It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once again new info at 9am 11/6. O'Keefe activates "kill switch " after receiving threats.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So apparently James O'Keefe has more to share with us.
He says he has been threatened by powerful people.
He has instructed there be a "death switch".
In the event something happens to him, all information is to be released.
Go ahead and make more imbecilic and untruthful comments about James O'Keefe being a "discredited" journalist. None of you liberals believe a word of what you say and you know it.
This post isn't for you but I'm sure you will click anyway.
So go ahead you click..

Once again at 9am O'Keefe will release even more "discredited" details that liberals can pretend they don't believe.

summit.news...

And if that isn't working..

www.infowars.com...

If someone else posted this I apologize. I didnt see it yet in the conspiracy forum. This is my first time posting but I've been a member for many years.
My name is Nick. Hello ATS.
edit on 6-11-2019 by JonathanNicholas because: Mispelling.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JonathanNicholas

We are living in extraordinary times.

Suddenly the royal family dont seem so nice.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

An increasing number of Democrats don't believe their own ears and eyes...only what an "authority" tells them. Hypnotized into being mentally enslaved to the MSM and Dem leaders. Pitiful.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I listened to James O'Keefe on the Sean Hannity radio show today. They are both receiving lots HATE from Democrats right now, as the party's 2020 plans and hopes vanish a little more with each passing week.

O'Keefe is a frequent Sean Hannity guest, but I've never heard him fired up like he was today. He was absolutely beside himself over how Disney/ABC let children continue to be sexually exploited, just to protect Hillary during the 2016 Presidential race.

Normally James O'Keefe is pretty even keeled.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Publicity stunt.

James O'Keefe. man behind Project veritas.

So can i have nothing fries with my nothing burger?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Suddenly
?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Suddenly
?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

i one believes that they are " under threat " for releasing alleged " information "

one has tobe a special kind of retard - to announce that they are going to do " something " in the future

this is 2019 - you can just publish - instantly and anonymously - across multiple platforms - almost unstoppable

so why the threatrics ??? - and why do people still believe the theatrics ?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

We are living in extraordinary times.

Elitist bloodlines are the true enemy of mankind. We're dealing with something hundreds, perhaps thousands of years old.

Don't even get me started.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Don't even get me started.

but but...the royal wedding...baby names. Come on man.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I mentioned in the other thread that the UK MSM are running the story and linking to PA, not sure if your MSM in USA are covering it but the BBC gets a lot of hate on this website, so feel free to read with all links and ties to epstein within the article

Jeffrey Epstein: ABC stopped report 'amid Palace threats'

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But isn't O'Keefe essentially doing what ABC did? He's at least claims to have damning evidence but he's withholding it. So either he is also complicit in protecting pedophiles or he doesn't actually have anything and he's just trying to cash in on the suffering of the victims of pedophilia.

Either way he's a complete scumbag. If he has the info he needs to release it all at once because this piecemeal bull# just looks like he's trying to drive up his view count.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Death threats? Why wouldn’t he inform law enforcement instead of making public announcements to make himself seem more important than he actually is?

Oh, yeah. O’Keefe.

Carry on then.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
some things sure dont fit. So he claims there's a dead man switch, which means...he would release "something"...only in case of death, which further means, that you had no intention to release it. If you did...what's a dead man switch for then ?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
some things sure dont fit. So he claims there's a dead man switch, which means...he would release "something"...only in case of death, which further means, that you had no intention to release it. If you did...what's a dead man switch for then ?

What’s it for? It’s for talking about, to make sure people turn up for your next “bombshell” that will like, totally “break the internet” when you drip feed it to the masses just like any other news entity does.

Yesterday wasn’t the huge deal he made it out to be. The continued behavior that has no real excuse behind it other than giving people time to get worked into a lather and ready to give him clicks is gross.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

O'Keefe has failed to deliver on many occasions.

So I wouldn't hold my breathe. But I'm interested to see if he actually has something in this case.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yesterday wasn’t the huge deal he made it out to be.

Indeed. A short video how a story was dropped due to pressure from "above". While the subject of the story is a headliner, the substance was less then I had hoped for. Not even something you can go for. The ABC had a response ready and it works..."the story was below ABC standards"...

But still...let's wait for the this one. Maybe he comes through...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Interesting take.

His story yesterday was oversold, and under delivered... Why's he hiding the real meat?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Why's he hiding the real meat?

If he is hiding anything...of real substance. Hearsay and off the record comments will simply not do.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Because if he gives it all away he has no kill switch. His life is kind of important to him.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join