It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once again new info at 9am 11/6. O'Keefe activates "kill switch " after receiving threats.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

that was my takeaway from this thread...that there will be another release apart from that one yesterday. Was I wrong ?

I haven't found any direct quotes corroborating OP's claim more info is on the way.

I can see the wet blanket coming down on me.

Considering OP set the tone at-

Go ahead and make more imbecilic and untruthful comments about James O'Keefe being a "discredited" journalist. None of you liberals believe a word of what you say and you know it.

I don't expect them to return with praising us for digging deeper lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Everyone complaining about his credibility and saying that his "substance" was lackluster..... seriously dudes and dudettes? yall will take a story hook line and sinker from a F###in bum off the side of the road as long as there's an official MSM badge at the bottom of the screen, what's your problem with this?

My beef is not with his credibility. I know who he is and what he does. It's just that...there is nothing there. Just a short clip about story being buried. I'm sorry, but I just cant get hyped over a buried story. No matter the wrong doing or the player involved. If there is no meat..it will go nowhere and we know it. And there is no meat in that video. Just bare bones.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

and saying that his "substance" was lackluster..... seriously dudes and dudettes? yall will take a story hook line and sinker from a F###in bum off the side of the road as long as there's an official MSM badge at the bottom of the screen, what's your problem with this?

The problem with this is we were told it was a bombshell and it would break the internet. It wasn’t, and it didn’t.

Some of us can appreciate that it was a new factoid that highlights another element of the Epstein scandal. But we’re the same ones that already knew the MSM wasn’t covering it. We knew the royals were trying to bury it. We knew the government was covering it up. And for the ones that didn’t know all that, they’ll buy ABC’s reasons for not running it and stop caring about it soon, if they haven’t already.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No. I look at the results of his investigations.

Have they accomplished anything?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Excellent summation.
/Thread

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonathanNicholas

Once again at 9am O'Keefe will release even more "discredited" details that liberals can pretend they don't believe.

He's a bit late.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Can you imagine if this is going wild, people may be questioning the death of Princess Diana too?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The Clintons were up all night last night trying to figure out who to kill first.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Someone earlier in the thread said anyone who has a different opinion than him is "Hypnotized into being mentally enslaved to the MSM and Dem leaders"

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Some of us can appreciate that it was a new factoid that highlights another element of the Epstein scandal

The thing is this whole story about there being an "Epstein scandal" seems to just more Republican incompetence. These outlandish baseless mud-slinging accusations are made design for maximizing conformation bias of existing prejudice and presupposition. The net result is we hear about all these scandals and corruption yet NOBODY ever gets indicted or arrested.

All these baseless mud-slinging accusations are just more Republican incompetence. Just once I want to see some corrupt Democral, liberal, elite, deep statist be convicted and serve jail time. All this fake news is just meaningless drivel.

edit on 6-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

oh. i missed that.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Some of us can appreciate that it was a new factoid that highlights another element of the Epstein scandal

The thing is this whole story about there being an "Epstein scandal" seems to just more Republican incompetence. These outlandish baseless mud-slinging accusations are made design for maximizing conformation bias of existing prejudice and presupposition. The net result is we hear about all these scandals and corruption yet NOBODY ever gets indicted or arrested.

All these baseless mud-slinging accusations are just more Republican incompetence. Just once I want to see some corrupt Democral, liberal, elite, deep statist be convicted and serve jail time. All this fake news is just meaningless drivel.

You’re joking right? Epstein was an elitist rich guy who was in jail! Pictured with Clinton’s and other elitist. He almost suicided once and said “no no, somebody is trying to kill me”. Then when all of us were watching thinking no way would they go ahead and kill him, the lights went off (literally, all cameras down), and when they come back on, he’s dead..

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

There is no hope for that member. No amount of evidence would break them from party politics and drive them back into reality. Not to mention they wrote the same half-baked thought packed with buzzwords across the several sentences in two separate paragraphs, but let us not lose focus of the main objective; Epstein is still alive.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's like the ex-cop who ran away to Russia. He say's that he has in his possession 700 of Epsteins secret filmings damning all the people. Oh, he's got a deadman switch as well. But the question is what is he bragging for and why doesn't he bloody well publicise the films (if he has any). What do they actually want by saying we have the evidence but we're not going to release it BS.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This thread has got to win the award for having the most amount of flags — with no backup substance from the original OP.

62 flags for a nothing burger... disappointing.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yes, without a doubt.

Many people have proof the media is propaganda that they did not have before the videos came out.

Just because you and I already knew that, does not mean there are not people who viewed those videos that had no idea prior to seeing them.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It's Wednesday night

edit on 11/6/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
This thread has got to win the award for having the most amount of flags — with no backup substance from the original OP.

62 flags for a nothing burger... disappointing.

Sounds like the "Green-Eyed Monster" got to you .

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

As I recall, his first one was the trigger that blew up ACORN, as a brand, when they posed as a pimp and prostitute, and got eager advice on setting up underage prostition business.

Something just happened in court over the Planned Parenthood sting about selling body parts.

That's all I have,off the top of my head.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Epistein was placed in custody as bait, to lure out a murderous cabal and produce fresh evidence on them.

Any questions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join