It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant barbarism on England's streets

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley Enoch Powell was right

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I can't believe this. My Glock 19 would have made short work of every one of those Hadji's. You Brit's need to defend yourselves sounds like your being invaded by a Muslim hoard.

The thing about the second amendment is that it applies to everybody. Your glock wouldn't do you any good unless you say them coming in enough time to draw it. And you could well have faced 20 people who were similarly armed. They could just as well have shot you dead from across the street before you knew they were there.

Maybe - but if I'm armed, I like my chances a helluva lot more than if I'm the moron that carried a knife into a gunfight with multiple armed angry immigrants.

But that's just me.

Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited. Etc.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You can't let savages into your country and expect anything but savagery.
A little too late to fix it now.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Pretty sure we are ok at Savagery ourselves, was it not Henry the King of England whom beheaded his wives, was it Jack the Ripper although identity never found bet he was from overseas, right? in the 1960s Myra Hindley and Ian Brady they were immagrants werent they, not sure evil has a definition by colour unless you allow it, and looking at the age of the evil involved in this crime by OP every chance they were born in this country.

Dont let evil make you colour blind my friend, I dont condone the language in videos below, but look how little progress some of us have made, while others accept most people to be kind regardless of colour, some people are dickheads regardless of colour.

Have you been to an English dentist recently or english doctor? do you let them treat you or do you shun the immagrant/savage and say "rivers of blooooooood"

edit on 21-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I wouldnt call them savages, I would call them unpoliced opportunists. They know they can shelter their people, especially when you only have a nickname and nobody saw nuthin. I have seen 1st hand refugee populations in Portland Maine run that city at night. They are fairly brazen in broad daylight too roaming in packs for an opportunistic mugging or robbery in the city park. When no authorities are around. They really know its hard to find them post incidents...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Your argument is a non starter.
Regardless of what we already have in this country, you don't bring in more savages.
The people who did this are undeveloped savages, nothing more - and it has nowt to do with the colour of their skin.
That you assumed so leads me to believe you have some racist issues of your own to deal with.

edit on 21/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

The victim, then aged just 18, was one of four workmates set upon on Church Road, Newbold, on the afternoon of October 17, 2017 by a gang of up to 20 men.

This is why my pistol holds 22 rounds, might miss one or two times.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Non starter, and now I am racist, wow them some crazy circles you runing in MR Truth, are the people who did the crime white? and you were opposing white immagration I take it?

In short your speaking out of your ass

Or maybe i missed interpreted your import savages line, care to expand

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Yes, I am embarrassed and saddened by many of my "fellow Scots".

I can't express my thoughts here anymore it would seem. Don't tread on me keeps deleting my replies. Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Where in the article, or anywhere else, does it say the bastids are immigrants?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So according to the moronic leftists, there is absolutely no downside whatsoever to MASS islamic immigration and FORCED ‘diversity’ is a positive thing.

Oh and by the sounds of it, expecting immigrants to adopt the ways of the host nation is somehow ‘racist’ and t should be the host nation that changes its ways so it can be ‘inclusive’.

Like being ‘inclusive’ of an actual ‘rape culture’ is somehow a virtue.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

well, you can always look at the Cites in america that have diversity

like chicago, no, wait.

Um LA no the southisde is pretty bad

um New York city, well maybe not

lets try the midwest

I got it, Minneapolis no wait they are short on Police and long on crime

well other then very small towns, diversity doesn't really seem to work does it??

ever notice it's always seems migration moves in one direction????

it's never masses of the western world moving on the third world

Nope it's always the "evil empires" that get mass migrations from the third world.

as they scream racist and take everything they can for free (do they do that in the UK as well)

it's almost like it's planned ....

Some days I really wish the USA would become a world dictator..

we already take the abuse as if we were.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Wow thats wacky. If you guys got gangs of children armed with axes, going around cutting Arborists hands, while there doing there job? Then you got some serious issues there.

But should not be that hard to solve, # in most parts, 20 people is not even a full clip.

But hey, I at least learned one thing today. That a tree surgeon is like an arborist, only less fancy sounding, and likely a dangerous profession in some parts of the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I agree a chainsaw is not really the best choice for weapons. I use it plenty around here, works good on wood, and cut about 10 pines this year alone. Flesh not so much, but it would do the job that's for sure, but its not my first choice to use as a weapon, but you could make mince meat of them with it for sure.

