It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and sun worshipping.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooter1369

Originally posted by speight
Ra is the only sun God according to my religion. How does the world end in the Masonary religion

Masonry isn't a religion

Hehe, when your a Freemason, or atleast a high degree Freemason, you discover religion is simply the biggest scam in the history of manking so yeah, you're right, Freemasonry isen't a religion. Atleast in the sense we know as religion.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Enough with the name calling. Warns to follow.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If only more religions were as open-minded, and didn't tell their follower's exactly what to believe.

And then went on to not call themselves religions, the world would be a better place.

But when only the priests of Freemasonry attest to the fact (that there is no religion) it makes me a little uneasy.

Aren't the morals directly from religion? Aren't the teachings a collection of religious dogma?

So then Freemasonry only asks Men to study religion, not follow ONE of the teachings taught, but what the individual finds worthy?

So then why veil the fact that many belief systems are taught, and why only bother to mention that Masonry does not teach ONE to be correct?

If Masonry can say that one belief system is equal to another, then why can it not be CALLED a belief system?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Aren't the morals directly from religion? Aren't the teachings a collection of religious dogma?

So then Freemasonry only asks Men to study religion, not follow ONE of the teachings taught, but what the individual finds worthy?

So then why veil the fact that many belief systems are taught, and why only bother to mention that Masonry does not teach ONE to be correct?

If Masonry can say that one belief system is equal to another, then why can it not be CALLED a belief system?

Because masonry is NOT a belief system. Masonry makes use of the individual's belief system to teach him moral lessons according to his personal beliefs and religious dogma. But individual belief system are not taught. They are used to teach. Masonry teaches no religion, nor any substitute thereof. If you have no religion when becoming a mason, you will not find one through masonry. Only when you ALREADY believe in a God and faith can you learn the lessons masonry has to offer.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Sorry to tell you that the teachings in the Masonic Family is to be true to yourself as a person and to be a good person to others. When a person is charged with a felony of any kind and you are part of the Masonic Family you are subject to suspension from the order because it goes against what the Orders teach.

Ask yourself these question... What is the best thing I can do for myself and for Mankind? Am I being the best person I can be to my family and co-workers? Am I treating others the way that I want people to treat me?

These are questions that are asked in any religon and these are the same question that the Masonic Family asks of there members.

Obviously if someone can not answer a question for himself and has to refer to someone else who doesnot know anything then those people are closeminded and are the reason we have warning signs on product (like on a hair dryer is says not to use it in water. Someone did it so they had to spell it out for them).

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So if I believed in organized crime, Freemasonry would ask me, am I being the best mob boss I can be?

Were you as nice to your underlings as possible?

Did you bestow the ignorant with the lack of respect they deserve today?
- Ilia Pavlov, 33 degree setting examples for Masons everywhere, he was Eastern Europe's 8th richest man.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Did you bestow the ignorant with the lack of respect they deserve today?

No, I didn't. But if that's an invitation, when do you want me to start?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
looks like a type of pagan system that nevered died.i read lot stuff on this lately and seems to be incorporated in the business world.seems to be a cult just like normal religion.to control the masses by fear and confusion.one systems does not know what the other is doing.the pagans are still running things world wide.i hate to see people find out there being brain washed and giving there free will away for some invisible cause with no merit........

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Having been gone several days I'm sure glad to see that the trolls haven't (oh, sorry, that's "havent" isent it?
) posted anything ridiculous.

I'm still curious about that meeting that we Masons (or is it Masonarys) have 33 days after June 24th. I for one have never been made privy to such a meeting.

Sun Worship, indeed. I was once told by a fundamentalist that my particular religion practiced sun-worship because the communion Host (that round flat styrofoam "cookie" used during Holy Communion for those of you who use stale crackers) was round and had "rays" impressed into it and represented the Sun. I've always wondered if that were true, what does the wine represent? ...getting drunk and worshipping the Sun??? HMMM?

Perhaps the all-knowing and ever-so-clever and reliable David Icke can enlighten us on THAT one. I mean after all, everything ELSE he says is so credible.

Glad to be back, anyway and looking forward to more from the brilliant (yet spelling and grammar-impaired) originator of this thread.

Oh, and you too Akilles! I've MISSED you!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
senrak, thats the science of the zodiac.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
I'm still curious about that meeting that we Masons (or is it Masonarys) have 33 days after June 24th. I for one have never been made privy to such a meeting.

