It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone played around with Nuke Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
nuclearsecrecy.com...,5,1&zm=10

I was messing around with this website and just thought I would look and see what the damage would be from a Chinese ICBM with a five Megaton yield if it hit the city of Dallas. That being the only big city within more than 100 miles from me. Pretty devistating to say the least.

edit on 10/23/2019 by machineintelligence because: Added image

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Tsar Bomba rules!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Fortunately there aren't very many Tsar bombs around but there definitely is some Chinese ICBM sitting in there launchers.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Really cool website. Impressive amount of options/scenarios you can run.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Its interesting.............

But i would rather see a map for a EMP map........the new war most likely wont be nukes , and if that was the case it wouldnt be til well after the EMP dropped, to thin the crowd

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Gee, it would kill more deer than people if it hit the UP.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Its interesting.............

But i would rather see a map for a EMP map........the new war most likely wont be nukes , and if that was the case it wouldnt be til well after the EMP dropped, to thin the crowd

Oooo, agreed. I'd also like to see an EMP map.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, but don't forget the ELF is there. Prime target....or is it?

www.navy-radio.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, but don't forget the ELF is there. Prime target....or is it?

www.navy-radio.com...

ELF is gone, it was hard to get used to the swings in weather after it left. It put a standing high in the area I guess.

The airbase is also gone, our airport is where that was and there are a few businesses that use some of the buildings while some of the old housing is rented out to people for apartments and homes.

Nothing left up here for the Russians to target if they accept the fact that there is nothing here anymore. It may still be on their hit list yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly. With an EMP, we'd thin each other out. Hopefully if that ever happens, it's a worldwide event and not just here. Bombing us at that point would be like taking candy from a baby because we'd have no way of knowing and no way to defend ourselves outside of putting our own boots on the ground.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What it doesn't show you is the fallout that starts to go down wind then carries on around the globe till it comes around and bites your butt.

top topics

join