It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Looking Like Schiff - Vindman - Ciaramella Conspired to Impeach President Trump.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Only a zealot can continue to deny the mounting evidence against Trump and his Administration.

Been hearing that for 3 years now.... all its done is expose the corrupt games from dems and the media and guess what...Trumps still President.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745

By the way Trump folk, you can speak whatever # you like back at me, I wont be reading or responding to any of it. It's beneath me. Go away and boil your heads. Don't care for any of your deluded 'opinions' so don't waste your time.

This speaks for every liberal out there...Orange man bad and there is nothing else. If you would for once just say what Hillary and DNC did with the Steel dossier as totally wrong you would have 1 once of legitimacy, but no...it is all been a double standard and that is about all we need to say.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Speaking of "the media", NBC/CBS/ABC appear to have crossed a "red line" by enabling sexual assaults of adults and children. More to come later in a new thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It was exposed last week that the "Steele Dossier" was compiled for Hillary/FusionGPS/DNC in....THE UKRAINE!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It was exposed last week that the "Steele Dossier" was compiled for Hillary/FusionGPS/DNC in....THE UKRAINE!

ya that is my point....paid for to get Trump... led by Obama to actually push for FISA warrants solely based on a lie that led to Obama administration to basically do a Watergate level event.

I say screw Trump if they can't see this then there is no hope for them.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

CNN is going to regret hiring former DNI James Clapper. He "outed" President Obama on live television. Anyone who says "Obama didn't know", only has to watch that segment.

One of the 2 upcoming reports from the DOJ will spell out Obama's role in its entirety.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Where's the Whistleblower? WHERE IS HE???

Ciaramella appears to have gone into hiding.

If these allegations are true, it will be very damning for the Deep State, considering Ciaramella was seen in email chains celebrating the $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee to Ukraine.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
This stuff is getting old.... we need to see some justice to these traitors.

How long till we see Adam Schiff and his buddies lined up in front of a firing squad for his attempted coup?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Traitors used to be executed for their crimes, now it seems the corrupt are rewarded.

Any one who thinks today's political climate is normal, obviously wasn't alive before obuma. Because if they were, they'd know this # today is so #ed up that it's obscene.

a reply to: CraftyArrow

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Oraculi

Case closed.

With this evidence from RedState and WashingtonExaminer, William Barr and the Department of Justice should be set for formally charging Schiff, Vindman and Ciaramella.

Any day now.

Unlike your New York Times, cnn and Washington posts evidence against trump that will send him to jail

They were diligently reporting hoaxes about trump for years in their desperate attempt to cover up stories on their pedophile buddy Epstein

Keep the faith!!!

What evidence..?

Verified Evidence and (Not links to opinion pieces), which is what I normally get from the left as "evidence".

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: CynConcepts

Don't fool yourself. Anti Americans think it is ok to let corruption slide. DJT is doing the swamp draining now and the worst monster in it is a leftist enemy of freedom and justice.

Don’t mistake me, I remember what Obama said too. He definitely said that after winning his second term he’d have more lee-way to work with Russia. If you see working with Russia as a bad thing, then yeah, Obama did it too.

What are you saying here, that after the fake Russian Hoax involving #44's administration you don't want us doing anything about TRUE corruption but we should be willing to believe the new guy is guilty with totally unsubstantiated BS of what they are caught red handed doing? Is that what you are saying?

Why should Biden support an investigation into NOTHING? What crimes again did Obama or Biden or Hunter Biden commit?

You guys are against investigations until you aren’t. Sad.

Ok again your saying you watched the clip of the VP Biden's demand to fire the investigators in a QPQ situation and that is fine with you? And children of VP's collecting money in places his Dad sends money IS 100% conflict of interest if anyone cares since it was not stopped by the R's. Is that because of Epstein's evidence against people in high places?

You guys thinking you are the ones defining what are the lies for the rest of us has become the joke of the Century. Worse it is sick making light of children and sex trafficking that is going on with the very same group of swamp monsters. Thus making sad a better place to be than sick. We see your games and call check mate on your collective leftism lefty's.

edit on 10-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
This stuff is getting old.... we need to see some justice to these traitors.

