It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop who arrested El Chapo's son 'executed'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Joe Rogan Experience episode 1302. guest Ed Calderon

This was an epically great interview with firsthand insight into the cartel problem (he also lightly touches on the immigration problem- much to the pleasure of the right/displeasure of the left).

From his website

For over a decade Ed Calderon worked in the fields of counter narcotics, organized crime investigation, and public safety in the northern-border region of Mexico. During this period he also coordinated and worked executive protection details for high-level government officials and visiting dignitaries — often in some of the most dangerous parts of the country.

He sounds American, but he’s Mexican. Born and raised in Tijuana. Very interesting person.
I would have passed this episode up, but my husband urged me to give it a listen. And I’ll urge anyone who wants a “boots on the ground” account of this war to take a listen as well.

JRE 1302 Ed Calderon

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

You reminded me of my role as 'Juan Matta Ballesteros' in Manhunt documentary which I took part in 2015. I really enjoyed that Production.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Mexico is a p***y (another word for cat). Lets get our troops down there. Cartel wouldn’t last a week.
edit on 8-11-2019 by RandomPerson because: I don’t need no reason

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RandomPerson

Troops???? Screw that noise!!!

We don't need to send any troops anywhere, other than maybe to the US border with Mexico!

A couple F-18's could solve much of this issue in just a few short hours....IF, someone really wanted to solve it!!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: RandomPerson

Troops???? Screw that noise!!!

We don't need to send any troops anywhere, other than maybe to the US border with Mexico!

A couple F-18's could solve much of this issue in just a few short hours....IF, someone really wanted to solve it!!

I'm thinking A10 warthogs.

The problem is collateral damage. Not that I have a problem with it, but you know the bleeding heart types will.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
People seem to forget the grand architect that created these cartels in the first place. People tend to forget who the biggest drug pushers even are in the first place. Lets go carpet bomb a country for a mess WE created. Thirst and call for war just like iraq and afgan and you are all on board eating it up.
edit on 8-11-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Their president doesn't want war, 'it doesn't work' he says. Pansy.
More like takin' kick backs.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Sad country , the Mexican government doesn't seem to give a damm.

Way past the point of no return too , the cartels never going away unless Mexico gets help.

edit on 8-11-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
We don't need a wall though amirite?

The plight of Mexico saddens me. The thought of chickens coming home to roost alarms me. That narco-terroists would be $impatico with other assorted terrorists is a real and present danger.

What saddens me more than anything, however, is that unlike the U.S. MSM. Mexico has produced some true journalists, heroes really, bravely fighting the corruption and they don't last long.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The ultimate retaliation/warning technique. We love our children more than we love ourselves (for the most part).

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Why is this even news or a thread????

We have leftist and "woke" folk who don't care about Americans being murdered, *American Children that is, why would they care about an act of blatant revenge and a clear message to those looking to try again?

This thread is a "Told ya so", but to the ignorant, "It isn't our issue as long as we don't go there", because as adults, we should know better than to go into bad areas.

The Mexican Gov is inept, can't control its corruption and have experience humiliating national defeat by its own domestic terrorist, this is all at our border.

But who cares, right?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

The John Nores one is also really good.
A game warden who ends up tracking cartel MJ growers in the California forests.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

as seen here:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What movie was that (about 4 years ago) where the vigilante shot the wife/two sons at the dinner table in front of the Mexican drug lord. Then killed the drug lord himself? (The drug cartel had already murdered this guy's wife/children.)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Send in the marines.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The Marvel universe should grab this scenario and run with it...have them fighting cartels instead of made up robots and aliens. Of course Marvel is leftist so it won't happen.
In the real world, I think the small AI drones would do well with less collateral damage.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What movie was that (about 4 years ago) where the vigilante shot the wife/two sons at the dinner table in front of the Mexican drug lord. Then killed the drug lord himself? (The drug cartel had already murdered this guy's wife/children.)

Sicario. That was a crazy scene.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
We don't need a wall though amirite?

The plight of Mexico saddens me. The thought of chickens coming home to roost alarms me. That narco-terroists would be $impatico with other assorted terrorists is a real and present danger.

What saddens me more than anything, however, is that unlike the U.S. MSM. Mexico has produced some true journalists, heroes really, bravely fighting the corruption and they don't last long.

You make a good point GUT. We here have problems but imagine living in a Narco-state under the siege of savage criminals.

Indeed, the journalist there are very brave.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
So in my humble opinion the cartels and certain segments of the governments are one and the same.. Yep I said it and am sorry for what I have gathered points to that fact.

This and more.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is madness. The US really should do something about the southern part of their country. It's a bit more of a priority than trying to drain the middle east of all resources. Won't be long before all this creeps north, what then?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join