It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: The Democrats were in involved in money laundering with the former Ukrainian government

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: grey580

Yep, it's a crap source.
But it's just as good as the ones accusing trump of pretty much everything.

So junk.. That is what you are saying.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This went under the radar, but apparently is already bearing fruit.

DOJ Re-Opens DNC-UKR Investigation: www.grassley.senate.gov...

Did the Senate vote to approve this investigation? Because according to some that's a requirement ... right?

Is the Senate required to vote ?

1. Yes
2. No

answer: ____________

🎱 🐇 🎱

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's a moot point.

Since the time Grassely sent the letter asking about the "report" to DOJ, the authors have been arrested by DOJ for Money Laundering and making illegal campaign contributions to GOP on behalf of a Russian Official.

I doubt Grassely is pressing for followup. LOL

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ask your constituents

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I've been noticing that often times, when the conservatives accuse the liberals of doing something, it turns out that it was the conservatives that were doing it. And, trump has taken this to a new level..

So, I'll just take this what is probably just Russian generated fake news to mean that if there really is an investigation going on, it will turn out that trump played a part in the laundering.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The most important things that happen in america are out of the people's control.
Who said i want to spend all of our taxmoney on military application?
i never voted for any of the stuff i'm constantly affected by.
Inflation is criminal action right in front of our faces.

(post by alanfresn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Oh wow, sorry if I missed it, but source? a reply to: network dude

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

This is likely tied in many ways, to my post here about these oligarchs fleeing the country

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SmootheCriminal

Who said i want to spend all of our taxmoney on military application?

Your representatives.

I never voted for any of the stuff i'm constantly affected by.

Unless you didn't vote, there's a 95% chance you did. If you didn't vote, you're part of the problem. We need informed voters who don't want to pay a bunch of taxes for a bunch of overseas wars and welfare state handouts.

Inflation is criminal action right in front of our faces.

No it isn't.
edit on 22-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 22-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Gee, I thought Biden's son had a hand in that, but evidently he was just a pawn. I suppose Joe was afraid that the Prosecutor was going to blame all this on his son when it was high ranking politicians that had their hands in it.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Breaking: The Democrats were in involved in money laundering with the former Ukrainian government

Uranium One and Ukrainian One.

D's sure do love foreign money.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not true, more fake news from the GOP. already debunked.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You do realize this takes place in both parties. I could list a dozen of sitting members of congress implicated in corruption on both sides of the fence. This is by no means just a democrat problem, this is a root issue of culpability within government that rears its head every decade, no doubt the more heinous facts are hidden under the veil of national security, which is why so few ever go to jail. Forget justice, we can't expose weakness within our financial system.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

To coordinate with the fake Whistle Blower, perhaps.

Yes, that "fake" whistleblower who was thoroughly vetted and whose claims were confirmed and corroborated by numerous sources, some of whom were Republicans.
Again, the levels of willfull ignorance and stupidity here are astounding...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It's genuinely amazing that so many of you can be so incredibly gullible, ignorant, and uninformed.
This is completely bogus. It had less than zero credibility and has been thoroughly debunked.
A toddler should be able to see through the transparent BS that the GOP has been slinging at the wall in an attempt to distract from the unraveling of Trump's awful presidency (and the impeachment inquiry and the Syria debacle and so on and so on). And yet, here you ignorant buffoons are, falling for embarrassingly stupid nonsense hook, line, and sinker. Over and over and over again...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

a reply to: network dude

To coordinate with the fake Whistle Blower, perhaps.

Yes, that "fake" whistleblower who was thoroughly vetted and whose claims were confirmed and corroborated by numerous sources, some of whom were Republicans.
Again, the levels of willfull ignorane and stupidity here are astounding...

LOL! It's been thoroughly vetted that the "whistleblower" knows nothing but rumors he heard from someone else.

You do realize that nobody is disputing the simple fact that none of the people claiming quid pro quo actually know anything about the call in question. They can only parrot second- or third-hand talking points. Just like you are doing.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
quid pro quo happened, it's already been confirmed by the president himself and the us ambassador

(post by thedigirati removed for a manners violation)

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join