It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Looking Like Schiff - Vindman - Ciaramella Conspired to Impeach President Trump.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

It's been case closed since Schiff and his party went behind closed doors.

Something you don't do if Trump was guilty of what's he's been accused of for the gazillionth time.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Can you imagine going to court where the prosecutor and judge meet behind a CLOSED door.

Only to come out and pass sentence WITHOUT any due process or adherence to civil liberty laid down as LAW in the Bill of Rights?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Can you imagine being a big time drug dealer and you can have your lawyers, you hit man. or you accompanying the police as they interview the various witnesses and informants. Being in the prosecutor's office when the case is discussed, and sitting in on the grand jury hearing?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was not. That is part of the story that people are laughing at.

Prove it .

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Knightshadowz
a reply to: carewemust
Carewemust:

We know you write all day, every day, obsessing about a billionaire who has this country bought and paid for. Before you go about attacking anyone, please do us the honor of wiping off your chin and clearing your throat. Trump will be out of office in 5 years if he manages to buy the next election, after which none of this farce will mean a damn thing.

Meanwhile, you'll still be here. Preaching dissent and stirring the party pot. You're a fine example of why this country is a failure.

Bazinga.

Amazing how standing behind the duly elected President of the United States is considered "preaching dissent", yet #resist and BAMN are the the paths to unity. It really is clown world.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Don't even get me started on that sham of grand jury's.

Of course Trump haters wouldn't make it past jury selection because of their GD BIAS.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CynConcepts

We are all over the I'm so inexperienced in this and dont know what I'm doing excuse.
The Podunks of Fifth Avenue have had their run of excuses of naivete'.
He did this the day after Mueller testified to congress and he knew damn well what he was doing.

Can't be a stable genius and a bumbling fool at the same time.
Is he too dumb to pull this off or is he playing some 4D chess the rest of us can't see?

Are you saying he cant use the "incompetent fool" excuse Comey famously used for the Clinton's?

"Wipe it with a cloth".....

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Sure if you say so.

Lets just ignore that several of them were actually on the call.

That's a fact that seems to be conveniently forgotten.

except I didnt forget.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Imagine the cops and the detectives work behind closed doors to pull together a case before making arrests.

Imagine that.... You know the way things are done in the real world.

So that the crooks dont know what they are doing and cant sneak away or cover up crimes.

Because that is reality dude. That is how its done.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just what makes you think American POLITICS is real?

In this world Schiffs party lost and they can't get over it.

Which is nothing new, but what is new.

Is just how far they've gone.

Lying,Cheating,Stealing,weaponizing federal LEO,hiring foreign spies and paying them seven figures for the Mueller witchunt.

The world we live in is one where Schiffs party has become a clear and present danger to the REPUBLIC.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Only you would equate whistleblowers to cops
Lol
Especially when said "whistleblower" was simply regurgitating stories and opinions given to him by "the cops"

The jig is up
Dems caught lying and crafting again

Impeached by Thanksgiving right?

Lol
Caw
Caw

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

??? Without grand juries, the cops could arrest you with no danged evidence whatsoever, throw you into jail till you manage to come up with bail, and then put you through a circus of a trial, which ya, you might win, but at what cost??

Sounds more like what the commie chinese or Russians would do, not american courts...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Wildmanimal

This Mockingbird brainwash and those
behind it must be exposed.
If not, we will eventually lose this Nation.

Seems more like we already lost this nation a long time ago.
Because what's happening now looks more like a move to take it
back. That's why these democrats are being so bold. They have the
power to do what they want. And the republicans have to tip toe
around Washington so some accident doesn't befall them.

IDK speculating!

All is not lost, but we have to fight like it’s the Revolutionary War, and the enemy is not a foreign King, but unseen puppet masters behind the scenes with their agents stirring things up on their behalf. However, like George Washington, I believe we have Divine Providence on our side.
edit on 10-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Just what makes you think American POLITICS is real?

