It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa lies about Mars atmosphere.Helicopter to fly in Mars" 0.6Percent of earths atmosphere"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceBoyOnEarth

NASA processed the images based on the image spectra Viking's camers returned. Ultimately someone has to decide if it looks right. Anyone who has looked through a telescope knows what colour Mars should be. It's not difficult to find how the images were processed.

How convinced are you that the cour corrected image is correct, given you've never seen Mars yourself without an atmospheric filter? Does India's view of Mars match NASA's, or anyone else's?

I get that you and only you, from the sanctity of your basement, have defeated the entire planetary science community but so far all you have is bad maths and "gee it kinda looks funny".

edit on 24/10/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: Typo

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Well. I have a habit for defeating defenses. Its in my genes.

The original viking pictures which came back, went first to the highest security clearance people who then decided with the controllers what to do. They clearly got more bluish photos but decided to stick with the story they would tell so it was made orange. (well this is what i would have done if you must hide things).
Also, if there is a sandstorm, them things are hazel/orange colored. But if theres no storm its clear colored sky and white stuff on ground like in some nasa curiosity pics.

Also, I did a little more calculations.

Co2 weight at 1ATM (earth sea level 1000mbar) per square meter M3 is: 1.83 KG (4 pounds).
Thats the weight if you could put it on a scale.
At 10mbar it would be: 18.3 grams if same temperature. Because Mars is 0.6% of earths it would be 10.98 grams minus the gravity so they would be 4.17g effective weight but still same amount of molecules as 10.98g on earth, give or take.

So there is about 10.98 grams of material floating in one square meter on the surface of Mars at 6mbar. Now this 1.7kg craft will supposedly grab those Co2 molecules that are around it, remember only 10.98 grams per square meter, and supposedly pull itself up (well not grab but "swim2 through like rotor does, other side takes in other pushes out. Truth is there arent enough co2 molecules floating at 6mbar, nothing will happen. If you could have color at those molecules and watch them through a special camera, it would be like fireflies flying. Not enough co2 molecules to saturate a square meter M3 so they are clumped enough together for a rotor craft to go through.

edit on 24-10-2019 by SpaceBoyOnEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Now I do hope I actually didnt find anything secret from nasa. Hehehhehhe. They wouldnt want this information out if its real hm. Oh crappity crap what I have done hm.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

The only way we will know if you are on to something is if you disappear from the site never to be heard from again.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Thanks a lot. Well then I better post this too:

There. Thats my mars study.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Yes. I am not an idiot

You seem to be doing a very good impression of one

The picture you claim to be a man leaning over the lander is actually a picture taken by CURIOSITY Rover of its
instrument section

The picture is in shadow, but can see the camera mast and spacecraft antenna

Here is picture of CURIOSITY

en.wikipedia.org...(rover)#/media/File:Curiosity_Self-Portrait_at_'Big_Sky'_Drilling_Site.jpg

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceBoyOnEarth
a reply to: Grimpachi

Thanks a lot. Well then I better post this too:
What you are calling "hair" looks to me like ot is probably part of the instrument package seen on the end of the arm here on the left, if you rotate the instrument package 180 degrees. The part that you think looks like "hair" is pointing down in this photo:

www.universetoday.com...

If a man was wearing a space suit, why would you be able to see his hair anyway? That alone shows your posts are getting worse from bad assumptions and bad math to pareidolia and men wearing space suits without any helmet.

The "arm" part is right though except it's a machine arm instead of a human arm.

originally posted by: firerescue
Here is picture of CURIOSITY

en.wikipedia.org...(rover)#/media/File:Curiosity_Self-Portrait_at_'Big_Sky'_Drilling_Site.jpg
I don't think ATS can handle that link as a link, though you can click "quote" and copy and paste it to the browser, but seeing how Mars conspiracy theorists aren't the brightest bunch, they won't bother to read the description of how the photo was made and it will just fuel their conspiracy theory. It looks like someone else had to take the photo (I think there was actually a thread about this on ATS), and there's a shadow of a part that can't be seen in the image, again all this is explained in the description which apparently conspiracy theorists sometimes don't bother to read.

edit on 20191024 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
. It looks like someone else had to take the photo (I think there was actually a thread about this on ATS), and there's a shadow of a part that can't be seen in the image, again all this is explained in the description which apparently conspiracy theorists sometimes don't bother to read.

