It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once again new info at 9am 11/6. O'Keefe activates "kill switch " after receiving threats.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
What have you contributed to dismantling the disgusting child pedophilia ring lately? Literally nothing. O'Keefe tries.
a reply to: Shamrock6

I’ve put pedos and kiddie pron makers and disseminators in prison. How bout you, big guy? What have you done aside from get butt hurt about people online not kissing O’Keefe’s ass?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Does Ecuador have an embassy in the US, asking to see how much of the Assange playbook might be used?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

If anybody in power wanted James O'Keefe dead he'd be dead.

Just ask Jeffrey Epstein.

Think harder.
edit on 6-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Lol

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Think harder.

I think thats why people have "dead mans switches"... it makes the killer(s) second guess that move... This is why Julian Assange kept one for a very long time... Killing James gives all his work credibility, so they wont kill him... yet.
edit on 6-11-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Are you sure there was supposed to be ANOTHER Project Veritas drop today? Im not seeing anything on O'Keefe's or Veritas' twitter pages....

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Does Ecuador have an embassy in the US, asking to see how much of the Assange playbook might be used?

If you're referring to the dead mans switch regarding Assange... I think that is vastly misunderstood and misrepresented.

I've looked long and hard, and can't find Wikileaks, or Assange ever stating if anything ever happened to him, information would be dumped.

From what I've read, the files were always self defined as insurance files... The term dead mans switch was given by other people.

The insurance files were distributed via torrent, so that the encrypted files would be in possession by anyone who downloaded it. These files would be close to impossible to crack, but if anything happened to the Wikileaks infrastructure... People in the network who had possession to the passwords could still re-download and access the files to continue work (this is a theory).

But, if anyone has any quotes showing Wikileaks or Assange directly referring to the files as a dead mans switch, and the protocol they'd be released to the public... I'd be very interested to read it.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Think harder.

originally posted by: jhn7537
I think thats why people have "dead mans switches"... it makes the killer(s) second guess that move... This is why Julian Assange kept one for a very long time... Killing James gives all his work credibility, so they wont kill him... yet.

That's why doing it this way is probably the wisest option to take. So, to quote you:

Think harder.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Necrobile because: lol

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

This is why Julian Assange kept one for a very long time.

See above post by me.
edit on 6-11-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yes! The, "i have an internet breaking story", followed up by a story that isn't explosive has been seen here before. Then also followed up by, "wait i have even more damning evidence!" Is common too.

Didn't the guy from blink 182 pull something like that about aliens?

The incredible hype does more harm than good IMO. Plus, who would be stupid enough to hold off damning evidence on a story that involves very powerful people and tell the internet about it?

I'm not discrediting Okeef, but it really turns me off a story when it's advertised this way and completely falls short.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well, it’s 9:19 in New York. Where is this new bombshell news?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The royal family lost a lot of credibility when they let a POS halfwit Hollywood third rate actress sink her claws in the ugly kid and become a Duchess.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Well, it’s 9:19 in New York. Where is this new bombshell news?

Ironically while OP was blasting anyone who was critical of O'Keefe for being spoonfed by the MSM... They forgot to do their due diligence to verify the thread title's claim.

Both "articles" are talking about the release yesterday... Both dated 11/5.

No where did I see either say there would be more releases today.

Further... as I already pointed out... James eluded the dead mans switch would release the "bombshell" story even if something happened to him before the planned release. That quote I pulled from the infowars bit, which contextually makes sense considering the whole infowars platform is hyperbolic and drums everything up.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: carewemust

But isn't O'Keefe essentially doing what ABC did? He's at least claims to have damning evidence but he's withholding it. So either he is also complicit in protecting pedophiles or he doesn't actually have anything and he's just trying to cash in on the suffering of the victims of pedophilia.

Either way he's a complete scumbag. If he has the info he needs to release it all at once because this piecemeal bull# just looks like he's trying to drive up his view count.

Yeah I have to agree... I'm not a big fan of the "I have more info and if you kill me it'll all be released"... Just release the # if you have it, man, come on.

The only thing I can see here is he's holding back damning information - that he may or may not have - as a sort of life insurance. But if it's there, it needs to be released. I've grown sick of the "I have this info and I'll release it later, then more, then more". Got tired of it with Wikileaks and they had some good stuff. Just let it out.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

LOL... So, he's doing it because he's doing it.

Astounding logic.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Because if he gives it all away he has no kill switch. His life is kind of important to him.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's the only reason I can see him holding out. But I don't know if he's really hiding a damning statement or not. Says a lot about where America sits with politics though.

The left can throw lies out all day and make them sound bad enough to have the president impeached and nothing happens to them, but anytime someone is close to exposing the left, that person is either forced into hiding or "commits suicide".

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Can I just do a blanket response to everyone?

He's drip-feeding the leaks and information to make sure people are paying attention; there's nothing worth than dropping a payload and having nobody dissect it all and subsequently not give a flying F### (WikiLeaks and how they operate with most people not reading it all or caring, for instance).

The "Dead Switch" or whatever you want to call it, is probably the meatiest bit of information available...... Set to be released NO MATTER WHAT if he dies, but otherwise probably being held on to until the last minute (keep everyone interested, on their toes, etc., so people actually take the facts in).

Everyone complaining about his credibility and saying that his "substance" was lackluster..... seriously dudes and dudettes? yall will take a story hook line and sinker from a F###in bum off the side of the road as long as there's an official MSM badge at the bottom of the screen, what's your problem with this? The same ones that complain about the Fox and CNN talking heads yet still post links to what they say, then turn around and attack this guy? Look, I have zero damn clue who this guy is or what his history is..... Just the same as I initially didn't know who Assange was or what his history was...... What matters is the material; If you're willing to overlook what's available because you don't like the guy who's saying it, you're probably on the wrong website.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

“I take our security very very seriously, we have a lot of people in Project Veritas involved in this story and I just meant that whatever happens we’re gonna publish the story tomorrow morning…and we’ve gotten the attention of some very powerful people,” said O’Keefe.

From infowars link in OP.

Looks like he was just drumming up this story. He didn't elude to the dead mans switch containing anything beyond this story.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

that was my takeaway from this thread...that there will be another release apart from that one yesterday. Was I wrong ?

I can see the wet blanket coming down on me.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: JonathanNicholas

O'Keefe has failed to deliver on many occasions.

So I wouldn't hold my breathe. But I'm interested to see if he actually has something in this case.

Obviously you are "Hypnotized into being mentally enslaved to the MSM and Dem leaders"

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

that was my takeaway from this thread...that there will be another release apart from that one yesterday. Was I wrong ?

I can see the wet blanket coming down on me.

Obviously you are "Hypnotized into being mentally enslaved to the MSM and Dem leaders."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join