It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff, Nadler condemn elevating Durham's Russia probe into criminal investigation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not today actually as Italy did a lot of Intel house cleaning last year I think it was. A lot of the top people got canned including the top director in charge of it all.

S ource

First source I found as top results are dominated by whats happening with Durham in Italy now.
edit on 25-10-2019 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Dan Coats, the man who oversaw 17 intel agencies affirms the intel, regardless of how many intel agencies contributed to the intel. There was no disagreement within any of the 17 agencies.

The role of the Intelligence Community is to provide the best information and fact-based assessments possible for the President and policymakers. We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy, and we will continue to provide unvarnished and objective intelligence in support of our national security.
Daniel R. Coats, Director of National Intelligence

www.redstate.com...

Russia interfered in the 2016 and the 2018 elections.

Now, we have Trump and Bill Barr trying to undermine the intel community, the Mueller report and the Senate Intelligence Committee to clear Putin and blame the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The GUILTY ALWAYS FEAR Retribution , it's in their Genes . Self Hate , Self Guilt goes Hand in Hand ......Justice Never Sleeps but They Do .......

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

And yet, Trump mentioned "Crowdstrike" in the transcript/memo from the infamous phone call. Trump believes that "Crowstrike" has proof that the Dems hacked the themselves and framed poor Putin, and that Ukraine has the evidence (Crowdstrike), that the Dems hid there.

Do you dispute that?

Dispute what? All we know is what we were told. Some blindly believe it, and some, not so much. But why be against finding facts? We were all about that just a few months ago.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Thats some serious mental gymnastics you're doing. If it was true why all the rectractions in the media? Only 4 agencies ever agreed on anything and 1 was the administration agency over the other 16 which does no intel collection...they just administrate. NSA, CIA, FBI are the only ones who ever provided Intel for such a report.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
nvm rehash MAGA
edit on 25-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

From what we've been told, Russia always tries to interfere in our elections. Why did Obama's administration do NOTHING in 2016 when told about it. He did n.o.t.h.i.n.g. I think we know why he didn't bother.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Look, I don't care how many agencies took part in the intel. The fact is the that the person who oversaw all them, Dan Coats, the Director of National Intelligence affirms the intelligence.

You assert that they/he are wrong, and I'm a fool for believing it. Barr and Trump are right, the DNC hacked themselves, hid the evidence in the Ukraine, through Crowdstrike, and framed poor Putin. Who is the fool?

edit on 25-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The argument isn't about what Obama did or didn't do. The argument is that Russia didn't do nothing! That the Crowdstrike "server", hidden in Ukraine will prove that the DNC was self hacked, it was an inside job done to frame Russia for interference they never did.

That's BS.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The argument isn't about what Obama did or didn't do.

ahahahahaha
yeah sure
spying on your political opponents is ok
isnt it?

lol

but barrs investigation is politically motivated
and so is ukraine and the biden crap

but not barak....oh noes

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Dispute what?

Do you dispute that that's what Giuliani's and Barr's investigation is all about, discrediting the intel community, the Mueller report and the Senate Intelligence Committee's findings and clearing Putin?

edit on 25-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Did Russia interfere in the 2016 election, or not?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Did Russia interfere in the 2016 election, or not?

There's a FOIA Declass document out from the FBI about just that, why don't you go read it? I have.

Then go read the Bruce Ohr interviews. You'd really have to have Olympic levels of mental gymnastics to deny Russia was all a setup.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

No.

If you have something to add, add it, with quotes and links, for everyone else who is reading this thread. Don't send me on some mystical scavenger hunt looking for what you think you already know.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

a reply to: KnoxMSP

No.

If you have something to add, add it, with quotes and links, for everyone else who is reading this thread. Don't send me on some mystical scavenger hunt looking for what you think you already know.

Keep talking out of school then, idc.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The evidence I've seen points towards an inside leaker. Noting that crowdstrike was employed by the DNC it sure seems a conflict of interest to let them be the only people to have actually inspected the server. Sure sure they gave the FBI their results and a copy of the server but how does one know it wasn't manipulated in any way. As far as I've read Rodger Stone's attorney was arguing that it wasn't even admissible evidence in a court case against him and I would tend to agree considering the strictness of chain of custody for evidence to be admitted. So when you look beneath the surface of what the msm rags report you can quickly determine the only thing we have to go on is the FBIs say so...no actual evidence.

But hey, you do you boo boo...we can take a stroll back here in a few months/years when its all done and the dust settles and see who was right and who was wrong. Just remember to stretch before you do all those gymnastics.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Because war with Russia would be devastating and allow China to swoop in and take over both countries. Russia is not Communist, China is. Woould you prefer war with Russia then or and China or War with China with Russia as our ally? Do you yearn for the fall of America? The fall of the individual?

Maybe this will be easier for you to understand War = Bad. War with Russia = Terrible War with China = terrible War against both Russia and China is beyond doomsday War with China with Russia as our ally = leverage. That is about as dumb as I am able to allow my brain to go I hope you can understand it. Good Luck

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Re: nationalinterest.org...

This is mysterious. How would U.S. intelligence operate in Italy, without Italy intelligence people being involved? Maybe we have a CIA office there, who recruited/utilized Joseph Mifsud.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
My oh my the spin sisters at working it again. I also read an article on the same subject this morning on Yahoo, they were spinning that's its kind of doomsday for Trump then the article disappeared. Anyway so whether its good or bad for Trump who cares. I only care for this country yet these guys are obviously attempting to sow social discourse by there ongoing rhetoric. Its been going for several years now and they still don't have their civil war yet. So if they have nothing to fear lets just cut the carp, they should turn over everything they have on the Orange man to the US DOJ like the Dossier thingy. I wish someone does something here regardless of what side it is. Lock em up.

The Washington Times

Reps. Jerrold Nadler and Adam B. Schiff late Thursday condemned the Justice Department for transforming its Russian probe review into a criminal investigation. In a joint statement, Mr. Nadler of New York and Mr. Schiff of California, both Democrats and chairmen of the Judicial Committee and Intelligence Committee respectively, said the Justice Department has become a “vehicle for President Trump’s political retribution.” “These reports, if true, raise profound new concerns that the Department of Justice under AG [William P.] Barr has lost its independence and become a vehicle for President Trump’s political revenge,” the statement said.

Nibbler and Shiffty are definitely attempting to obstruct justice...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I would be happy if they would just release the names involved with the sexual assault slush fund and publicize it. I mean, why is there a fund just for that?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join