a reply to: ignorant_ape
You know what? You piss off!!!
Clearly you've never suffered severe, "Treatment Resistant Clinical Depression", and have no idea what it feels like to spend 20 years watching life
pass you by - while trying everything ever known of medical, natural, therapeutic treatments -
- while pretending for the sake of your child's wellbeing that everything is fine - while being utterly unable to 'feel' the joy of having that
child...and unable to feel any sense of enjoyment, even on a family vacation -
- because the only thing you ever really get to feel is 'tired of being alive', because it hurts, just being alive hurts.
And then you think it might be worth the effort to post this one experience, as people might enjoy seeing these pictures, so despite the fact that the
last thing you have the energy to do is compose a coherent explanation of the experience and work out the logistics of getting the photos into the
right format - you do it anyway -
- not even really for yourself, but because you think there are people who might appreciate the 'photos of the mysterious object' -
- then you have to deal with finding out that you and everyone you know who has seen the pictures are just idiots, because apparently it's nothing but
a fishing boat!!
You know what else? The only reason I even saw the damn thing is because I was too bloody tired and depressed that night to go to dinner with my
- and now you're going to chastise me for not running out of my stateroom in search of a crew member to harass with demands that they go and find out
what 'strangely bright lighted' "vessel" I saw from my balcony and report back to me...
- so excuse me for getting a little boost from thinking I had seen and photographed something anomalous, and for not even realizing that there was no
point bothering to post it on ATS, because no one really cares anyway!!!
edit on 11-11-2019 by lostgirl because: stuff