It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: DOJ Launches Criminal Investigation Seeks Charges In Russia Probe

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:
(post by Theyy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It remains irrelevant that that Pelosi and Schiff
are making peach mints, that will not stop
Durham and Barr from prosecuting those
who broke the law.

I am sure there is a thread somewhere on that
right, you know the peach mints story? This is not
that thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
a reply to: face23785

Every past president will have to be indicted? lol name them please and the crimes

please grow up and start thinking for yourself your getting lied to

Show us your reference for the exact instance of quid pro quo... where did Trump say, if you don't investigate this for us, your not getting your funding?

I won't hold my breathe.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Trump mulvaney and taylor already admitted it sorry your gonna have to disprove them first.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Trump mulvaney and taylor already admitted it sorry your gonna have to disprove them first.

They did not. The questioner implied that he thought it was quid pro quo, Mulvaney said "we do that all the time", meaning we work deals with countries, scratch our back we scratch yours. You think we give them all this funding for nothing? Of course we get something in return for funding their Governments. WTF?
edit on 25-10-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF:

Did you just hit me with a variation of "I know you are, but what am I?"

Do I really have to name the past presidents for you? And do you really think we just give countries money and aid for nothing? We don't ask for anything in return? I know you guys are uninformed by definition, but even leftists know that foreign policy is about making deals. We always want something in return for money and aid. Again, I know you know this but Russia went bust and you guys need something you can pretend is impeachable.
edit on Fri Oct 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

HE admitted we do it all the time you can spin it all you want but he just confirmed what trump and taylor said

lol i never said that!
the alex jones defense

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

you made the claim not me i don't see any list of presidents like you claimed ill keep waiting lol

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

You think we give them all this funding for nothing? Of course we get something in return for funding their Governments. WTF?

No, they don't actually think that. It's just that things are going so badly for them they have to pretend to actually be that stupid in order to try to salvage something for 2020. They know they're in trouble. It's looking so bad they're considering letting Clinton run again.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

you made the claim not me i don't see any list of presidents like you claimed ill keep waiting lol

I claimed there is a list of past presidents? Um, yeah, I'll stick by that claim. I'll even stick by the claim that they all conducted foreign policy.

In all seriousness, do you have any humility? You really don't mind making a complete fool out of yourself like this for political gain?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

still waiting on that list of presidents who asked foreign countrys to investigate political rivals come on man every president does it lololol

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

still waiting on that list of presidents who asked foreign countrys to investigate political rivals come on man every president does it lololol

Nice attempt at spin. We asked an ally to investigate corruption. That doesn't become illegal just because someone is running for president. Are you actually suggesting that running for president should make someone exempt from criminal investigation?

Again, I know you're not this stupid. You don't do a very good job of acting it.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
James Clapper is very upset today.

So upset he drops another bombshell.

"Barack Obama is going to love this interview his former DIA James Clapper just gave to CNN about the Durham probe: “It’s frankly disconcerting to be investigated for having done... what we were told to do by the president of the United States.”

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Nope youre wrong again trump asked an ally to investigate the bidens Trump and his administration already admitted it on live tv, and mulvaney and rudy and taylor

and still waiting on that list of presidents, how long are you going to make me wait lolol

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

HE admitted we do it all the time you can spin it all you want but he just confirmed what trump and taylor said

lol i never said that!
the alex jones defense

You are assuming things. Look at the transcript of the entire interview YOU were quoting. Not just the snippet that is spun to sound like Mulvaney admitted to quid pro quo the MSM put out. A little research would go a long way for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Nope youre wrong again trump asked an ally to investigate the bidens Trump and his administration already admitted it on live tv, and mulvaney and rudy and taylor

and still waiting on that list of presidents, how long are you going to make me wait lolol

No one is denying they asked Ukraine to investigate the Biden's. Nice attempt at goalpost moving. You had to make up something that no one is actually denying because the facts aren't on your side. Joe Biden and his son are not exempt from the law just because Joe is running for President. Investigating them breaks precisely 0 laws.

By the way, here are the US Presidents since, in addition to pretending to be stupid, you're also pretending to be inept. Every one of them conducted foreign policy. In two examples, President Obama offered Iran sanctions relief if they would agree to limited inspections. President Clinton made a similar deal with North Korea. Give us X, we give you Y. That is a quid pro quo, and every president does it. And again, I know you know that. I know it's useless trying to get you to break character, I'm just helping out anyone else that may be reading this.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

lol i never said that!
the alex jones defense

You are assuming things. Look at the transcript of the entire interview YOU were quoting. Not just the snippet that is spun to sound like Mulvaney admitted to quid pro quo tje MSM put out. A little research would go a long way for you.

Don't even bother trying to educate him. He knows everything he's saying is bogus, it's not a matter of just presenting him with the reality of the situation. He knows what really happened, he just doesn't like it.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

omg did you just post an actual link of a list pf presidents LOL!!

you said all presidents in the past committed the crime trump did i want that list lol omg

you must be trolling.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I claimed there is a list of past presidents? Um, yeah, I'll stick by that claim. I'll even stick by the claim that they all conducted foreign policy.

In all seriousness, do you have any humility? You really don't mind making a complete fool out of yourself like this for political gain?

I am thinking this one and a few others have to be troll accounts. There is no way a real life, rational human being thinks like this.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

the white house would first have to release the full transcript lol

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join