It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop who arrested El Chapo's son 'executed'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The video in the article shows a red car pull next to the Policeman's private car and and at least two guys get out with full automatic weapons and kill the cop. He never had a chance. Full title is : Cop who arrested El Chapo's son 'executed' after gunmen shoot him 155 times.. It does not mater if he was shot 10 times he is dead and once again IMO the Cartels show just how powerful they really are.

An elite police officer who was part of the operation to arrest the son of El Chapo has been brutally murdered after two men shot him more than 150 times.

Ovidio Guzman, the son of the drug lord, was briefly captured by Mexican police, triggering a shocking gunfight in the streets.

Authorities were later forced to release Guzman , who is believed to have followed his dad into the drugs trade, to avoid further bloodshed.

One of the elite police officers involved in the operation has been gunned down outside a shopping centre.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The police released him because they were scared?!
Unreal.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Mexico lost the war.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Sends a pretty clear message to any remaining police officers what will happen to them if they get the idea to come after this guy, doesn't it?

This murder wasn't about revenge, but rather it was all about sending a message to anyone who might get a similar idea in the future. Even more importantly, the message wasn't meant for the underling beat-cops, but rather the leaders of any such operation.

When actions such as these can even happen at all, it is proof-positive the region is completely controlled by murdering cartel thugs.

So what's the takeaway? Carpet bomb the entire area where these guys live, and continue carpet bombing it until they are dead or gone. And, no one can tell me that with all the TRILLIONS in sophisticated technology agencies like the NSA have that we don't know where these guys live. And if we truly don't...then maybe all those 3-letter agencies shouldn't have the trillions of dollars in technology to begin with!

Bottom line...the war on drugs is a ruse (a very expensive ruse). If we truly wanted these guys dead...they'd be DEAD! So, we either get serious about the war on drugs, OR we just live with the cartels murdering the police.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yeah, this is the clown-world we live in!

War on Drugs???? HA, you must be kidding!

Gin

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Not just scared. The mexican mafia targeted the families of military personnel and took an officer and nine soldiers hostage. They had to release the son to save the hostages and avoid bloodbath.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yet their president says they can handle it.
Clearly they cannot handle it.

However, something tells me if the US were to go in the entire op would end up similar to Falluja or Ramadi

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

However, something tells me if the US were to go in the entire op would end up similar to Falluja or Ramadi

from memory the US walked out of that city and left it in ruins with many dead insurgents buried.

sounds like a good result for the cartels
edit on 8/11/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

What leads you to beleive they want to do anything about it?

The drug trade makes up a substantial part of their economy.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

And more importantly...our economy!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Mach2

And more importantly...our economy!

Since we are the buyers, not the sellers, it is bad for our economy.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Anyone remember the DEA agent Kiki Camarena who was killed in 1985 .. I actually did a thread about his torture and murder along with the CIA's involvement..That was back when many figures were pointing to the CIA drug assisted trade.
www.borderlandbeat.com...

WASHINGTON (Proceso)(apro).-- Three former U.S. federal agents decided to end a 28-year silence and simultaneously entrusted this journal and the U.S. Fox news services with an information "bomb": Enrique Kiki Camarena was not murdered by Rafael Caro Quintero -- the capo that served a sentence for that crime -- but by an agent of the CIA. The reason: the DEA agent discovered that his own government was collaborating with the Mexican narco in his illegal business.

In interviews with Proceso, Phil Jordan, former director of the El Paso Intelligence Center (EPIC); Hector Berrellez, former DEA agent, and Tosh Plumlee, a former CIA pilot, claim that they have evidence that the U.S. government itself ordered the murder of Kiki Camarena in 1985. In addition, they point to a sinister Cuban character, Felix Ismael Rodriguez, as the murderer.

In Mexico, according to the interviewees, Matta's mission was to obtain drugs in Colombia for the Guadalajara Cartel, led by Caro Quintero in the 1980's. The U.S. government allowed the Mexican drug trafficker to sell coc aine, marijuana and other drugs wherever he wanted. Washington benefited, since it shared the profits.

The portion of the money received by the CIA -- represented in Mexico by Rodriguez through Mata -- was delivered to counterrevolutionaries in Nicaragua, La Contra, in the form of weapons and other military equipment. This is how the U.S. financed the guerrilla war against the Sandinista regimen, then led by the current president of the Central American country, Daniel Ortega.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

youtu.be...

When I hear and read things about the War on Drugs, the Mexican Cartels, etc etc in my heart of hearts I know there is much more to this crap than what we are led to believe.

In 1977 I was offered a job flying in central and South America (dual qualified (fixed wing and rotor craft) with a top secret clearance) for uncle scammy so some of this stuff brings back bad memories and is sensitive to me.. One of the smartest decisions I ever made was to turn the offer down and miss out on the Iran Contra affair..

The big players are insulated with their connections.. The poor cop probably thought he was working for a good cause and he really was IMO unfortunately he was tracked and assassinated in broad daylight under video cameras for his efforts..

So in my humble opinion the cartels and certain segments of the governments are one and the same.. Yep I said it and am sorry for what I have gathered points to that fact.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Step 1: infect a mule with Ebola
Step 2: wait 72 hrs
Step 3: blame African migrants

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

President Trump was right offering help.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn some three letter agency actually provided the cartel with the location of the officer so they could make the hit!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

And a lot of our guys lost our lives as well.

But what I was getting at was not so much of a front lines war.
But a door to door house clearing war again

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

and people get their panties in a twist when Trump says we are going to go down there and straighten things out.

after the first few faceless drone strikes i bet the cartel will ask for negations and when we keep hitting them with hellfires and jdams we could actually help mexico and the people the cartels exploit by fear.

hard to take a hellfire missile hostage and god help the cartels if they bring that crap past the boarder in any real way.

the killers in these cartels are not shockingly retired and current military and police and the majority of the others are KIDS and when houses start blowing up from a missile or bomb dropped 40,000 feet in the air they will start #ting their pants.

i pray for mexico, we need to show the cartels some shock and awe

edit on 8-11-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kent04

Why go to all that trouble?

Just load up a couple C-130's with GBU-43/B MOAB's and drop a couple right on top of this dude's house!

Again, you can't even begin to tell me the three letter agencies don't know where this guy is!

If anyone really wanted this Guzman dude dead, there would be a charred spot in the Mexican jungle somewhere!

And then, all it would take to solidify the resolve would be to load up another C-130 with a load of leaflets which said, simply...."NEXT????"

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Or that

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

one the Mexicans (army,cops and civis) know we are behind them 100% and will give them air support and inelegance the Mexican government could only dream of the cartels days will be numbered.

death is part of real war

if there was ever a situation the US should get involved with its this as we are 90% at fault, where do you think all that drug money comes from? Americas benders and habits.

its gotten so out of hand that we HAVE to do something and then maybe address the failed drug war on both sides of the boarder. In mexico people lose their lives from the cartels and in America people lose their lives from the drugs....

when is enough enough and get some real policies about drugs that is based in reality.

these cartel people are scum and they need to be wiped off the face of the earth and no one will cry for them, not even their mothers.

i know from another life alllllot of US boarder patrol guys and they have their hands tied by crazy regulations and the lack of personnel.

the US OWES mexico

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join