It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant barbarism on England's streets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Grimpachi
What a screwed up country. The one who cleaved the guys chest and chopped off his arm was acquitted of attempted murder. If the law there doesn't consider that attempted murder then something is very wrong.

I am going to bookmark this for the next time someone from the UK decides to claim the US citizens should give up our arms. No, I didn't mean to make a pun. But it still works.

And some clam on here "at least they went to jail." Well, feck that. They should have been shot dead.

Maybe you would be happier in a nation without the rule of law, i hear Africa is nice ...

Africa is not a nation
Every single nation in Africa has rule of law

Racist much?

You think Africa has a rule of law like western nations do, I knew you were gullible but that is extreme ....
Africa is not a nation

Didn’t expect you to know that

I have lived in several African nations and yes, they all have rule of law. Like western nations do.

Try again. Fail again.

Assuming that they don’t have rules and laws because they’re ‘black countries’? Racist much?
edit on 21 10 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
When you say ‘Africa’ which country do you mean?

Egypt?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Oh I get it.

Because the rules and laws in the islamic-run African countries promote murder and rape, you think that means there are no rules and no laws.

So it’s an IQ thing?

Or is it that you are getting your views on ‘Africa’ from the internet? Which makes it a hypocrite thing..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Oh man, get a clue already, you living your incredibly sheltered life could be led to believe literally anything, it's shameful that a person in this day and age living in the richest country in the world can be so naive . Go do some traveling it will cure your ignorance and possibly help to curb your arrogance.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Oh man, get a clue already, you living your incredibly sheltered life could be led to believe literally anything, it's shameful that a person in this day and age living in the richest country in the world can be so naive . Go do some traveling it will cure your ignorance and possibly help to curb your arrogance.

You

Telling ME

To do some travelling?

Now that’s rich

You’re the one who is clueless young boy

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Where have you traveled to ?

You thinking I'm young goes to show how little you pay attention to detail.
edit on 21-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Where have you traveled to ?

‘Lived’ in all six continents.

Even Australia.

I count ‘live’ as being more than six months

And in this make-believe ‘nation’ you call Africa. I have lived in three nations there alone.

Holidays and working holidays and tourism don’t let you see the world at all.

None of my travels have been for anything g other than work, but once there you get to experience the culture by virtue of it being your home.

I can tell you. Most place in the seventies were far far better than most places are now.

I do not live in the United States

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I find that very hard to believe, unless of course that was your military career.
edit on 21-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So?

I find it hard to believe you’re older than 21.

But here we are.

Not everyone sits at home on the computer telling other people they need to experience the world

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I find that very hard to believe, unless of course that was your military career.

Oil and gas

link   

Generally travelling cures ignorance, I guess there are always exceptions to the rule.

link   

Touché

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

What you think you nailed it, really.

If you had lived all over the world you would be well aware that the sensational right wing propoganda that you fully endorse is nothing more than fear mongering.

So this leaves us in a bit of a quagmire, either you are a liar and profit from peddling this crap or you are genuinely clueless....

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Go live in ANY islamic nation and then tell me those people should be MASS imported into Europe in order to ‘improve diversity’ and nurture ‘cultural enrichment’

Nothing ‘right wing’ about it at all.

Western society and western nations are the greatest places on earth for freedom of all people.

To deny that fact is indeed cluelessness.

To seek to blame western society for the failures of others is clueless

To seek to force western society into shying away from its beliefs, values and traditions in order to not ‘offend’ other people is clueless

But yes, there is an aspect of sensation and propaganda going on. It’s to be expected.

I like western nations. I like western culture. It’s the best on Earth. Nothing hateful or right wing about that at all.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

What you think you nailed it, really.

If you had lived all over the world you would be well aware that the sensational right wing propoganda that you fully endorse is nothing more than fear mongering.

So this leaves us in a bit of a quagmire, either you are a liar and profit from peddling this crap or you are genuinely clueless....
It’s not really fear mongering.

Islamisation of Europe is a very real threat.

Hard to notice now but you wait until 30 or 40 years when islam becomes more than just another minority.

when islam becomes the ruling class, there are NO minorities.

Every
Single
Time

Nailed it

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Do you ken whit happened to the last #s that tried to build walls near Scotland ?

it wisnae pretty

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

With their medieval methods and behaving they are just incompatible to the European continents people and culture.

I wonder if some of the places the UK "colonized" said the exact same thing...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Its like people are naive or just very liberal.

Look at the statistics of rapes, gay bashing, acid attacks and church burnings over the last 10 years.

There is a direct correlation between the importing of people from certain regions and an increase in these attacks.

So with this information, why would any country take a gamble on importing these people.

Some say they never had a choice and under Obama countries were forced to take in thousands of these people. It was a coordinated effort and these people were specifally planted around the word.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

there are already thousands of those types of nutters in our country anyway
gay bashing , trans bashing , Rapes , maybe not church burnings our black metal scene isnt that bad
Also they were burning churches in Norway well before muslims showed up !
Do you not remember the spate of church burnings and murders because of black metal ?

Crazy isnt geographically specific

there are nut jobs everywhere

Scotland has a high rate of knife violence without anyone from a foreign country.

There is bat # crazy everywhere

the media just likes to play on this to get us all riled up

there are #in nut jobs all over Scotland , never mind #s from Syria or some ISIS strong hold region in the middle east
who want to burn you for being a different religion.

We already have #s like that here

Crazy , Criminal , they exist everywhere in every nation .
They dont just arrive on a plane or a ship
they are already here , just biding their time.

Think about it like this, how many people are going to be pissed at brexit enough that it drives them over the edge, and that will be many normal UK citizens who just snap and go postal .

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Bloodworth

there are already thousands of those types of nutters in our country anyway
gay bashing , trans bashing , Rapes , maybe not church burnings our black metal scene isnt that bad
Also they were burning churches in Norway well before muslims showed up !
Do you not remember the spate of church burnings and murders because of black metal ?

Crazy isnt geographically specific

there are nut jobs everywhere

Scotland has a high rate of knife violence without anyone from a foreign country.

There is bat # crazy everywhere

the media just likes to play on this to get us all riled up

there are #in nut jobs all over Scotland , never mind #s from Syria or some ISIS strong hold region in the middle east
who want to burn you for being a different religion.

We already have #s like that here

Crazy , Criminal , they exist everywhere in every nation .
They dont just arrive on a plane or a ship
they are already here , just biding their time.

Think about it like this, how many people are going to be pissed at brexit enough that it drives them over the edge, and that will be many normal UK citizens who just snap and go postal .

Of course. but i was taking about a spike and how to avoid such an increase in rape , gay bashing and acid attacks

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join