen.

He left and went back to the CIA.

From there, validity can be manufactured.

Yeah, that’s an easy answer though. If Ciaramella is the primary whistleblower ... I’m done. Straight into anarchy.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

By actual facts, I mean doing what I did earlier and showing that things are not how media portray them. Look up laws and dig into stories. Read actual records of transcripts. Figure out the connections and the references.

Most just listen to the short soundbite and say it sounds good so I'll believe that. It is the same on both sides.

I can say that I have thoroughly researched everything coming out in the last 3 years and the dems are truly grasping at straws and making things up as they go along. This is mainly due to the fact Trump has never been a politician so they have to figure it out as they go. He is a oddity in the political sphere, and a much needed one. Yes, he is a Republican in name, but he hasn't shown any mercy for those he has fired that claim the same. I actually think he may be the most objective President we have had in my 40+ years...and even before that.

You can look back over my history of threads here since 2007 and see many that have been thoroughly researched and vetted. Sure there are plenty that are not in depth in the recent past, but I have kids and a life so I don't have time to put every single reference or citation in now, but you can bet your a$$ I will stand behind them all and can certainly show you facts and proof on every one. While I may not always post everything, I do always save my sources for just such a occasion.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I’m not going to engage in any more self-promotion. I’ve stated above what the legal factual basis for my statements were. It wasn’t based on media hype.

While I cannot in any way see the Trump that you see, I respect you, so I’ll say nothing more about that now.

You are a fairly factual poster. So am I. I have no heartburn with anything I’ve ever posted, even if it was wrong.

You’re subject to confirmation bias. I’m subject to confirmation bias. /shrug

Thanks for the convo and the interesting take on the IG situation.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Rand Paul has now outed ERIC CIARAMELLA, as well...

That's right...

This guy:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

How do you go from getting a security clearance and working for an agency based on your ability to keep secrets to getting fired for blabbing those same secrets to those not in the need to know (and I'm not talking about whistle-blowing) to then going back to being employed to the same agency who supposedly hired you for your ability to keep secrets?

Because apparently C*aramella has figured this out. He must know the same guys that Vindman knows; you know, the ones who let him flaunt the military code to do what he's doing.

edit on 13-11-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: madmac5150

How do you go from getting a security clearance and working for an agency based on your ability to keep secrets to getting fired for blabbing those same secrets to those not in the need to know (and I'm not talking about whistle-blowing) to then going back to being employed to the same agency who supposedly hired you for your ability to keep secrets?

Because apparently C*aramella has figured this out. He must know the same guys that Vindman knows; you know, the ones who let him flaunt the military code to do what he's doing.

I was in the Air Force, and I had a security clearance. If I had done any of this crap, I would be in Leavenworth... breaking big rocks, into little rocks and little rocks into dust...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
How dare you call them out as what they are! Don't you understand they make the rules and we small folk must obey with obedience. a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And if he loses his job because "You're Fired" sits at the big desk?

Does this even matter? If he was worried about his job he should have thought a little harder before coming forward. Not saying that they shouldnt have come forward (if trump actually did something illegal) only that it shouldnt be used as something to hid behind now.

Or worse one of his crazy followers attacks this person? Then what will you have to say?
if it happens like that, then I would say lock them up! They broke the law by attacking another person, as such they should face the consequences. But if this person's claim prove false I also believe they should be locked up for the same reason. They are attacking someone and should have to deal with the consequences that come from it.

Please tell me what you would say if someone is injured or worse?

This is redundant, as it basically asks the same question again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join