It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop who arrested El Chapo's son 'executed'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Actually I take my previous statement back, don't send in the Marines I usually get along well with them, send in the MAGA people they are the toughest people on earth.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

as seen here:

Thats the one.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Cartels will always exist as long as we have porous borders. Militarizing and fortify our borders as well as a heavy Coast Gaurd presence is the only way we’ll start to see a decline in the violence. You have to take their money source away before anything will change. People like Bernie and the large majority of the left that are against securing our borders are clueless about this and just don’t get it. I know it’s easier said than done and there’s no cure-all but as it stands right now our borders are a joke to the cartel.

edit on 8-11-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: 727Sky

hard to take a hellfire missile hostage and god help the cartels if they bring that crap past the boarder in any real way.

i pray for mexico, we need to show the cartels some shock and awe

You're aware the mexican cartels already have a fairly heavy presence in America, especially inside the prison system? They operate even up here. The Mexican gangs war with the Asian ones. They won't hesitate to start taking it out on people outside Mexico.
edit on 8/11/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Those cops usually wear masks just to prevent this kind of stuff. When you see videos of arrests of these drug dealers the police or Marines wear masks. I guess this poor guy didn't or was exposed.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I haven’t listened to that one, so thanks for the suggestion!
I love how he has people on that sometimes seem banal (at least to me), but they blow your mind!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is very similar to what happened in the United States. Until a man by the name of Elliot Ness made a stand against the mob. They were called the untouchables for a reason. They had no fear and nothing to lose.
edit on 11/8/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn some three letter agency actually provided the cartel with the location of the officer so they could make the hit!

A reasonable conclusion to make when the previous administration was sending them military weapons by the truck load. Eric Holder and Fast and Furious?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We need to take out one of their operations/factories with a clandestine raid (Seal/special forces) to assess the collateral damage impact of taking others out with bunker busters. We need to know how many kids are in there that were abducted by these cartels in the US as well as Mexican civilians abducted in the internal Cartel wars, and used as slaves.

I will bet there are many, and the discovery will define the approach needed to save them while simultaneously destroying Cartel assets, if we should go in there.
edit on 8-11-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

originally posted by: carewemust
What movie was that (about 4 years ago) where the vigilante shot the wife/two sons at the dinner table in front of the Mexican drug lord. Then killed the drug lord himself? (The drug cartel had already murdered this guy's wife/children.)

Sicario. That was a crazy scene.

Thank-you! That movie gave me the idea of how to deal with terrorists and mass shooters. Works for the Cartels. Even government officials and law enforcement are afraid of them. I think Chicago gangs keep the police off their backs by putting targets on the families of law enforcement. (Only 32% of Chicago gang murders generate an arrest)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Why is this American news?

Because the killers can walk across the borders unchecked, and unchallenged, because border patrol can't do their job?

Screw Mexico, screw, immigrants, screw the cartel.

Why would any US politician campaign on easy access to these types of killers on US soil?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Bernie Sanders now wants to give all illegal aliens immunity, and get rid of Border Patrol/ICE.

He's gone mad.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

And a lot of our guys lost our lives as well.

But what I was getting at was not so much of a front lines war.
But a door to door house clearing war again

yep.. some wars are worth fighting!.... imagine if they did manage to rid these regions of cartels while also bringing in laws and a domestic market thats regulated?

a chance to do great things here... first, someones gotta do the messy work

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

yep.. some wars are worth fighting!.... imagine if they did manage to rid these regions of cartels while also bringing in laws and a domestic market thats regulated?

Are they really?

Why is this worth American Soldiers lives?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I say we put bounties on heads, let soldiers of fortune have at it. Release drug offenders from prison, divert the majority of the money from imprisoning drug offenders to border security, legalize all drugs in the US, and together with Mexico, treat any and all human and weapons trafficking as an act of war, punishable by high-velocity lead poisoning.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Are they really?

Why is this worth American Soldiers lives?
...because we swore an oath to defend the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

...because American children were ambushed, riddled with bullets and left to decompose.

...because as a father to a beautiful Six(6) year old American girl and US Army veteran, I sincerely agree that some wars are needed, to fight for those innocently killed.

...because this isn't a war for oil or resources, rather, a war for Humanity, to rid ourselves of the beast that defile anything that opposes them, there is no issue taking up arms against such creatures, not necessarily for the benefit of the Mexican people, but to insure that nothing like this happens again.

I approve of a response.
edit on 8-11-2019 by Arnie123 because: Truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

because before we got pulled into being the worlds police force we made our name by stomping out international injustice and shenanigans crushing the 3rd Reich and the imperial Japanese and our general failed war on drugs fuels their coffers and allows them to stay as powerful as they are. then after that did not work we did this www.foxnews.com...

The deal allegedly began with Humberto Loya-Castro, a Sinaloa cartel lawyer who became an informant for the D.E.A. after a drug case against him was dismissed in 2008. According to the motion, the deal was part of a 'divide and conquer' strategy, where the U.S. helped finance and arm the Sinaloa cartel, through Operation Fast and Furious, in exchange for information that allowed the D.E.A. and FBI to destroy and dismantle rival Mexican cartels. Operation Fast and Furious is the failed Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives anti-gun trafficking program which allowed thousand of guns to cross into Mexico. "Under that agreement, the Sinaloa Cartel, through Loya, was to provide information accumulated by Mayo, Chapo, and others, against rival Mexican Drug Trafficking Organizations to the United States government. In return, the United States government agreed to dismiss the prosecution of the pending case against Loya, not to interfere with his drug trafficking activities and those of the Sinaloa Cartel, to not actively prosecute him, Chapo, Mayo, and the leadership of the Sinaloa Cartel, and to not apprehend them.” Zambada- Niebla was arrested in Mexico City in March 2009 and extradited to the U.S. in February to stand trial on narco-trafficking-related charges. The indictment claims he served as the cartel's "logistical coordinator" who oversaw an operation that imported tons of coc aine into the U.S. by jets, buses, rail cars, tractor-trailers, and automobiles. Zambada-Niebla is now being held in solitary confinement in a Chicago jail cell.
we made a deal with sinaloa to ideally stomp out the other cartels

www.nbcnews.com... 300,000k deaths so far partially due to the corruption but baring a full on alpha strike against the bulk of their leadership and distribution networks its like trying to stop a hemorrhage with a sponge as with good deal of the mexican govenment on their payroll ,mexican army defections and general corruption of the various police forces they tend to get warned before hand and like the OP says even disguised officers get whacked in broad daylight by guys with machine guns