How long till we see Adam Schiff and his buddies lined up in front of a firing squad for his attempted coup?

It better be legit firing squads for us to be able to have true Justice in the future. Not to be a set of kangaroo courts like these Racketeering thugs are trying to do to DJT and anyone helping his administration.
We want the law to do it's duty so that we have righteousness on our side and not some hate filled vigilante justice.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Oraculi

Case closed.

With this evidence from RedState and WashingtonExaminer, William Barr and the Department of Justice should be set for formally charging Schiff, Vindman and Ciaramella.

Any day now.

Unlike your New York Times, cnn and Washington posts evidence against trump that will send him to jail

They were diligently reporting hoaxes about trump for years in their desperate attempt to cover up stories on their pedophile buddy Epstein

Keep the faith!!!

What evidence..?

Verified Evidence and (Not links to opinion pieces), which is what I normally get from the left as "evidence".

Truly, it is delusional to think anyone on the left have verified evidence from their sources who are now caught in huge lies and actual Seditious acts. Oh we would like to know which verified sources we can use by the way, we missed that part?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Carewemust:

We know you write all day, every day, obsessing about a billionaire who has this country bought and paid for. Before you go about attacking anyone, please do us the honor of wiping off your chin and clearing your throat. Trump will be out of office in 5 years if he manages to buy the next election, after which none of this farce will mean a damn thing.

Meanwhile, you'll still be here. Preaching dissent and stirring the party pot. You're a fine example of why this country is a failure.

Bazinga.
edit on 10-11-2019 by Knightshadowz because: Bazinga.

edit on 10-11-2019 by Knightshadowz because: Bazinga.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

By the way Trump folk, you can speak whatever # you like back at me, I wont be reading or responding to any of it. It's beneath me. Go away and boil your heads. Don't care for any of your deluded 'opinions' so don't waste your time.

Translation: I've just laid out a bunch of BS that amounts to nothing more than conjecture and speculation, and I don't want you guys to reply with facts that might rock the foundations of my belief system.

Aka you want to maintain a safe space from discourse.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Democrats are like children with their hands over their ears yelling and screaming not wanting to hear anything else.

How they have gotten away with doing nothing for the American citizen the last 3 years except trying to undermine the president is a new low.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

We are all over the I'm so inexperienced in this and dont know what I'm doing excuse.
The Podunks of Fifth Avenue have had their run of excuses of naivete'.
He did this the day after Mueller testified to congress and he knew damn well what he was doing.

Can't be a stable genius and a bumbling fool at the same time.
Is he too dumb to pull this off or is he playing some 4D chess the rest of us can't see?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We are all over the I'm so inexperienced in this and dont know what I'm doing excuse.
The Podunks of Fifth Avenue have had their run of excuses of naivete'.
He did this the day after Mueller testified to congress and he knew damn well what he was doing.

Can't be a stable genius and a bumbling fool at the same time.
Is he too dumb to pull this off or is he playing some 4D chess the rest of us can't see?

And the best your heroes have presented, are witnesses that have based their testimonies on pieces from a NYT article.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Where's the Whistleblower? WHERE IS HE???

Ciaramella appears to have gone into hiding.

If these allegations are true, it will be very damning for the Deep State, considering Ciaramella was seen in email chains celebrating the $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee to Ukraine.
twitter.com...

A CIA safehouse.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The delusion and cognitive dissonance in this thread and America is so strong right now.
There was a video of Biden admitting he was holding back money when he was VP, and Trump said to them, hey if you have more evidence of this type of thing we would like to see it.

So who is really in the wrong here ?

This entire mess is a dog and pony show, my only fear is if the deep state takes this too far Trump will employ some type of Samson option, basically saying if you take me out illegally, the whole country is going down, he is that petty.

I have come to the conclusion that Trump is no longer the best option for America....Tulsi Gabbard is, but Trump is better than everything else the DNC has but her.

And I am not the only one that see's that.
edit on 10-11-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join