It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of ancient god of child sacrifice put on display in Rome

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Sounds like they beat Planned Parenthood to the punch

Nah, the medicine folk thousands of years ago did.

Nature grows plenty of abortifacients everywhere. Humans just figured out which ones and used them for countless generations. They're not foolproof, though, and a safe procedure is much wiser than gambling with random plants that may or may not poison or maim you, too.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yea, the big cheese, or L, since Elohim was originally plural, then went "I am what I am."

Allah supposedly mean Elohim too in it's own way...dont worry I still believe Santa or Satan in some religions/regions.
edit on 7-11-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

El was also called Eloah, El'ah, etc. As I understand the root El also means "God" (power technically) so the Bene Elohim were "sons of God"

Allah is the Arabic word for "God" ... Arab Christians use the same word.
edit on 7-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
They had quite a few ancient pagan gods that were good in nature. How come they don't put a statue of them up instead of one of the worst gods?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I keep saying they are going to openly worship the ancient Gods, the Demon worship will become more and more aceptable and they will begin sacrafice to them, maybe even someday human again.

"They" never stopped "worshiping" the ancient gods. The symbolism is all over the world, and they do sacrifice humans everyday by choosing to let people die of disease and starve and die in unjust wars. Nothing has changed except the rituals and methods used. We don't label it worship and sacrifice any more, but that's what it is. Most of it in the name of the most powerful god on earth...money.

edit on 11/7/2019 by Klassified because: edits

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's an Art Exhibit.
Jeeez!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Moloch huh?
I bet alex jones will be having a supreme meltdown about this.
No doubt it will be the clintons/bushes fault because of bohemian grove etc.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Oh no! The damn Pagans are taking over the Vatican and forcing exhibition's down good Christian's throats!

Seriously though, who cares?

In the name of the Catholic church people have been killed, religious sites desecrated and built upon, history purposefully destroyed and worse has been committed over the last 1000 years or so. The catholic church probably has a long way to gain some good karma in terms of how it's treated other religions, beliefs and sects.

It's cool that people can follow whatever religion calls them. As long as it's within the confines of the law... I'm not religious but I'd lean to paganism/animism if I had to define my beliefs. We're all basically made from the same stuff though, we're all one and part of the collective.

The sooner we realize that the sooner we'll be less destructive... Or fearful of stuff like, ya know? Child sacrifice.
edit on 8-11-2019 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

They have always worshiped the ancient Gods.

Its Sun worship not Son worship.

Pagan symbolism all over the place, nevermind under it.
edit on 8-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That looks cool; thanks for sharing.

DAGON?

Seems like a fish-man to me.

Well, Jesus was a fish-man too.

Baby you're a fish-man
Baby you're a fish-man
Baby you're a fish-man too
You keep all your chil'ens in a big brown rag inside your shoe
What a thing to do...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

So the OP is going full retard and insisting museum exhibit = worship. Nice, great way to instill mass ignorance through weak-knee stupidity, it's like a self-feeding loop of morons there.

Growing up usually creates reasonable manners.

All idols are art.
People are searching for their Golden calf.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
It's an Art Exhibit.
Jeeez!

Yes Art. And the opening ceremonies at the games is entertainment, like the opening ceremony of the Cern tunnel.
People who have eyes will see, it really doesn't matter if the rest even look.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

The sooner we realize that the sooner we'll be less destructive... Or fearful of stuff like, ya know? Child sacrifice.

So Child sacrifice does not bother you. The revival does include it increasing. Maybe you could join a spirit cooking group.

September 2, 2019

The centuries-old remains of more than 200 children have been discovered in Peru, according to reports. Experts say that the macabre discovery is likely the world’s largest child sacrifice site.

nypost.com...

Police later arrested a wealthy neighbor, businessman Gilbert Odima, who authorities alleged used Jane as a human sacrifice in a witchcraft ritual designed to bring him good fortune. “He confessed to me that he carried out the ritual to boost his dwindling business,”

www.usatoday.com...

It's cool that people can follow whatever religion calls them.

No because there is only one creator and the end times are near, creatures are dying all over the planet just as foretold, in fact many of the prophecies are come about now.

Revelation 9:20
20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Jesus was not worshiped
5 Then the devil led Him up to a high place and showed Him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6“I will give You authority over all these kingdoms and all their glory,” he said. “For it has been relinquished to me, and I can give it to anyone I wish. 7So if You worship me, it will all be Yours.”

8 But Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’b ”

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

In the name of the Catholic church people have been killed, religious sites desecrated and built upon, history purposefully destroyed and worse has been committed over the last 1000 years or so.

Very true the church has a ton of "art" that is worshiped too. Does that mean we want these things to begin growing and acceptable?

People don't even want the swastika or the confederate flag as art but they want to bring back child sacrifice loving demon gods.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Moloch huh?
I bet alex jones will be having a supreme meltdown about this.
No doubt it will be the clintons/bushes fault because of bohemian grove etc.

I don't find what goes on at the grove funny at all.
When they bring out the "sacrificial victim" wrapped and put it on the fire how do we know it is not a real child?
The people who don't care are the ones helping all of this grow and become accepted.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Yes but it had to go underground, now it is becoming open again, the secret methods of the worlds leaders is being planed as a growing gift to the world!

Manjina Hani film producer Nagesh has been accused of child sacrifice, he had asked a supporting artist to do the same for a chance in the movie.

Watch latest updates on the most discussed incidents of the day from various fields such as politics, entertainment, crime etc.

News18 Kannada is one of the most respected and favored Kannada news channels. Previously called ETV Kannada News, our channel is well known for its authentic and unbiased news coverage.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You think putting a statue up for history makes people worship it? If that was the case, I’d be every religion ever made.

Pretty cool statute though. Kind of reminds me of Stargate (films or TV show. Take your pick).

Parco describes the Moloch statue as a reconstruction from a 1914 film: "A reconstruction of the terrible deity Moloch, linked to Phoenician and Carthaginian religions and featured in the 1914 film 'Cabiria' (directed by Giovanni Pastore and written by Gabriele D'Annunzio)

Idol

Regarding the movie "Cabiria," Leo Lyon Zagami stated that "Gabriele D'Annunzio, a 33rd degree Freemason deeply involved with sexual magick practices contributed to the screenplay, writing all of the intertitles, naming the characters and even the movie itself."

Zagami wondered why this depiction of Moloch is at the Colosseum at this time:

So what is the real reason for placing Moloch inside the Colosseum in Rome in this particular time of the year just before the Christian holy days of All Hallows' Day? The statue will be there until the 29th of March 2020 and will be removed before Pope Francis leads the yearly Via Crucis at Rome's Colosseum.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I was just there, too bad I missed it.

Did you have a wondrous visit to the viper chapel too? Soon the world will be as entertaining as you need it to be it seems.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Humans are weird f*ing creatures..

The things in their brain network that they manifest into reality... well some should just stay as thought forms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join