Pretty much everybody around here has a gun, except me I suppose, never had a need for one. But then there was that cougar that ate that horse some years back. So maybe I will get one, one of these days. So that way I can finally be in the cool kids club as well.

But! Even an axe is not that great of a weapon, to heavy and hard to wield, you get one swing at most, I would guess. A hatchet maybe, would be more useful, and you can throw it, probably what the kids had.

And its not true, what you said, about about people in groups being to stupid to consider the consequences. Generally once the first one drops, the rest scatter like fly's because they don't want to be hurt or die.

Its why they get in groups or gangs in the first place, because they believe in there tiny little heads, that there is safety in numbers. Not so. In some cases, your just more sitting ducks all bunched up together, making one nice and giant target.

Its the zebra survival strategy, works well for herds of zebras and antelope so that way the lions get one and the herd move on, or for chimps in there troupes as they move into new territories as there is safety in numbers.

Not so much for humans these days.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire
Now it wouldn't. Most people are posers, searching for a easy way out. If they had to put there life or health on the line.

They would tow the line, keep quite, and move on with there day. You think those kids would get in a gang and decide to try to chop off whiteys hand for trimming trees in the wrong neighborhood if they in there tiny retard minds would conceive that it may just be the last thing they did that day?

Hell no. Gangs are like zebra, or gazelle, there just safety in numbers, as they cross the Serengeti. Its not a vaiable human strategy these days, especially since the invention of the gun. All it is now a days is, just a big and giant dam target, like ducks all sitting in a row.

Guns if anything are an equalizer, its like saying how come everybody was so nice in ancient japan? Well its because nobody wanted to end up at the pointy and sharp end of a dispute over nothing, so they grew some manners and etiquette.

And look at half the # you all said now, firebombings some pubs, or clubs, whatever those are, you know the places you guy drink alcohol, cutting some dudes hand off, because he tried to trim a tree. And all, by some kids?

How #ing lame is that. Even there own religion says to cut off an arm for steeling and vandalizing. Well, somebody should put that it into practice. See how long that ridiculous # lasts.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 2ndTenor
Unpoliced opportunists.

Sounds about right. Though I dont think waiting on the cops would be a good strategy either.

Generally as a rule of thumb, the cops show, after the dust settles. That is off course, people think cops are omniscient and can tell when a crime is going to go down everywhere. And fly to the scene like superman.

Or, there an overly policed state.

In both cases, its likely and that would be a way bigger issue and many smaller underlying issues.

Then teenagers in gangs waving axes and hatchets around would and can ever be.

I would say there just your run of the mill, regular ol opportunists. And it seems the law and people are given them plenty of opportunity.

So why are people surprised that opportunists would take those opportunities presented to them?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Best thing to do with these, line them up and shoot them.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There are much more negative aspects from muslim imkigretion than positive.

Every country that saw a rise in Muslim refugees , had a sharp rise is rapes, acid attacks , gay bashing and church burnings.

So if a country today was asked to host, they would know that their citizens will be affected by those crimes.

And you have a choice...do you take a gamble and lead with compassion or do you look at statistics and say no to any instance that could increase gay bashings or acid attacks in your country?

And sadly many liberal leaders are willing to gamble with their citzens lives.

This is what poland said when asked to be a host country

m.youtube.com...

This is what happened in a sea side greek town.
One day a huge cargo ship came to a greek port.
Usually when this ship opens its front doors, vehicles and huge containers are driven out.

Instead was thousands and thousands of young middle eastern and African young men.

They ran right off the boat and ransacked the enitre town.
Kicking people out of their apartments and businesses.

The Greeks all had to leave since police would never come to help.

And i can't find the video.

It's of muslims running through the streets and greek women is on tape crying asking for police saying they can take their kids out side.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Who says they are savages ?
You ?
The government ?

Who decides their savagery ?

next you will be telling me there are biological differences between these "savages" and good prime british stock

, honestly with this comment and your "Scotlands a colony" comment , are you jacob rees-mogg in disguise ?
stop lurkin Jacob

you a victorian novel villain now ?

edit on 22-10-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: maya27

we do have a history of bigotry , so i can understand your frustration and sadness at many of our fellow scots

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join