It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interview video in Area 51....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
ohh yeah
and in the doco they asked heaps of holywood pupet professionals what they thought and most of them thought it was faked but yet where still unsure and it did look very pupety at times then at others it would do things that they couldnt even perform with a pupet and where interested and wanted to meet the ppl who made it?
an they wanted the person that wrote that book that become into a movie called *communion* im not sure what his name was, but apparently he is one of the most famous abductees. and he refused to do a interview on it. and said that he believes its real and if its a fake... hes scared because the people that made it know how *they* move.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I had a look at this old thread you're talking about...but I did'nt bother much with it too obvious it's a fake...
But it was very interesting to see ATS back than,how far it came ....
what I wanted to know was the date,so I clicked on the 9/11 button..well what came up was the Comprehensive review of Saddam 'Husayn's !! weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION !!!;....
you know what cracked me up ...the smilies in the bottom it looked to me as if they knew already the whole report was a joke and they smiled & they're still laughing....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

check it out and think about it....

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

the phone cord thing etc

There was a telephone cord in the santilli's autopsy, some people tried to say they didn't have coiled telephone cords in 1947, however thats incorrect.

I personally think Santilli's film is real, however the camera man admitted it was not from the actual famous roswell crash, but a crash that was actually a month before the famous one at roswell.

The A51 video to me looks fake, i mean the actual video just looks heaps fake.
And the way they made the video all dark points towards a hoax, it would be alot harder to prove a dark film a hoax...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
my link to the video:

s17.yousendit.com...

ENJOY!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I couldn't watch the video because i'm terrified of Greys, I don't know why but just a picture of them scares me...

A movie would scare the sh*t out of me...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Chances are that the video is too good to be true, but it is a nice recording. As far as the jerky movements at times, who really knows how an alien with a different body shape would actually move. An abductee would be the best to ask. I am curious to why only one video was stolen off of the hard drive in the file transfer process from tape to digital. Why wouldn't they take more. Hopefully something will come out in the future to confirm or deny it. Regardless, it sure adds some intrigue.

The other thing that didn't look realistic was the way the doctors rushed in the room and started shining lights all over the place on the alien. Looking for hemorages? Why would their eyes hemorage? That was the other part that didn't look real to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
Chances are that the video is too good to be true, but it is a nice recording. As far as the jerky movements at times, who really knows how an alien with a different body shape would actually move. An abductee would be the best to ask. I am curious to why only one video was stolen off of the hard drive in the file transfer process from tape to digital. Why wouldn't they take more. Hopefully something will come out in the future to confirm or deny it. Regardless, it sure adds some intrigue.

The other thing that didn't look realistic was the way the doctors rushed in the room and started shining lights all over the place on the alien. Looking for hemorages? Why would their eyes hemorage? That was the other part that didn't look real to me.

in relation to the part about the hameraging-

Haemorrhage just means the escape of blood from any artery or vein. The bleeding may occur externally via a wound or an injured blood vessel near the surface, as in a nosebleed. In other cases bleeding may be into the tissues, causing bruising, as in a �black eye�. Bleeding may also occur between tissues or into a natural internal space, causing a larger blood collection called a haematoma.

i got this from a encyclopaedia
so it kinder does make sense with the areas they are looking.... at first when *victor* said looking for hameraging it didnt really make much sense to be..
but there u have it!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser

in relation to the part about the hameraging-

Haemorrhage just means the escape of blood from any artery or vein. The bleeding may occur externally via a wound or an injured blood vessel near the surface, as in a nosebleed. In other cases bleeding may be into the tissues, causing bruising, as in a �black eye�. Bleeding may also occur between tissues or into a natural internal space, causing a larger blood collection called a haematoma.

i got this from a encyclopaedia
so it kinder does make sense with the areas they are looking.... at first when *victor* said looking for hameraging it didnt really make much sense to me..(edited)
but there u have it!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i belive this video is a hoax however i must state i have never seen a grey.
i do know however that the U.S. black gov. has captured and forcefully interogatedat least 4 E.B.E's

The reptiliain ones they imeadiatly shoot thereafter , as it would stop at nothing to murder everyone and take over.

All EBE were given a choice at peaceful, rational , diplomacy
but not all care what we want.
they have there own agenda's and see us as animals like apes. not relevant equals but easilly dominated semians.

Most EBE races out there are politicaly indifferent.

Grey slang for human = containers or sacs
(some speculate to mean soul but really means blood bags)yum yums

Rep slang for human = squatters or surface sh_t
(insist they were here first and we are "allowed" to "exist" on the surface)

It was important to gather intel on slang as it reveals how one truely feels.

HL

[edit on 15-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Chances are that the video is too good to be true, but it is a nice recording. As far as the jerky movements at times, who really knows how an alien with a different body shape would actually move. An abductee would be the best to ask.

have any abductees actually said anything about it ? if they havent then i guess they are prob lying about the abduction. you would know in a second if that was real or not if u had seen them in real life.

another thing is - if alot of abductee stories are fraud then i guess they dont know if it is real or not themselves and prob. dont want to put their hand up to saying it is real only to get proved to be a liar when someone owns up to creating the video

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Wow someone resurrected a old thread i see.. this has been talked about recently with many replys please check out the link below.

Link

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Has anyone still got the full length video?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i have deciphered Victors voice and hightened the pitch im going to upload it as soon as possible. fyi victor is not the old man because if you brighten the tv and pause when victor "terminates the interview" he has a brown beard. take a look for yourselves.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
WOW!! Talk about bringing a post back from the dead...nice. Very interested to see what you got.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join