It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff, Nadler condemn elevating Durham's Russia probe into criminal investigation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: butcherguy

Did you happen to watch Mueller testify in front of Congress?
I did.

Did you happened to read his report?
I did.

I know this question wasn’t addressed to me but I will answer it anyway.

I will be happy to concede I never took the time to read the report. I didn’t have to! I read the crowd struck report on the dnc hack and than later the redactions from crowd strike. This whole mess started with the dnc hack and Hillary’s emails.

Ps I broke the stone tear “Hillary’s IT guy asking reddit how to change time stamps for a vip” story on ATS after helping with the reddit investigation on him. I even linked his social media post back to his house using google earth however I was only the second or third person to come to the same conclusion. I also took the time to look into the Steele dossier and looked at the evidence of the pee-gate fan fiction story story posted on 4chan with the screen shots and the looked at the timeline of when it was posted which ended up in the Steele dossier. 4chan /pol maybe a toxic place but they as a group of racist #head outsmarted your political operatives and shareblue idiots while infinitity Chan birthed q as a larp to keep people In line and on the trump train so boomers could feel like they had been a part of it.

These people are not Russian trolls they just extremely hated liberal ideology and the smug pompous fools who believe they are better simply because they voted dem like it was a measure of their iq. that hate being told that simply because they are white that they are inherently evil.

The reason the left is so mad and believes trump is some Russian spy is because even with billions of dollars, Twitter banning users, YouTube deplatforming right wing e-celebrities and almost every media corporation like cnn, MBC,Fox News, NYT, Washington post etc you lost to a group of self proclaimed autistic, Neets and incel’s who you had every advantage over.

That’s what burns the dems everyday because I highly doubt most dems truly believe trump is a Russian asset. You got beat by the people you looked at as trash and beneath you.
edit on 26-10-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Dispute what?

Do you dispute that that's what Giuliani's and Barr's investigation is all about, discrediting the intel community, the Mueller report and the Senate Intelligence Committee's findings and clearing Putin?

Barr's investigation is about finding how the entire coup started. He knows it was wrong, and he is finding out who was involved. If there was no wrong doing, then nobody should worry. He can't make up evidence, and if there is a trial, due process will prevail. This is how things work, even if it's not democrats doing the investigating.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
FOXNEWS confirms this is now a criminal investigation

no more speculation

this is real.

Durham has found dirt on the Democrats.
edit on 26-10-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

That's about right.

Astute observation in that cartoon!

Astute? LOL!

Except it's 100% wrong.

This isn't an investigation into the meddling. Nobody is denying that. Russia played both sides against each other. Everyone knows that happened. Their goal was to further our already present discord.

This is an investigation into how Trump was falsely accused of collusion with them. How that lead to a two year long Mueller investigation that found no collusion.

No American colluded with Russia, including Trump and his campaign team.

If the Democrats involved did nothing wrong, then they have nothing to worry about. Isn't that what the left has been saying for over three years now?

Except, Trump was proven to be innocent, and they keep moving the goal posts.

edit on 26-10-2019 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

this is a common tactic, even on ATS, Democrats answer questions not asked

then say "see you are wrong"

No one said Russia didn't interfer

they just didn't spend a Billion dollars and LOSE

the democrats DID do that 😲😲😂😂🎪🎪🎪

ETA it is a lot like the current polls 55% think Trump should be impeached and removed"

Funny thing though, since the "impeachment inquiry" started President Trumps Donations are 100$ for every one dollar the democrats get, in the same time period. so more folks want Trump impeached and removed but Trump is getting record donations (RNC source)
edit on 26-10-2019 by thedigirati because: the fallacy of the Democrats..

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Of course it's politically motivated. So what? Schiff and Nadler have nothing to talk about.

Let's see what can be proven in a court of law!

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Barr, didn't have to take this job. He was convinced to take it, because people he knew on the inside told him that they needed him there do handle this.

Because, they could trust no one else to be fair, follow the law, and press charges against whoever is found guilty.

At this point, I want answers. Is Trump guilty of anything? Fine. Prove it. Charge him. Impeach him.

I'm tired of accusation after accusation being leveled with nothing to show for it.

Put up, or shut up.

Same with these charges. Barr will follow through. He will collect evidence in a way that will pass every legal smell test that ever is done.

