It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant barbarism on England's streets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I agree. Others are safe from them, where they come from, seems like the wrong people immigrated.

This is not only in Britain, it happens here too. See Berlin. Arab immigrant gangs ruling some streets.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Hi,

yes I agree again. This rival behaving is noticeable here too, but more like from town to town. Maybe you have that in your region, too. My impression is it has to do with some contests that are fought out between the towns like soccer or other sports, fests.

But it stops at jokes and maybe some schadenfreude.

Cheers - Tschau!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I only have 1 question wouldnt a tree surgeon have a chain saw?? Seems if they would have started that up im guessing people would have left quickly.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
sounds like a few of you are not very tolerant at all, cussing at folks as you drive by, no one likes that

the tree surgeons should have kept to themselves it seems.

they were in the wrong part of town, a part they never should have been in.

Seems who ever called them was racist too, why not get good muslim tree surgeons.

you all sound racist.

(see how it feels UK?)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I only have 1 question wouldnt a tree surgeon have a chain saw?? Seems if they would have started that up im guessing people would have left quickly.

The work crew was probably shocked at how quickly the situation escalated.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
We are a country surrounded by water....where would you like to build the wall?.... Irish boarder?.....good luck with that.

I see it as a moat.

I do wonder what the figures are on illegal entry via water.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That is like word for word, what one tree surgeon did, while another one could flee and call emergency.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well short of them learning how to walk on water, or being really strong swimmers, i figure there's apt to be a boat involved.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well short of them learning how to walk on water, or being really strong swimmers, i figure there's apt to be a boat involved.

I imagine so. Luckily, you'd be able to see them coming.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Have you ever used a chainsaw? They are not very easy to us as weapons, regardless of what you see in the movies. A pack of violent people with no regard, or too stupid to consider the consequences.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Possibly a few crazy ""Britain First"" types patrolling the coastline.

Aside from that, i imagine its the Coastguard or Royal Navy that would see them coming.

Here is the thing, the same Muppets patroling said coastline, well there ancestors were probably involved in smuggling all sorts into the country for a right good few hundred years.

It's madness really.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Most of the time it's old feuds from where ever they come from.

I think the people who were attacked were the recent immigrants getting roughed up.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is nothing new, similar events are happening in every town/city on a daily basis. Im from north east UK, there has always been (for as long as i can remember) a big muslim presence in certain areas, now we have smaller areas of polish and latvian communities that are quickly building up. For the most part, all is well, a lot of these groups are hard working genuine people. There is however a few things to note, the polish are (i would say) the least problem, they work hard and generally just want a better place to start a family etc., the latvians, however, soon formed into gangs, they are well numbered and well organised. The crime rate suffered (here at least) very soon after the arrival of them.

The muslim community in the most part are very hardworking and decent, however, the attitude that is manifesting, is much like explained in the o.p., ive witnessed it a lot and its getting worse. I worked with a lot of muslims in a previous job, you are certainly not their equal, more so if they are in groups. Arrogant, self righteous, rude and they will try and belittle anyone at the first opportunity, the younger muslims are the worse for it. There is a subtle air of extremist belief within them now, the events and actions carried out against them in the last 30 year is (wether we like it or not) probably to blame. Its not nice feeling like a minority in your own country, a government created and protected problem, this will only get worse.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I have worked around the greater Manchester area 18 years ago in the center and outlying bits and found it rough and segregated even then , so this does not surprise me one bit at all it is what you do not hear about that should bother people , I am always polite to people i say please and thank you and hold doors open for ladies but i found that people did not mix or have any decent curtsy and found Muslim people to be very very rude , yet i have worked elsewhere and got on great with the Muslim inhabitants of the area even just outside Oldham i found it fine being the only white face on the street
, i did not bother them and they never bothered me , But go 2 miles into away and it was a totally different world same with the center , People were down right rude and threatening and if i got lost in the wrong area it was lights out for me .

I went into Oldham on Sunday night for a pint and just had one because i sensed the atmosphere was off in the bar , But thinking it was the 6,3 Pict with his weird accent that walked in and ordered a pint of Guinness but i finished my pint and left just at closing time and made home , the next day it turned out that that pub was firebombed just after i left and burned to the ground by Young Pakistani kids , it had made the papers the next morning as i drove to Leicester for the next job and boy was i glad .www.morningadvertiser.co.uk...

Every other city i have worked in i have never had a problem or been disrespected like that but times are changing as one member here from London pointed out recently in a thread , the new wave of migrants are taking their old ways with them and it is not working out well for the locals which will trigger a race riot that will spread very very quickly .

But that seems to be the plan of the higher ups to start chaos sit back and watch it all burn down , out with the old world in with the new , build it up then knock it down ad infinitum

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Possibly a few crazy ""Britain First"" types patrolling the coastline. ;

I would have gone with "England Prevails" but such as it is.

This is the second (or first) of 2 threads the OP has started basically pointing out the crimes of "immigrants". So is it just "Immigrants" that are committing these crimes in the UK?

Or are you only pointing those incidents in an effort to paint all immigrants as criminals?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Well, let's face facts we can breed our own homegrown variety of nasty bastards without the need to import such.

Take Fred West, Myra Hindley, or the Krays for instance.

People who done this deserve to reside in gaol for a very long time all the same.
edit on 19-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Even worse, they are not safe in the country they choose to settle / seek refugee because of these types.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Safety is a bit of an abstract concept and misnomer at the best of times.

Its like freedom, rather illusory.

They are safer here than the places they choose to come from, thats a given.

For a start, there's not many laser-guided bombs nor cruise missiles apt to rain down on their nuts.

So there that's that.

edit on 19-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Hey,
look at strongfp's message, I was kind of answering to his sentence that those who were attacked, are immigrants too. Immigrants attacked by immigrants.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
We are a country surrounded by water....where would you like to build the wall?.... Irish boarder?.....good luck with that.

Sure, why not.

And just consider the Atlantic ocean and the English Channel one very large moat - like in the days of yore.

edit on 10/20/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join