It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: The Democrats were in involved in money laundering with the former Ukrainian government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The picture is finally becoming clear. Why are the Democrats so desperate to find any excuse at all to remove Trump? Because many of them are in danger of spending many years in prison!

burn them all down!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Like I said.

Double check your sources.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You know what's funny?

Glenn Beck laid out a perfectly made board linking everyone to someone involved in the Ukraine scandal and everyone labeled the guy a conspiracy nut. Today, we're getting the exact same information as from a few weeks ago that are doing a similar board linking people in a similar manner as though it was their idea all along.

NOW everyone is starting to talk about it in other news outlets like NBC, CNN, MSN and others.

But... Glenn Beck is still a nut job.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
"allegations by intelligence sources"....From your link

I thought you guys all hate unnamed sources??? Not now??? what changed...

Allegations from unnamed sources are now good enough proof for you all now?

LOL.... the hypocrisy from you guys never ends...

Not only that, GP is one of the worst fake news sites there is.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yep that explains the sham impeachment process .

Now the Democrats are going to say but but but but Trump did it too .

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Barr has reportedly just expanded Durham's investigation team and CIA agents are starting to lawyer up...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Barr has reportedly just expanded Durham's investigation team and CIA agents are starting to lawyer up...

oops
storm coming?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Much more than that is unfolding behind the scenes. Brennan and Clapper are in serious deep water.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
when are they going to bring it public though?
Not doubting what you say..its just that nothing seems to come of anything.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Much more than that is unfolding behind the scenes. Brennan and Clapper are in serious deep water.

Both of these guys have been caught committing perjury over Spygate. So, it's not hard to imagine what charges we might be talking about.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Any named sources?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yeah, but I wouldn't start speculating on how good the sex with a particular supermodel was going to be before I convinced her to come home with me, either.

Somewhere between prudence and common sense is "executive function."

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It is obvious and yet to so many not at all. What's the saying? You wouldn't know the truth if it spanked your grandadas ass and your grandpa wrote a book about it and willed it to you with you reading it and comprehending it being the condition of gaining any profit from his will?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
oops ... storm coming?

They need to be whipped. Whipped until they spill their guts. Whipped until they account for all $23 Trillion.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Dont you love how anonymous sources are fine on both sides when it suits there story. Hell the whole anti trump story is anonymous sources and 85+% arent even remotely true.

originally posted by: Bluntone22

"multiple intelligence sources"

Well of course....

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

It's the Workers Party technology, whatever will these corporate idiots think of next!

If you don't know then you don't know, why not take the time to research the "COMMUNIST PARTY" and "Computer Technology".

Richard Stall-man is a Communist, the GNU = G is NOT UNIX in other-word's G = Geometry = Freemasonry and the worship of ISIS and Horus - It's not the Virgin Mary holding Jesus under the North Star, that's the Dog Star Sirius and that's ISIS cradling Horus the "Son of the Dawn!"

Walt Disney - Communist, George Lucas - Communist, think about it = Star Wars - The Empire vs The Rebellion! Duh!!!

You see years ago the Party had a glorious goal, the repatriation of the entire worlds wealth, during the financial crisis, they hacked into Party lines with the help of the Soviet's and the UK, RUSSIA and AMERICA got FAT!!!

Libor Scandal - Rates Fixing! etc, etc...

Now the party based in the Ukraine has pursued the Russians screaming "High Treason!" the UK and AMERICA is #ting bricks, because now they have over a million people in the online world, going, hold on... This is "COMMUNISM!" where political power grows from the barrel of a Gun - Mao or in this case a "computer keyboard!"

The poor people vs the fat bank's and there huge bonus!

There decadent capitalism and there 33 Billion Pound divorce bill from a European Union.

Unity, Unions & Communism!

Inside your mobile phone is a SIM ME Lock, inside your Intel CPU is a ME Lock, starting to see the pattern, ready to be sick into a bucket? The NSA's most secret capability and the Party's most shared capability that they put into the hands of every child for there Liberation from the Capitalist system!

Welcome to communism, "comrades!" One solution = "Revolution!"

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So, assuming that this source is factual for the sake of argument, the only evidence presented therein other than vague, unsubstantiated innuendo is that Schiff sent a staffer to Ukraine that attended an event that features Poroshenko?

Is that about right?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Would you seek the advice of counsel if the DOJ contacted you for an interview? Lawyering up is a pejorative term.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Would you seek the advice of counsel if the DOJ contacted you for an interview? Lawyering up is a pejorative term.

depends on what the interview was about honestly, If I was being interviewed about what I saw at a certain time or date

nope, not really. If I was being asked what I DID when I saw or learned something yeah, I would.

Context matters, right?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I agree that context matters. I also know that no one should talk to law enforcement without counsel present.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join