It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff, Nadler condemn elevating Durham's Russia probe into criminal investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Nobody said that Wonkette was a news source. It's not fake news, Wonkette is a snarky left wing opinion based publication. I quoted a paragraph from an opinion piece, that I sourced for credit, instead of co-opting the summary as my own words. I wasn't sourcing facts. Although there are facts within the opinion.

Wonkette is just as valid as any right wing opinion based site. It doesn't pretend to be a news source.

You can recycle those scholarly opinion pieces you cited every time someone quotes Tucker Carlson or Hannity, Judicial Watch or Brietbart.

edit on 25-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Arnie123

Jeff sessions started the investigation using John Durham and Huber, all the way back in September of 2017.

Democrats whining about retaliation are way off base....as usual.

You mean Horowitz and Huber from Sessions and Durham from Barr?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Did you happen to watch Mueller testify in front of Congress?
I did.

Did you happened to read his report?
I did.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

No.... John Durham was interviewing Witnesses in the fall of 2017. If I was not on the cell phone I could find and paste the deposition FBI Attorney James Baker from that time period.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Absolutely.. And then people on here have the audacity to ask "What crime are they investigating, how are they investigating without a crime?"... My head about exploded when I read that. I mean are you f#ing kidding me? That's all the democrats have done in 3 GD years is investigating in order to find a crime. I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say, it's about damn time. I'm so fed up with their games, I'm hoping this is a sign that the Adults are taking over. But I will say, I've been disappointed before.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Do you doubt that the investigation into the Crowdstrike server, that Trump is asking for, in the Ukraine is an attempt to absolve Putin of any responsibility for their attacks on our election?

Do you doubt that Bill Barrs trip to the UK and Italy was about debunking the evidence documented in the Mueller report? That they're trying to take apart the whole Papadopoulos/Mifsud affair?

Crowdstrike, at its basic core, is what the IC has started doing for some time now, that is, outsourcing intelligence issues to thirdpartys. Why? Who knows, maybe to expand on resources, or cut administrative fat, either way, Crowdstrike represents some serious legal issues as it can be subject to biases and corruption.
This is why they are in the spotlight.

Putin factors nothing into this other than him doing what other foriegn states continue to do in a silent and unspoken war, currently all state actors are engaging and meddling in with each other. All y'all seem to have done is keep him in the spotlight, infesting the political echo chambers.

Barr has a special interest in Durhams case and is helping by introducing him to foreign officials, even enlisting Trumps help in calling up some officials. You know, the fake Ukraine BS? Lol.

Misfund has gone into hiding and if you got a link to his whereabouts, post it please, otherwise, pay dirt was hit that resulted in a Criminal investigation.

The investigation is about the origins of the russian probe, not technically about debunking Mueller, but if the origins reveal new info, it would cast a terrible shadow over Muellers case and question its findings.

This is why it is such a big deal.

Not the sham impeachment inquiry based on fourth hand accounts.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Warner Calls on William Barr to Testify

Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) criticized Attorney General William Barr over reports that the Justice Department is launching a criminal investigation of the Russia probe.

Said Warner: “Senate Intel is wrapping up a three-year bipartisan investigation, and we’ve found nothing remotely justifying this… He needs to come before Congress and explain himself.”

politicalwire.com...

I concur with this sentiment!

Warner has some 'splaining to do himself. Derispaska - Waldman - Warner. Some texts, a potential meeting, and other shenanigans If you don't know what I'm talking about I won't be surprised.

Also connected to the above FBI Dir. Wray just last week declined to comment publicly on whether Derispaka employed Steele. Russian chicanery in our elections?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Do you doubt that the investigation into the Crowdstrike server, that Trump is asking for, in the Ukraine is an attempt to absolve Putin of any responsibility for their attacks on our election?

Do you doubt that Bill Barrs trip to the UK and Italy was about debunking the evidence documented in the Mueller report? That they're trying to take apart the whole Papadopoulos/Mifsud affair?

LOL, there is no server, it's all a debunked conspiracy theory. Why you worry?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And yet, Trump mentioned "Crowdstrike" in the transcript/memo from the infamous phone call. Trump believes that "Crowstrike" has proof that the Dems hacked the themselves and framed poor Putin, and that Ukraine has the evidence (Crowdstrike), that the Dems hid there.

