It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art of The Deal, Trumps withdrawl will Put The Screws to Turkey & NATO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well we know where the USA MSM stands on this issue don't we? Don't we? I mean those daily talking points or "scripts" that are presented to all of the players on both sides. So now some clowns are beating the Crimes Against Humanity drums against Trump for the military withdrawal from Syria? It now seems to be the opposite of Vietnam, doesn't it? Since what I have been though in life with my friends in the USA, I know how the USA will sell you out regardless of who you are. Plus, since the media is complicit with all of it going back to the Regan days who and where can you get a decent read on whats really going on?

Where? Over there! Forget what they preach to you here as there are other newspapers in other nations. If you stumble onto 3 stories that are kind of writing the same stuff then it may be the truth. So here we go:

The 1st headlines is as follows:

Haaretz[/ur l]

Opinion Trump Has Handed Turkey, Iran and Russia a Poisoned Victory in Syria Trump’s abrupt Syria withdrawal has triggered hysterical headlines. But for America’s enemies, it isn’t such a wonderful gift Yoel Guzansky and Ari Heistein Oct 17, 2019 3:00 PM

Here's another:

www.garda.com...

7 Oct 2019 | 12:06 PM UTC Syria: Syrian and Russian forces enter Ain al-Arab October 16 /update 11 Syria News Alert Syrian and Russian forces enter Ain al-Arab October 16; Turkey advances into Ras al-Ayn TIMEFRAME expected from 10/16/2019, 12:00 AM until 10/19/2019, 11:59 PM (Asia/Damascus). COUNTRY/REGION Ain al-Arab, Tall Tamr, Ras Al-Ayn province, Tell Abiad, Manbij

Here's another from Alwatan in Arabic direct from Syria. All I can do is look at the pretty pictures then snap a caption and translate same in Google. What I found extremely interesting is that Garda supports Alwatan in that troops have entered into Ain al-Arab in Northern Syria. FOR THE 1ST TIME IN 7 YEARS?

[url=http://alwatan.sy/archives/216594]Alwatan

In a major field achievement, the Syrian Army entered yesterday the city of Ain al-Arab, in the northeastern countryside of Aleppo, and its troops reached the border with Turkey for the first time in seven years, amid widespread popular welcome from the residents, who raised the national flag throughout the city. The official SANA news agency said that Syrian Arab Army units entered the border town of Ain al-Arab, and the media carried pictures of the arrival of Syrian army forces in the city, amid great welcome from the residents, while Russian news agency Sputnik quoted a field source as saying. : Syrian Army units are on their way to Souk Al-Hal area north of Ain al-Arab city, which is about 100 meters away from the border with Turkey.

Sorry MSM, MadDog and others in Politics here in the USA but Syria owns Syria. So the 1st time in several years. Then look at what the Israel headline wrote at the top of this Thread. Here are his credentials:

Yoel Guzansky, School of Political Sciences, Haifa University and the Institute for National Security Studies (INSS), Tel Aviv University. Mr Guzansky, a doctoral candidate in Internetional Relations, joined the INSS after coordinating work on the Iranian nuclear issue at Israel's National Security Council, the prime ministers' offi ce. His main research area is gulf security. He has written and edited monographs and published policy papers, op-eds, and peer-reviewed work in academic journals. He is the author of 'The Gulf Sates in a Changing Strategic Environment' (INSS Publication, 2012 in Hebrew) and co-editor of 'The Gulf States: Between Iran and the West', (INSS & Moshe Dayan Center Publication, 2012 in Hebrew).

Seems that all will end well unless a USA Deep State missile is launched by a rouge para military group from land, air or sea. Like that thing back in Seattle. Seems we like missiles and drones.

So what say you. Trump UP or Trump Down?

NOTE: The links are bad so you may have to cut and paste into your browser as they may be blocked for protection by ATS or others. I get that and am OK with it.

edit on 17-10-2019 by Waterglass because: link bad

edit on 17-10-2019 by Waterglass because: bad link

edit on 17-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 17-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So happy the President is pulling us out of these endless wars. Bring our men and women home. No more blood for oil...we can pump our own now!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MAT1964

Yea.. cause pulling 50 troops from kurdish territory is ending all military ME - US involvement...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
awesome.

its none of our business.

warz are only started for profit.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Whatever floats your goat...I guess.

I got 354 people not agreeing with your opinion.

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Now if he will just bring back the 3000 US troops he sent to SA to protect their oil.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MAT1964
So happy the President is pulling us out of these endless wars. Bring our men and women home. No more blood for oil...we can pump our own now!

Yeah, thank the Baby Jesus they aren't going Saudi Arabia or something.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well who takes what and where has no relevance on your OP. Let me lay the international ruling on you. The US involvement in Syria was aid only. If ANY US troops were fighting they would be fighting insurgents. The US would cause a major international furore IF the fought against Turkish forces as the US and Turkey are members of NATO and member NATO countries fighting each other would cause an international crisis and believe me Trump aint that thick.
Now to put you straight, the ONLY way ANY other country in the NATO alliance could fight for Turkey( or any other NATO country) is if that country was attacked.
NOTICE the emphasis on attacked, not like Turkey attacking Syria. So on either side NATO has no business or obligation to be in this conflict. So Keep NATO out of your reasoning.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Huh? Troops coming home?

You have a source that says the US is reducing their military presence in the middle east?

By the numbers: The U.S. has nearly 800 military bases around the world, and U.S. Central Command says there are between 60,000 and 70,000 U.S. troops in the Middle East.....The White House announced it would deploy 1,500 additional troops to the Middle East in May to "enhance protection of forces already in the region."

www.axios.com...

This is a net increase.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It now seems to be the opposite of Vietnam, doesn't it?

Today I learned moving 50 troops is comparable to Vietnam.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Are you really that dumb?

What about sending troops, weapons, etc. to Saudi Arabia?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Peace

All you have is 354 people going against the will of the American People!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I got 354 people not agreeing with your opinion.

That's fine. I hope each one gave you a star. Plus 354 is better than 666.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Peace

All you have is 354 people going against the will of the American People!

The will of the American people? All of them?

Gotta see a source for that...

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I got 354 people not agreeing with your opinion.

That's fine. I hope each one gave you a star. Plus 354 is better than 666.

Ah come on...we all know stars and flags are nothing. I collect applauses...way better indicator of quality.

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Trump did the right thing in my book getting out of that circus , BUT looking at the scenes from the camps the troops left and the speed of the withdrawal made America look bad very bad in the eyes of their enemy's, and having to send in a airstrike to blow up a munitions dump

It looked like a moon light flit as we Brits call it , leaving everything under the cover of darkness to run away from the landlord .

It should have been planned better , someone at the top needs their backsides kicked for the mess that was left

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Peace

Where?

Bound and gagged in your basement?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Peace

Where?

Bound and gagged in your basement?

The people bound and gagged in my basement have no say in the matter...hence the gags and bindings.

Anyway...

When broken down by party, more than half — 51 percent — of Republicans back Trump’s decision, compared to just 21 percent of Democrats and 27 percent of independents.

The opposite was true among Democrats, with 53 percent opposing the move. Thirty-eight percent of independents and 19 percent of Republicans were also against the withdrawal.

That....is the will of the people.

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Yea.. cause pulling 50 troops from kurdish territory is ending all military ME - US involvement...

Ya gotta start somewhere...

And you make it sound like nothing...

Sure is a lot of brew-haha over nothing...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Nice

top topics

<<   2 >>

join