It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: The Democrats were in involved in money laundering with the former Ukrainian government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Oh would you look at that. Gateway Pundit completely lied once again.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Well then, I'm sure you'll enunciate what, exactly, you believe is a lie.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Rudy G came back with what he says is evidence.

I am willing to wait and see what it was. I am also one of those people that think that Biden's crackhead son was getting paid $50,000 a month by Burisma for something other than his cracksmoking skills.... but not his knoweldge and experience in the energy industry.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The fact that nothing Gateway Pundit's recap of CD Media's article is actually contained in Vredya's original story.

Based off the original article all we actually know is that Poroshenko is moving. And even that's based off anonymous reports. Then it's just supposition on the part of a Kremlin mouthpiece. That then got distorted by an outlet I've never heard of. Which then got distorted even more by GP.

Since we're demanding proof that GP's claims are legit, please show me in the original article where they implicate the Obama administration.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Double check the source.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I really want this to be true because we all know the Dems are corrupted
a reply to: Arnie123
You really want this to be true? lol....

If you know the Dems are corrupted, why not get off the internet and go see your local politicians and give them all your evidence. Seems pretty simple doesnt it.?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Yep, it's a crap source.
But it's just as good as the ones accusing trump of pretty much everything.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

So we're supposed to use a bias site to check media bias?

Funny on their list of fake news sites, they don't include The Salon, Onion, or many other obvious propaganda sites for the left.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

the other times it didn't work out . Maybe this time it will , hope so arrest them all . I don't care if they are Republican or Democrat

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just wait till we find who helped rig the Crimea vote !!

And all these strange sounding Cyrillic names are confusing.

Just call them all Pistachio 😎

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Biden's crackhead son was getting paid $50,000 a month by Burisma for something other than his cracksmoking skills
a reply to: butcherguy
Was he being paid by Burisma?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You mean Russia?

Putin admitted on Kremlin owned TV that the Little Green Men were Russians. Meanwhile, Russia's own Human Rights Council found that the Crimean Referendum was nowhere near what Putin reported.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Paging Shills, Paging Shills.... Please report to this thread for "Shilling"...

We all know the Dems are dirty as sh*t when it comes to Ukraine.. i love that cooperation is beginning... LETS EFFING GO!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Dont you just hate when people use Gateway Pundit... its almost as bad as CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Yep! And Breitbart, Washington Times, Fox, etc...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Biden's crackhead son was getting paid $50,000 a month by Burisma for something other than his cracksmoking skills
a reply to: butcherguy
Was he being paid by Burisma?

Yes. And this is despite him having no apparently knowledge or experience in the energy sector. But he did have a dad who was the vice president of the United States. Nancy Pelosi's son and Mitt Romeny's assistant were also on the boards of Ukrainian gas companies, despite knowing nothing about natural gas or Ukraine.

And, in the Ukraine, plenty of people have been arrested, tried, and sent to prison over this scandal. Poroshenko's assistant being one of them, with another assistant having already gone into hiding.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Then there's this article from THE HILL, released on 04/07/2019.

Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes.

Ukrainian businessmen “authorized payments for lobbying efforts directed at the U.S. government,” he told me. “In addition, these payments were made from funds that were acquired during the money-laundering operation. We have information that a U.S. company was involved in these payments.” That company is tied to one or more prominent Democrats, Ukrainian officials insist.

Ukrainian authorities gathered evidence that money paid to an American Democrat allegedly was hidden by Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) during the 2016 election under pressure from U.S. officials. “In the course of this investigation, we found that there was a situation during which influence was exerted on the NABU, so that the name of [the American] would not be mentioned,” he said.

Ukrainian officials say they don’t want to hand the evidence to FBI agents working in Ukraine because they believe the bureau has a close relationship with the NABU and the U.S. Embassy. “It is no secret in Ukrainian political circles that the NABU was created with American help and tried to exert influence during the U.S. presidential election,”

President Trump’s private attorney Rudy Giuliani — former mayor and former U.S. attorney in New York City — learned about some of the allegations while, on behalf of the Trump legal team, he looked into Ukrainian involvement in the 2016 election.

thehill.com...

All the more reason for the DemocRATS to launch a smear campaign on Trump...an attempt to manufacture a distraction in order to hide the Party's misdeeds.

misdirection is a form of deception in which the performer draws audience attention to one thing to distract it from another.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
That was a fun read, but three years....errr scratch that...11 years of chicken little news has got me jaded. Gonna wait til the actual handcuffs come out first.

Youd think if JuliAn Assage had anything it would be out now...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
"allegations by intelligence sources"....From your link

I thought you guys all hate unnamed sources??? Not now??? what changed...

Allegations from unnamed sources are now good enough proof for you all now?

LOL.... the hypocrisy from you guys never ends...

this one is for the slow folk.

Gateway Pundit isn't a reliable news source. to use them as proof of anything isn't advised. But, when they link to a verifiable document, as this case seems to be, then at the very least, the document in question needs to be looked at. Even if it upsets you and makes your side look bad.

So, the question remains, why was Ukraine such an important avenue 3 days BEFORE Trump called the new president and asked that he look into the corruption? And where in the world would Trump get the idea that Ukraine had any corruption at all?

You are free to cry, throw a tantrum, and even call me names, but all of that won't change any of the facts.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And all these strange sounding Cyrillic names are confusing.

Just call them all Pistachio 😎

pistachio you say???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join