Do you dispute that?

edit on 25-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I love the dycotomy when the shoe is on the other foot. Through all the investigations of trump most supporters, including myself, knowing it was based on bull schit accusations really weren't worried. It was stupid, yes. It was pointless and a huge waste of time and money and energy, yes. But I was never nervous about them actually finding some previously unknown crime perpetrated by trump. Now that the were running the investigation the dims are clearly distressed and desperate. And I love to see th clamber and release retarded statements about how it's not fair!

edit on 25-10-2019 by Oppositeoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Warner has some 'splaining to do himself.

“Senate Intel is wrapping up a three-year bipartisan investigation...

I suspect that "splainin will be forthcoming, unless this new imformation , of Barr's, extends their investigation.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

It's frustrating, isn't it! I think a lot of people are about sick and tired of the wolves in sheep's clothing.

Remember when McCabe said, "F# Flynn, then we F# Trump!".

Then these weasels go on their enemedia talk shows looking oh so professional, and speaking as if they are above the criminality, but we know better. Too many people have done the research, the digging, the investigating. Time for Lady Justice to step up to the plate and do what has to be done.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Amen! You know it seems like the republicans have just been sitting back watching all this play out. it's been very aggravating to watch. I like to think that this whole time they've had a grand plan, an ace up their sleeve, and maybe this is them playing their, dare I say it, trump card.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

That's about right.

Astute observation in that cartoon!

What is so baffling to you about this investigation?

Is Durham investigating himself? Did he start the Russia investigation? NO

The friggin PM of Italy just testified to his parliament - HE CALLED BARR to hand over info to him about what his intelligence agency was doing improperly with regards to the Russia investigation.

Now how did the Italian spys get involved with Mifsud? This is not rocket science - the CIA told them too. What possible other reason would they have to do so?

The reason you must be confused is you still actually believe the Russian government interfered. There is absolutely no reliable evidence they did.
All we have is crowdstrike's claim they hacked the DNC server. Since when is a contractors word viewed as proof? Would you take a trump surrogates word that he was not guilty of whatever you accuse him of?

edit on 25-10-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I thought Democrat politicians wanted government corruption and election interference cleaned up too? It hurts their voters as well. Go figure...
edit on 10/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I thought Democrat politicians wanted government corruption and election interference cleaned up too? It hurts their voters as well. Go figure...

They actually don't care. They want to win at all costs - cheating is fine as long it is for their side. They are the ones trying to overturn the election still don't forget.

As I often say, actions speak far louder than words.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The reason you must be confused is you still actually believe the Russian government interfered.

Well of course. That is what 17 intel communities all agree on. This is what the DNI asserts, as well as the Mueller report and the Senate Intelligence Committee says so too.

But thanks for confirming that I have that detail of the conspiracy correct. This, now criminal, investigation is all about Trump and Barr trying to discredit the findings of the US Intel community and the Mueller Report, and clear Vladie.

Putin is innocent. The DNC had their own server hacked and framed poor Putin!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Odd all the quotes from the PM of Italy I can find show that he said the Italian IC had nothing to do with Mifsud, that the US requested the meetings not the Italians, and they took the meetings to not damage US/Italy relations.

So I dont know where you got your info from but you might want to double check it.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

FWIW - Italy is the one "5 eyes" country where the people in power in 2015/2016, are still in power today.

Unlike the new Ukraine leadership, Italy would not volunteer damning info from 2015/2016. That's why Barr had to go with Durham to Italy, after Durham encountered resistance when he went alone, a few weeks before their joint visit.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Get caught up buddy...its already come out that only 3 agencies ever even saw or gave info for that report. That whole 17 agencies agreed was debunked like 2 years ago. The only interference they found was facebook bots and that Russian interests had setup Democrat and Republican events/counter events in the same places at the same time...to sow discord. Aside from that show me 1 factual report that details anything other and we can talk...if not I think you should go do some catching up.

Edit: Figured you'd never bother looking for yourself so I brought a source to you...you can find more if you don't like that one however it seemed pretty accurate to me.

Source delivery
edit on 25-10-2019 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join