And, real charges will be forthcoming.

You can't stop what is coming.

Fred..

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

This is an investigation into how Trump was falsely accused of collusion with them.

He wasn't falsely accused. The Mueller report cited dozens of incidents of "collusion", which is not a crime, but didn't find evidence that arose to "conspiracy", which is illegal. Mueller opined that Don Jr probably tried to conspire but was too dumb to figure out how to do it. That excuse really doesn't work for Manafort and Kushner, who tried to set a secret back channel to Russia, during the campaign. But, somehow they didn't get charged with conspiracy either either.

It's funny how Trump is getting impeached for doing exactly what he was accused of doing during the Russian investigation, isn't it?

edit on 26-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Waterglass
why would trump want revenge?

Think about it, Brody. If he wanted revenge instead of justice,
it'd be cheaper and faster to just arrest a few swamp rats and
publicly smear them for a chilling effect to the rest of the swamp.

I think the Toxic Twins are a little more nervous about how many
rats are ganging up at the drain right before the DECLAS plug gets
pulled. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a lot of us to bear
witness to a monster Aqualemming marathon. One that'll make the
televised Watergate hearings in '74 look like a Fulton Sheen rerun.
Roll tape, cue talent... and ACTION. Oh boy I just remembered those
leftover Labor Day skunky beers in the bar downstairs ...

About that DECLAS, fellas and ladies... Patience whilst cleanup in
progress. Besides, would you rather hear two or three stacks combined
as a sure thing later with Paul2Kossoff set up to only '3'....(option a)

Or D'YA WANT (option B)
ONLY 1 o' EVERYTHING ON '15' ?!

Yeah I like option B RIGHT THIS YESTERDAY.
Like just one visible rat gettin' a direct hit from a multi-
TeraWatt directed energy cannon. Twice.
RIP Paul... you and your big heart

PS reprise drain... and on second thought:
that option B as opposed to A looks more like a real ugly deal QUICK--
as respectively (just maybe) 3years of soy milk and nothingburgers.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Plus take a look at AOC out race bating on hurricanes along with those leftest groups planning to incite riots over impeachment. Seems like the good ole days back in the 1960's again.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Now they are going towarads a civil war. Look at there actions.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That's your opine. Same game plan as Russia. So what do you think about angry John Brennan. Will get get a noose.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That's the latest adjective used by the Democrats to once again sow discourse into a legitimate DOJ investigation. They played that same card just before and after the Mueller report. I say call Marshall Law. That's assuming the Military is unbiased.
edit on 26-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Give them both a new necktie

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If the deep state does try to pull a Kennedy on President Trump, this generation will not stand by like they did when Kennedy was assassinated . Just a feeling ...a reply to: Veryolduser

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hahahahah!! Does anyone else think Sookiedick is really Peter Strozak????? Go away!a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

That's your opine.

The incidents documented in the Mueller report are not my opinions. The fact that Trump is getting impeached for asking a foreign government to interfere in the 2020 election is not my opinion.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Or, maybe I'm LISA PAGE!

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

a reply to: TacoLoco75

Or, maybe I'm LISA PAGE!

No, just no, would you really kiss Peter Strozk??

I honestly don't think you would...

who could kiss this

😈😈😈😈

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He knows it was wrong

Why? What was "wrong"? Was Papadopoulos wrong about Russia having dirt on Hillary? Was Roger Stone NOT in contact with WikiLeaks? Was there no Trump Tower Meeting with Russians? Did Trump continue negotiating his Trump Tower deal during his campaign?

and he is finding out who was involved.

Oh, you mean like Joe Biden coercing the Ukrainians to hack the DNC server and hand over the content to WikiLeaks, to frame Russia?

He can't make up evidence

That's exactly what Rudy Giuliani is accused of doing, in part.

This is how things work

Not really. The DOJ doesn't usually open a criminal case without a referral from the FBI, and the AG doesn't usually by pass US intel agencies in order to investigate them, and do the sleuthing and interviewing and evidence gathering himself. There are "agents" that are trained in that sort of thing.

The DOJ/AG doesn't usually pair up with the president's personal lawyer to investigate an investigation that didn't exonerate or clear the president and, in fact, made the president look guilty.

edit on 26-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join