It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Cancels All Admins' NYT, WaPo Subs: "Will Save 100s Of 1000s Of Taxpayer Dollars"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

We shouldn't the only free news should be pro current administration news, I see no reason to have opposing opinions, hive mind is good...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We shouldn't the only free news should be pro current administration news, I see no reason to have opposing opinions, hive mind is good...

Nothing wrong with an opposing opinion. But I do see something wrong with deceptive news that poses as journalism. Where they have this crazy headline and the first few paragraphs are seemingly very damming.....then at the very bottom they (sometimes) write a sentence or two where they actually tell the truth which completely contradicts the bull crap spin they put on the story the first 90% of the article.

You see, they know most people won't read the whole thing down to the bottom. But when someone calls them out on their bull spit they can just point to the very bottom of their article in the very last sentence where they tell the truth. That isn't journalism. That is FAKE NEWS. That's called deceptive and biased reporting. PROPAGANDA.

And this example above is is just a mild case. In many cases they just outright lie and spin and distort and bend the truth with no clarification sentences. This is not journalism. If you want to pump out lies and deceit then fine go right ahead, but dont call it journalism and dont call yourselves journalists.

If those federal employees want to read the propaganda then they can buy it themselves. Pick your poison, there is a lot to choose from.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

With this we are in agreement, media as far as I'm concerned is simply the propoganda arm of the ruling class, with the advent of social media and the majority unable to have an attention span capable of reading past the headline we have niche market for peddling lies, all these outlets need to have at the bottom of the page is a redact that the above story was in fact incorrect, who reads that far to know or even care ?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

With this we are in agreement, media as far as I'm concerned is simply the propoganda arm of the ruling class, with the advent of social media and the majority unable to have an attention span capable of reading past the headline we have niche market for peddling lies, all these outlets need to have at the bottom of the page is a redact that the above story was in fact incorrect, who reads that far to know or even care ?

That's right. And I think what many members here on ATS needs to remember is that the ruling class isn't right or left. They merely use that as a tactic to devide and conquer.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

That's right. And I think what many members here on ATS needs to remember is that the ruling class isn't right or left. They merely use that as a tactic to devide and conquer.

Things have certainly changed around here, most vocal members used to be well aware of these things, now we have a bunch of pro goverment stooges that scream the deep state is in control. Alanis Morrisset may just have been on to something.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Why in the world are American taxpayers footing the bill to (a) buy someone’s morning news (b) support out-dated useless technology (newspapers) (c) support any organization reporting with specific political viewpoints?

Oh yeah it’s the government!

Good move get rid of the waste!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join