In this world Schiffs party lost and they can't get over it.

Which is nothing new, but what is new.

Is just how far they've gone.

Lying,Cheating,Stealing,weaponizing federal LEO,hiring foreign spies and paying them seven figures for the Mueller witchunt.

The world we live in is one where Schiffs party has become a clear and present danger to the REPUBLIC.
Schiff and friends are agents of the one world communist movement which has never stopped since the Bolshevik Revolution.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No, the whistleblower is the informant who brought the information to to the cops (barr, and friends) who are trying to claim in courts that the pres is immune to investigation so they didnt really investigate. So congress. Who has oversight powers picked it up. Cops usually dont out their informants till it's necessary at the trial. The closest to a trial when it comes to impeachment is the senate.. the house is more like the process leading up to and including the grand jury and indictment.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Is Vindman on Schiff's witness list?

HUGE! Schiff Witness Vindmam Testified that He “Thought” President’s “Policy” Was Wrong So He Advised Ukrainians to Ignore the President.

What a mess the Democrats have gotten themselves into. If they try to sell this sham on the American people they have the same gall as Rep. Swalwell thinking he has a chance at President.
Transcript excerpt at: www.thegatewaypundit.com... -ignore-the-president/

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Without grand juries, the cops could arrest you with no danged evidence whatsoever, throw you into jail till you manage to come up with bail, and then put you through a circus of a trial, which ya, you might win, but at what cost??

Oh do you mean like the last three years of Trump did X ?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

One problem though Joe Biden has not won the primary yet and decided to join the race after the investigation into him was already opened. So since this is an ongoing criminal case against someone who bragged about doing it on tape, who after the investigation was started decided to run "because he had to" in the primary after being advised by his former boss not to, the whole basis for this "inquiry" is moot. If the phone call happened after proven loser (he has tried before and lost miserably) Joe Biden had won the primary you might have something (not much as again Joe was videotaped bragging about his corruption) but since that has not happened this is a sham banana republic stunt that everyone should be appalled at.

Those who cheer and root for the Duly elected President to be impeached for well doing his job should take a good hard look at themselves and inquire why am I unable to actually find any wrong doing on his part? Why do I constantly blindly eat giant nothing burgers and come back to eat more? Why am I always hungry for another nothing burger? Is it because there is no substance in what I am devouring? And lastly, is my consumption of nothing burgers responsible for my severe case of Hilliarhea, did it turn into tds (like strep throat used to turn into ...,) why oh why do I keep consuming nothing with the hope of it having substance?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ash614
I would prefer that you don’t put the K in America ... thanks

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
Some of you are mentally ill. The Impeachment is a 100% legal action against Trump's corrupt self-serving and underhanded scheme to win the next election by manufacturing bull# corruption allegations. This guy has steamrolled over our allies to hand territory to the Russians.

Like those who think Joe Biden already won the not yet held primary and since that has not happened he is not Trump's rival making this a farce at best.

By the way Trump folk, you can speak whatever # you like back at me, I wont be reading or responding to any of it. It's beneath me. Go away and boil your heads. Don't care for any of your deluded 'opinions' so don't waste your time.

Cheers.

Voted for Jill Stein ftr. Stating that you will not reply to anyone who points out the flaws in your rant seems well Fascist, and I already had to delete the middle part of your rant as I cannot re-post fascist attacks on my fellow countryman.

In case you missed it above show us where Joe has won the primary to be Trump's political rival, you know the one that has not been held so at this point Trump has nothing but "contenders" to be his opponent one of those contenders has already tried and failed miserably to be the "contender" which does not show as proof that he would be "the contender"

Will you reply to this since I am not what you divisively label as a "Trumper?" I voted for Jill Stein because she was the only candidate who ran on a platform of Peace and was not a piece os?

You should ftr of course to show us how the election has already been run and JB was selected as the Candidate of The Democratic Party to Oppose Trump in the national election. Otherwise "you got nuttin"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join