It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Year before Nov 2020 - President Trump Already Has a Record High Enthusiasm Quotient.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
So you’re telling us it’s just another poll.

No, RCP has pretty good polling and it's not some fluff like in the Original Post designed to get one side fired up.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
One Year before Nov 2020 - President Trump Already Has a Record High Enthusiasm Quotient

It's been a long three years.

I'm exhausted, but like the energizer bunny his haters can keep going forever.

If he makes it to 2020.

He might be impeached, if he ain't they pull more bs out of their rears.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I believe we’ll see an unprecedented level of voter fraud come 2020. I think it’s the dems only chance of winning they have. I guarantee they’re working on the logistics of the sham as we speak.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It's just that we have had such lousy presidents for the last thirty year that people are happy that we finally have one that is attempting to fix our economy and job market.

(post by lakenheath24 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
So you’re telling us it’s just another poll.

No, RCP has pretty good polling and it's not some fluff like in the Original Post designed to get one side fired up.

RCP's methodology is fundamentally flawed. Averaging polls sounds smart until you realize that many of the polls they use to calculate the average are unreliable and use poor methodology themselves. Those polls distort RCP's average. Garbage in, garbage out, as they say.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
One Year before Nov 2020 - President Trump Already Has a Record High Enthusiasm Quotient

It's been a long three years.

I'm exhausted, but like the energizer bunny his haters can keep going forever.

If he makes it to 2020.

He might be impeached, if he ain't they pull more bs out of their rears.

If he's impeached that's just gonna help him get re-elected. He won't be removed from office because the Senate has to do that, and the crybabies don't have the votes in the Senate.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

IF, and that's a very big If.

R's maintain the Senate.

They lose, and Trump wins. There's nothing going to stop it.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
RCP's methodology is fundamentally flawed. Averaging polls sounds smart until you realize that many of the polls they use to calculate the average are unreliable and use poor methodology themselves. Those polls distort RCP's average. Garbage in, garbage out, as they say.

It's still better than the trash in the Original Post.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I'll note that you provided nothing to refute anything I just said. If you disagree with my assessment of their methodology, please explain. By the way, the OP contained polling data from CNN, which is aggregated in RCP's average. If it's trash, so is the RCP average. You've backed yourself into quite a tight corner there. It should be interesting to see what kind of senseless hoops you try to jump through to spin your way out of this, rather than just admitting you were wrong like an adult.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm referring to the reporting, it's a fap-fest.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm referring to the reporting, it's a fap-fest.

So you're comparing descriptive reporting to polls? That makes even less sense. And, as I said, the polls are severely flawed. That puts them about on the same level with what you see as flawed reporting about the polls. At best, they're both garbage.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So you're comparing descriptive reporting to polls?

I'm not comparing anything, the obvious propaganda piece is obvious.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So you're comparing descriptive reporting to polls?

I'm not comparing anything, the obvious propaganda piece is obvious.

What's obvious is that this is a comparison:

Do you really have to tell such a blatant lie rather than just admit you got something wrong? That's embarrassing man. Augustus must be turning over in his grave.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Do you really have to tell such a blatant lie rather than just admit you got something wrong? That's embarrassing man. Augustus must be turning over in his grave.

Jesus Christ dude, read my first post, I pretty clearly mention what I'm referring to, the garbage in the article. If you want it to be about something else knock yourself out.

RCP, flawed as it might be, doesn't dump in exclamation points by the bucket load in some Trump fap-fest.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Jesus Christ dude, read my first post, I pretty clearly mention what I'm referring to, the garbage in the article. If you want it to be about something else knock yourself out.

RCP, flawed as it might be, doesn't dump in exclamation points by the bucket load in some Trump fap-fest.

Yeah, you compared RCP to descriptive articles. And then denied that you made a comparison. You're arguing yourself in circles just to avoid saying you made a mistake. You are making a complete fool of yourself, and thinking you look smart. Too funny.

RCP is still every bit as useful as the "propaganda" you hate so much. No amount of babbling on your part will change that.
edit on 27 10 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The deep state wants one candidate: the one who previously worked for the Office of Naval Intelligence.

I can't spell his name, but he said to pronounce it, "booty judge."

I help trump punk the competition. I answer all pollsters in depth that as a 50+ non-retired white male, I cannot wait for my chance to vote for sleepy Joe Biden. Just like my support for Hillary in 2015 after I had read everything Judith Butler ever wrote.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Now, CNN and the liberal media are torturing their poll statistics, to force them to go anti-Trump.

The recent one showing Bernie or Biden or Warren handily beating President Trump had a 6.8% margin of error, on top of 68% of the respondents being Democrats. It took this expert on TV the other day 4 hours to find these underlying statistics!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join