It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top diplomat in Ukraine gave "damning" testimony

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
We've heard time and time again the Democrats emerge from closed door hearings going on about how damning and damaging the testimony was for President Trump only for the truth to emerge that its a total crock of sh1t.

Schiff is compromised, he's being blackmailed to push this nonsense. The same way Feinstein was over Kavanaugh and the same way Pelosi is over impeachment.

the CIA knows all their dirty secrets.

Hows this for a counter to this ridiculous OP

Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) spent more time in closed-door depositions on impeachment than House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, he told Fox News host Bill Hemmer Tuesday. Further, Zeldin called Schiff’s questioning “disgusting” for playing into his anti-Trump narrative.

“I will tell you that there is nothing from anything that I’ve heard that you could possibly impeach the President of the United States for,” said Zeldin.

“They have creativity in developing a narrative, a story to try to connect all sorts of different dots that aren’t actually connected. I see it with the way Chairman Schiff asks his questions inside these depositions.”

saraacarter.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This crap is hilarious. I don't care if he did it and broke some laws. It's so damn stupid. If the president can't use leverage to investigate criminal activity, what can he actually do? Oh right, nothing but start wars and sell out our country, like the last several presidents.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
This crap is hilarious. I don't care if he did it and broke some laws. It's so damn stupid. If the president can't use leverage to investigate criminal activity, what can he actually do? Oh right, nothing but start wars and sell out our country, like the last several presidents.

Is the criminal activity you're referring to the discovery of a non-existent server or the investigation of someone who wasn't in country during the period of alleged corruption?

Followup: Did Joe Biden remove Shokin or did the Ukranian Parliament?

And one more: Did the US and EU jointly lobby Ukraine FOR MONTHS to remove Shokin?

Those might be some important facts.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
discovery of a non-existent server

So now it doesn't exist?

do you believe there's something fishy about the Vice Presidents son getting $80k per month to sit on the energy board of a Ukrainian company when he had 0 experience in energy of being a board member?

do you believe there's something fishy about Biden threatening to withhold aid from Ukraine unless a prosecutor is fired?

do you believe there's something fishy about that very prosecutor investigating the energy company Bidens son is on?

does any of this sound fishy to you? or are you still chasing the dream that Trump colluded with Russians to defeat Hillary?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

This crap is hilarious. I don't care if he did it and broke some laws. It's so damn stupid.

Some people care whether or not the President follows the law.

I get that's a crazy concept around these parts.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
its not just the "president"
they should all follow the law

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
I don't honestly think I consider any of what you mentioned "important facts". Maybe this is why I find this so funny.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Lucky109

This crap is hilarious. I don't care if he did it and broke some laws. It's so damn stupid.

Some people care whether or not the President follows the law.

I get that's a crazy concept around these parts.
Let me know when that happens. I'm guessing it will be somewhere around the time hell freezes over.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Extorris

LOL , the Washington Post Again ? You Really are a Sucker for Punishment I see ..........

It's Trump Appointed Ambassador to Ukraine's written opening statement.

You Really don't read anything that might threaten your denial.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Anybody who thinks a ‘top diplomat’ from the Ukraine can’t be bought by the Dems and their cronies, for false testimony, is living in a dream world.

There are corrupt players all over the globe willing to lie, cheat and murder to further their own agendas.

As an average schmuck, we will never know the real truth behind the smoke and mirrors games they play.

Tired of all the corruption in politics all over this globe.😥

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Are you aware of any evidence that the DNC server exists in the Ukraine or anywhere else? If so, please show me.

Corporate Boards of Directors around the world are paid ridiculous amounts of money. Yes, it's obvious that Burisma made choices for Directors that could add value to the company. Is that wrong? Also, many in the State Department at the time strongly discouraged Hunter Biden from taking the position.

There's nothing at all "fishy" about Biden's comments about holding back aid. The US and EU were actively lobbying Ukraine to remove Shokin. Biden was, despite his later presentation, the President's messenger.