Metabunk certainly covered it:

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That applies to what SpaceBoy posted, but the part of my post you quoted was a reply to firerescue, talking about a different image, the selfie that firerescue linked to.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Apologies
My link to metabunk was certainly aimed at SpaceBoy's post.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Now I do hope I actually didnt find anything secret from nasa. Hehehhehhe. They wouldnt want this information out if its real hm. Oh crappity crap what I have done hm.

No need to worry. I'm fairly sure you don't have NASA and TPTB crapping their pants.
Although they may be letting out a small wee laughing themselves silly?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Apologies for picture not tuning out …….

It was a "selfie" taken by Curiosity of instrument platform and antenna

Our Space Kadet seems to have a problem with the facts and logical thinking ……..

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

If my theory and calculations are correct and Mars has 100-300mbar pressure, you dont need a space suit.
You dont need a space suit to walk on mars, neither on Mount everest. Its 300 mbar on mount everest.
You only need warm clothes and oxygen.

Therefore its entirely plausible to see hair in that picture. Nasa believes that since everyone else believes that its 6mbar on mars, you need big clumpy space suits like in movies to walk on Mars when you actually need lamb wool and oxygen tank.

Therefore they think peoples brains wont even think of the theory that, that could be hair because peoples "logic" would override that possibiltiy. But that logic is based on tv movies and other fairytales about Mars.

You dont need a space suit in mount everest. Also since Mars is lighter gravity, you can have a bigger oxygen tank in your back. So you infact can have quite a big system on you and it still might weigh only 20 actual pounds. Ofcourse muscle and bone atrophy has probably arleady started on astronauts on Mars and they are getting special steroids for bone reinforcements and other stuff so these tanks might get heavier by time unless they keep training somehow.

Im sure they are doing genetic tests in secret bases if they can come up with treatments to make people better survive on Mars without loosing their strength. Like muscle and bone strength relating to gravitational caused weakness since human body adapts to what is required from it. Ofcourse this might be a loss we must take, that people are a bit weaker on Mars in the long term and theres nothing you can do. Ofcourse you dont notice it as long as you stay on Mars but if you would come back to earth, it could take 1-2 years to regain strength. Human Dna is still hard coded for earths gravity and other stuff so it would likely bounce back. All I wonder is are these astronauts are ever coming back from Mars or does their contract have some clause they can come back if super technology is created one day and they can be flown back. Or if that technology (ships) already exist and they are rotating people to mars and back, as we speak.

Ofcourse there are theories that humans came from Mars to begin with because our daily body clock is tuned more to Mars than Earth so we might actually come from Mars. This might sound a bit scifi that we come from Mars originally compared to what I earlier told but im sure theres a link. We will see it one day (again) if were lucky.

You might wanna have some vaseline kind material to make a good seal but you only need oxygen and warm clothes depending on the weather.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No worries, I figured that but wanted to clarify which photo those sentences referred to.

a reply to: firerescue
The link works if you copy and paste it, but I think the reason it doesn't work on ATS links is because it has a colon, which breaks the link.

One way around that if all you want to link to is the image is to right click "view image", then you get a link to the image only without the colon, but it may be a bad idea to do that for this image since the description is really needed to go along with the image.

I also remember the flat earth conspiracy theorists (CT) saying all composite images from NASA are fakes, and since that's a composite image, it won't convince any CT with that mind set anyway. Nevermind that we have images from the apollo missions that aren't composites where their "composite" excuse doesn't apply, there's really not enough logic to have a meaningful debate sometimes.

OK so they aren't wearing helmets on Mt Everest, but I still don't see hair in the Mt Everest photo you posted, more like hoods etc.

I'm not sure why you would think NASA would lie about the pressure on Mars, I can't think of any reason they would do that.

edit on 20191024 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If my theory and calculations are correct and Mars has 100-300mbar pressure, you dont need a space suit.
You dont need a space suit to walk on mars, neither on Mount everest. Its 300 mbar on mount everest.

So how did NASA get the Russians, the Europeans, the Japanese, the Indians, and other international players, to agree to promote the same lie for half a century, but YOU saw through it?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Therefore its entirely plausible to see hair in that picture. Nasa believes that since everyone else believes that its 6mbar on mars, you need big clumpy space suits like in movies to walk on Mars when you actually need lamb wool and oxygen tank.

