It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret in the School System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This story is a bit funny, and all cool.

As many of you know, I'm a senior in High School, and I currently take several Honors classes, including Honors English. I've always liked Honors English because we tend to dicuss things in an intelligent atmosphere. Well alittle while ago a student was talking about John Titor, and my English teacher didn't know who he was. So when I got a chance, I refered my teacher to Abovetopsecret to learn about it. Apparently, sense then, he fell in love with the forum, and decided now to give us a thesis paper about conspiracies. He ofcourse, used this site as a reference, citing several posts and information from the board, and giving students access to it to search for information on conspiracies for theyre project.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well that is very interesting, you teacher most be a very nice teacher now you have to watch out he may be a member in ATS now.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Heh, he's a very cool teacher actually, so I'm not worried. He's a big video gamer too.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I wish my teachers were that cool

Brilliant news

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That is great...

You'll have to see about getting the teacher (with the students permissions) or the students to post thier theisis papers here. It'd be great to see what the bright (honors classes) younger generation has to say about certain conspiracies.

It'd be good to see other theories.

Phae

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think an honor student would have better spelling...

sence then...

SINCE then...

haha
Just joking with you man. Yeah, seeing some of those thesis papers wouldn't be such a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by e 2 e k 1 a 7
I think an honor student would have better spelling...

sence then...

SINCE then...

haha
Just joking with you man. Yeah, seeing some of those thesis papers wouldn't be such a bad idea.

You'd think I would, wouldn't I? Well I guess I'm just too lazy to care online. Call it digital apathy when it comes to grammer.

top topics

join