Shokin was removed by the Ukraianian Parliament because he WASN'T pursuing corruption. The investigations of Burisma corruption concerned a period two years before Hunter Biden joined the Board.

No, nothing you've presented sounds "fishy" ... but I would hazard that your post is "fishing" for something where nothing has been found.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Anybody who thinks a ‘top diplomat’ from the Ukraine can’t be bought by the Dems and their cronies, for false testimony, is living in a dream world.

There are corrupt players all over the globe willing to lie, cheat and murder to further their own agendas.

As an average schmuck, we will never know the real truth behind the smoke and mirrors games they play.

Tired of all the corruption in politics all over this globe.😥

Apparently the President of the Ukraine was "bought" by the President of the United States with a trip to Washington and some weapons. Or as Mulvaney put it by quid pro quo.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Hows this for a counter to this ridiculous OP

Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) spent more time in closed-door depositions on impeachment than House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, he told Fox News host Bill Hemmer Tuesday. Further, Zeldin called Schiff’s questioning “disgusting” for playing into his anti-Trump narrative.

“I will tell you that there is nothing from anything that I’ve heard that you could possibly impeach the President of the United States for,” said Zeldin.

“They have creativity in developing a narrative, a story to try to connect all sorts of different dots that aren’t actually connected. I see it with the way Chairman Schiff asks his questions inside these depositions.”

saraacarter.com...

If you are celebrating finding a Republican willing to defend this Abuse of Power, then Trump is in big trouble.

How about this?

Mitch McConnell running for the hills

"He read my phone call with the president of Ukraine. Mitch McConnell, he said: 'That was the most innocent phone call that I've read,'" the president said at the time.

edit on 22-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Without overwhelming evidence the senate will never be brave enough to vote yes.

The house has enough for a yes vote what they are gathering now is what they need for the senate vote.
They need something so good that the repubs can feel safe voting yes on.

That recent witness gave them hope that they will get it.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Without overwhelming evidence the senate will never be brave enough to vote yes.

The house has enough for a yes vote what they are gathering now is what they need for the senate vote.

They won't get it and with over 100 House repubs signing a motion to censor Schiff, Senate Repub support and this sham court being publicly pushed to show Dems and their TDS is why this will ultimately fail.

To the OP and fellow leftist, whatever BS you people feed on and push, just remember and always remember, the Senate will NOT convict, AT ALL.

You see? You all still LOSE, what beautiful irony, in their bitter bid to unseat a duly elected President, they've broken precedent and hilariously ridiculed themselves multiple times.

Every week, we get a new Dem sham bombshell only to fizzle away.

You people are clutching and it is comical.

Just a reminder, the Senate will never convict.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

A Senate trial should give everyone on both sides what they claim they want.

A full airing of evidence, prosecuting and defense counsel, Chief Justice Roberts over-seeing proceedings and every single Senator left and right on record in the history books for posterity voting on whether they think this is acceptable for a President of the Untied States of America to use his office to extort foreign governments for personal gain.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123 You're right. This is a huge waste of time and money for nothing. There is nearly zero chance of impeachment, and it is definitely comical.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Extorris

Where does The Constitution give any right to bypass The Constitution ? 😃

Where is the Constitution being bypassed?
edit on 22-10-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

To the OP and fellow leftist, whatever BS you people feed on and push, just remember and always remember, the Senate will NOT convict, AT ALL.

You see? You all still LOSE, what beautiful irony,

You are confused as only someone corrupted by identity politics can be.

Removing Trump from office is not a "win". Neither is his surviving an impeachment.

The "win" resides in simply exposing the truth, not just the truth about a President grotesquely abusing his office like none before him, but also the truth about who was willing to defend him.

I am fine with the GOP in the Senate voting not to convict. The constitution demands they listen to the evidence and they vote on it. THAT is the win. Everyone seeing the truth and going on record for the history books on what they did about it.

Jeez.."Win"? Like anyone wants Pence as POTUS. Like anyone wants to listen to the right-wing's victim tantrums for the next few years.

Sometimes duty comes first and children don't get to decide.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join