López Obrador, who ran on a promise to fight violence and corruption, declared an end to the drug war in January. He said then the Mexican army would no longer prioritize capturing cartel bosses. He has focused more on social programs than on force, although he created a national guard. But López Obrador has had to defend his security strategy since the Oct. 17 shootout in Culiacán, Sinaloa, between Mexico’s security forces and cartel gunmen following the capture of Ovidio Joaquín Guzman, one of Guzmán's children. The mayhem left 13 police officers dead. In the end, Mexico’s security officers released Guzmán's son. In an Aug. 23 report for the Wilson Center, Wayne wrote that Mexican National Guard troops that are helping to deal with Central Americans heading north are not available to stop drug organizations in other parts of Mexico.
the mexican government giving up isnt helping either

time.com... but i would not blame the Mexican army for having bad morale what with being defeated by a cartel in legit battles as we saw with the capturing of el chapos kid who was then released because they underestimated what amounts to ridiculously armed partisans who openly got to do what ever they wanted to free him while a nation with an airforce tanks and a navy could do nothing but capitulate

But on Thursday in the Sinaloan city of Culiacan, the cartel gunmen were everywhere. They openly drove in trucks with mounted machine guns, blockaded streets flashing their Kalashnikovs and burned trucks unleashing plumes of smoke like it was a scene in Syria. They took control of the strategic points in the metro area, shut down the airport, roads, and government buildings and exchanged fire with security forces for hours, leaving at least eight people dead. In contrast, everyone else had to act like ghosts, hiding behind locked doors, not daring to step outside. And in this unusual battle, the Sinaloa Cartel won. Their uprising was in response to soldiers storming a house on Thursday and arresting Ovidio Guzman, the 28-year old son of convicted kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman. In February, the U.S. Justice Department announced it had indicted Ovidio Guzman on trafficking coc aine, marijuana and meth. But after hours of cartel chaos, Mexico’s federal government gave soldiers the go ahead to release him. It capitulated.
now to be fair these aren't like the bundy's at the wild life refuge they were armed with anti tank guns belt fed machine guns and browning 50 cals and make shift technical's

so unless they(us or Mexican military) can take out the next group that try's to do this so brutally it makes the next two generation of cartel wannabees think twice before sticking their heads out for now the cartels have had their own "Yorktown"moment where those that were not supposed to win did.and the Mexican president has already thrown in the towel

www.reuters.com... morale is desperately low among the Mexican military already

“I witnessed the army, scared to go in,” Miller said, apparently describing the day of the attack, which occurred in the morning, when cartel firefighting lasted for hours, restricting search parties. Authorities did not arrive until sundown.
so unless they let us help in some form or the UN decides to get involved in it (fat chance that they would do any good)

www.wsj.com... the cartels took the streets,captured members of the military and then shot at the families of the military on their own bases and barracks
oh and then set other members of the cartel free from prison

Mobsters sprayed bullets in front of key government buildings and gas stations, torching cars and sending plumes of smoke over the Culiacán skyline. It gave the impression of a civil war, sparking panic among the population, said Eduardo Guerrero, a former top Mexican security official. Between 100 and 150 gunmen surrounded the area near the house where Mr. Guzmán was hiding out, outnumbering some 70 to 80 troops. Another 150 or 200 cartel members were deployed in various parts of the city to create havoc, Mr. Guerrero estimates. Another armed commando staged a parallel raid, taking advantage of the chaos spreading across Culiacán to free more than 50 cartel members from a nearby prison. Security guards offered no resistance.
even al Capone was not this brazen and only Pablo did more (stormed the supreme court set it on fire and later shot down airliner)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
there comes a time that you must realize that some people or groups have demonstrated though action that they are RUTHLESS ANIMALS.
someone that has shown they are not gonna stop unless stopped.
they are not gonna listen to laws, be "rehabilitated" or show they want to in anyway.
they live by violence and (sadly) can ONLY BE STOPPED though direct violence against them.

the cartels (and alot of our own street gangs, but thats another topic ) have demonstrated this in spades.

I think the following two movie references sum up what they are and what must be done.

note one is about terminators but the mentality is the same

1. www.youtube.com...

2. www.youtube.com...

lastly
cartels are like weeds in one respect
you will NEVER fully get rid of them
you just DESTROY THEM when they pop up

scrounger

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

But then the CIA would lose their drug trade money.

I doubt it would ever happen, but it would be beneficial for everyone else.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

because Americans are also being killed, kidnapped, raped and even enslaved and sold by cartel's already, they have influence in America and it's only getting stronger the longer we do nothing, eventually they will bring war to our streets if we keep acting like it's not our problem.

the way we keep doing nothing against threats until they have too much power to stop will eventually bite us in the ass, people say we are too aggressive and warmongering, i say we aren't warmongering enough and have put ourselves in a very dangerous position that will only get worse if we keep being so afraid to do what we need to. the time is coming where being isolated by an ocean will no longer protect us from the world.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join