Therefore they think peoples brains wont even think of the theory that, that could be hair because peoples "logic" would override that possibiltiy. But that logic is based on tv movies and other fairytales about Mars.

You dont need a space suit in mount everest. Also since Mars is lighter gravity, you can have a bigger oxygen tank in your back. So you infact can have quite a big system on you and it still might weigh only 20 actual pounds. Ofcourse muscle and bone atrophy has probably arleady started on astronauts on Mars and they are getting special steroids for bone reinforcements and other stuff so these tanks might get heavier by time unless they keep training somehow.

Im sure they are doing genetic tests in secret bases if they can come up with treatments to make people better survive on Mars without loosing their strength. Like muscle and bone strength relating to gravitational caused weakness since human body adapts to what is required from it. Ofcourse this might be a loss we must take, that people are a bit weaker on Mars in the long term and theres nothing you can do. Ofcourse you dont notice it as long as you stay on Mars but if you would come back to earth, it could take 1-2 years to regain strength. Human Dna is still hard coded for earths gravity and other stuff so it would likely bounce back. All I wonder is are these astronauts are ever coming back from Mars or does their contract have some clause they can come back if super technology is created one day and they can be flown back. Or if that technology (ships) already exist and they are rotating people to mars and back, as we speak.

Ofcourse there are theories that humans came from Mars to begin with because our daily body clock is tuned more to Mars than Earth so we might actually come from Mars. This might sound a bit scifi that we come from Mars originally compared to what I earlier told but im sure theres a link. We will see it one day (again) if were lucky.

You might wanna have some vaseline kind material to make a good seal but you only need oxygen and warm clothes depending on the weather.

But your theory and your calculations are sadly not correct.
In fact, they are completely deranged.
Please get a life.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
More wasted money on science fiction.
Absolutely none of NASA's sh@t is real.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

W R O N G

Above 43,000 ft you need a sealed helmet and pressurized oxygen delivery system to literally force oxygen into the
lungs

Above 50,000 need a pressure suit as the atmospheric pressure is too low to permit gas exchanges in lungs

Its all about partial pressures

Above 63,000, Armstrong Limit, the boiling point of water is 98 F (37C) Body fluids would begin to boil

Mars Atmosphere pressure is equivalent to 98,000 ft earth altitude - would need full pressure suit to survive more than minute

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Really?
None of it?
OK.
If you say so.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I found this pic in the internet, here you can see hair. That and a warm coat is all you need to survive Mars, depending on the temperature:

Why would Nasa lie? Well nasas clearly a front with the bearded nintendo hawaii shirt scientists they parade on Tv to something bigger, its like from a movie script its not even believable at this point anymore. Look at this picture, this is the best thing Nasa has come up with with a Mars travel, and they say this might fly in 2040

That tin can. They clearly have better tech than that and they just act "poor and underfunded". Thats something 6 meters or something wide the living quarters if I remember correctly, I checked the size of it.

Why would they lie about the pressure on Mars? You clearly have not played strategy games when you were younger or you dont have a strategic mind (no offense). For example in Starcraft 1 which I liked to play long time ago, I might have made secret bases sometimes at games start which the enemy didnt see and I was taking in resources double what the enemy took. He thought I only had one base and when he attacked, which I allowed him to do, I had almost double his army. Then i countered his attack and took him over. Now, more intelligent enemies scouted more and you got caught and they would either also expand or attack directly and then its a bit harder.

You probably see where im going with this. Im not saying they are building tanks on some planet but humanity is going interplanetaryn (wars will go interplanetary too if we cant behave) and imagine if Rome would have had space plane technology at their grasp. You think they would advertise it before they had a monopoly? Usa is trying to emulate the Ancient roman empire anyway from my studies (without the empire crumbles part) so something is clearly going on spacewise.

But I wonder what will they do when China finds out about this or Russia. They cant keep sabotaging or shooting down their crafts forever (I would do this if I had to counter too curious people on Mars but it would only work to a degree before they would get whats happening). They cant just Nuke china here on Earth when they find out so will they (usa) be forced to do a pact and share up Mars. Thats why they are probably now scouting Mars to find the best places and stuff (for whatever they want to find) so when the pie sharing begins, they will have something better and bigger than the others (like who knows what raw materials are found on Mars and so on)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join