It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Peterson Isn’t Dangerous so Stop Censoring The Movie About Him

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I never heard of this guy until today. Hes a Canadian with a decent educational background. Is he a radical? I don't know but many don't want this movie about him. So why is it that an alternate opinion cannot be expressed or even spoke of around North America? I mean remember the riots back in the 1960's? Is he ANTIFA material? I don't think so because look at what one reporter wrote here.

Peterson, a Canadian psychologist who was thrust into fame in 2015 with a controversy over trans pronouns and a series of viral You Tube videos, is a dangerous far-right fanatic. There were also threats that showings might be protested, perhaps violently. Lets be clear on one thing right off the bat: this allegation is pure and simple nonsense. First of all, unlike the violent activists who dub themselves “Antifa” and busy themselves throwing milkshakes at people if they aren’t punching them, Peterson spent much of his early career studying the psychological elements at work when populations come to accept fascistic and totalitarian regimes.Text

Jordon Peterson

Why is it such that it seems that throughout North America, IE: Canada and USA are being overrun by fascism that was taken right out of the Nazi playbook from back in the day.

Also ja oder nein was sagst du?

translation: So what say you?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
He’s one of the most level headed guys out there, falls into the same category as Sam Harris.
They don’t want someone pragmatic who makes sense, otherwise they can’t fill your head with their NWO lies.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I have read a good bit about him and watched quite a few of his debates and videos. He is very intelligent and I agree that he is being vilified by many.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm not a huge fan of Peterson -- he seems to have some rather bizarre thoughts about women -- and I have no desire or intention to see the movie, but this is more about the Trans Activism than about Peterson. This is standard operating procedure against all "transphobes" and "TERFs". Silencing the opposition (the voices of reason) any way they can. Which they've been doing to women speaking out against the Trans Agenda for years.

It can get worse... this is from England:

Now trans and gay hate crime will mean SIX months in jail after judges are ordered to crack down with harsher sentences than those that are given for domestic burglaries

Use the wrong pronouns? Go to jail! Say "trans women are men"? Go to jail!!! Post a sticker saying that "woman" is an adult human female? Go to jail!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

He has a few interviews on Joe Rogan.
This is the first one,

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Interesting. He doesn't sound radical.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So what you're REALLY saying, is that Lobster people run the world governments?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
All because he didn't want his speech compelled by law.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Is he really hated by many, or is it a small minority of very loud far-leftists?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Is he really hated by many, or is it a small minority of very loud far-leftists?

This is the million dollar question you’re not allowed to ask

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

The latter provided their hatred is authentic and not paid for. Peterson is a genius of slicing reality up in to digestible portions. Read his latest book and watched many hours of his lectures and debates. He gets down to brass tacks, explains why and how things are happening and offers solutions. This is completely unacceptable to some for mysterious reasons (?)
edit on 17-10-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I'm not a huge fan of Peterson -- he seems to have some rather bizarre thoughts about women -- and I have no desire or intention to see the movie, but this is more about the Trans Activism than about Peterson. This is standard operating procedure against all "transphobes" and "TERFs". Silencing the opposition (the voices of reason) any way they can. Which they've been doing to women speaking out against the Trans Agenda for years.

It can get worse... this is from England:

Now trans and gay hate crime will mean SIX months in jail after judges are ordered to crack down with harsher sentences than those that are given for domestic burglaries

Use the wrong pronouns? Go to jail! Say "trans women are men"? Go to jail!!! Post a sticker saying that "woman" is an adult human female? Go to jail!!!

What are his bizarre thoughts about women

I think Peterson is one of the most dangerous men alive in the West today, intelligent, articulate and capable of teaching people to think for themselves

That’s pretty dangerous when people are sheared like sheep these days

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Professor Peterson is only dangerous to, and hence hated by, the postmodern neo-Marxists who infect the studios of the media and the lecture rooms of western universities. That's because he is a classical Liberal who believes in truth (particularly scientific truth) and freedom of thought & speech. He understands that re-arranging your sex organs with surgery does not turn you into a woman if your DNA has an X and a Y sex chromosome. He understands that political correctness is a form of intellectual totalitarianism that is based upon dividing society into identity groups with conflicting rights and which is perpetuated and exploited by (mostly left-wing) politicians to gain votes for themselves.

He is a "man for all seasons".

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It's all because he said;

How do you expect to change the world if you can't clean your room?

That line caused so much butthurt in the children we call adults today.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Nope, not at all.
He just doesn’t fit TPTB agenda.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Lobster people? Sure along with Steak tartare and Caviar . I wonder if they also eat Prairie Oysters?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I guess so.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

What are his bizarre thoughts about women

I really don't want to give his brand of misogyny any more attention or energy... and it would derail the thread's focus on censoring his views... so I will simply say that he should refrain from presuming to know what is really in the hearts and minds of women.

I think Peterson is one of the most dangerous men alive in the West today, intelligent, articulate and capable of teaching people to think for themselves

Except when he's doing their thinking for them? I don't see what you see. Yes, he's intelligent and articulate. He has a philosophy and an ideology which he expresses very well. But I don't see him teaching people to think so much as he's simply offering a philosophy and ideology that differs from the politically correct philosophy and ideology.

That’s pretty dangerous when people are sheared like sheep these days

Indeed. But no one is "sheared" without their consent and cooperation.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Jordan Peterson will be on ThinkSpot...should be a interesting new platform for discussions. He created it and it should be a very interesting space.
edit on 10/17/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

He dances around a subject with big words and awkward analogies he doesnt quite understand to confuse his audience.

Everything he says boils down to basically life is the way it is because its nature and biology. Deep down we are primitive apes. That's it.

His rhetoric isnt new or dangerous or radical, it's his fan base of young men who have become fanatic in his rhetoric, and take the ideas behind hierarchy far to literal and become confused when women arent playing their role on that totem poll.
This is why old, outdated and useless ideas like cultural Marxism have been dug up to point blame at something, anything for societal troubles.

I think people need to look past Peterson here and see what the real threat is, neo cons and neo libs force feeding american society into submission, by putting each other in the ring for no reason.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join