Well that's because you don't have the required bloodline, Senrak. Duh.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
But doesnt it seem like all these people who feel like freemasonry is "running this" or "in control of that" have never been to a masonic lodge? Then Novusordo, you guys tend to talk about "The mindless this" or the "Sheep that" who are "ignorant to the real truth" and its only "the high level masons" who know "the real truths" of the order. Novusordo many similar to yourself have come here trying to claim the evils of freemasonry, but you all tend to fall back on the wholely reliable Freemasonwatch.org and the man who certainly isnt trying to make money through his sensationalized "research" David Icke.

It's all well and good that you "found" the research of mr. Icke, but sorry, weve all heard this stuff before, and it sounds just as rediculous as it ever has. Sure there are symbols of the sun throughout the religions of the world, but like has been said in this thread, the sun is rather important to human life so it isnt hard to see why people wouldnt have some rituals involving it.

Then you were discussing how the sun can control people's minds. (Thanks again mr. Icke) But the question i have for you Novusordo is if the sun controls people's minds, how would some humans be immune enough to it to use it against others?

Maybe it's just me but i thought that "Deny Ignorance" was the motto of this site, not embrace it. One piece of advice, use a critical eye when reading things that people create to make themselves money. Dont buy into it lock stock and barrell just because it sounds good.

-aero

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aero
But doesnt it seem like all these people who feel like freemasonry is "running this" or "in control of that" have never been to a masonic lodge? Then Novusordo, you guys tend to talk about "The mindless this" or the "Sheep that" who are "ignorant to the real truth" and its only "the high level masons" who know "the real truths" of the order. [snip]

-aero

Aero,

Excellent post

Over and over again this site has been plagued by trolls like the ones aforementioned who spout their vast knowledge (often with numerous misspelled words) of Freemasonry and similar societies...making the laughable claim that those who ARE Masons (like myself) especially those who are VERY ACTIVE and STUDIOUS Masons (like myself) are the "mindless, mislead flock" Oh well. If ignorance is bliss most of the trolls are exceptionally happy trolls.

That being said, I guess I'll go to my Masonic meeting in a few hours and worship the sun . . . or Satan . . . or David Icke . . . or who/whatever it is this week.

Regards,

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher

WHAT is the "science of the zodiac" ? Everything I posted or just part of it?

I've read quite a bit about the zodiac, but didn't realize I was referencing it...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
First off, I don't make spelling mistakes, secondly, it wouldn't matter if I did. Except you guys would try to say it some how affects my credibility.

Thirdly, I never said 33 days after June 24, thank you for taking liberties to deceive people.

Masonry was started 6 months prior to the 'rising of the Sun', in 1717, was it not? IE. 6 months before Christmas, exactly half a year?

Fourthly, I did not ask people to waste time at the music store, this is somewhere I assumed everyone would go at their own leisure, not my bidding! Merely open your eyes while you are there, people. Occult symbolism, esp. in the heavy metal section (but also Pop music, its evil
)

I was only trying to point out why there is a pentagram built into the street plan of Washington DC, and giving people the higher dimensional aspect to its 'power'.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

First off, I don't make spelling mistakes, secondly, it wouldn't matter if I did. Except you guys would try to say it some how affects my credibility.

Thirdly, I never said 33 days after June 24, thank you for taking liberties to deceive people.

Masonry was started 6 months prior to the 'rising of the Sun', in 1717, was it not? IE. 6 months before Christmas, exactly half a year?

Fourthly, I did not ask people to waste time at the music store, this is somewhere I assumed everyone would go at their own leisure, not my bidding! Merely open your eyes while you are there, people. Occult symbolism, esp. in the heavy metal section (but also Pop music, its evil
)

I was only trying to point out why there is a pentagram built into the street plan of Washington DC, and giving people the higher dimensional aspect to its 'power'.

Akilles, I'll have to go back to the first part of this thread, but I believe you DID say "33 days after" I'll get back w/ you on that.

Pop music evil? Whatever.... What about gospel music? Evil stuff there...why, they sing about being crucified, and dying etc.... EVIL EVIL EvIL

Now, regarding the supposed pentagram in DC's streets. What if there IS? There are millions and millions of squares (THAT'S Masonic) and rectangles (Oblong Squares...MASONIC!!!!) and (oh my gosh...) CIRCLES in thousands of towns and cities across the nation...but do you mention those???? Why not? ...but one little (almost impossible to discern) star and you and your ilk go biserk. And what "power" does a star (pentagram) have in a city street layout? Particularly upon those who dwell within it's perimeters. Just exactly what IS at the center of that Pentagram in DC? God I hope it's not a Masonic Temple. (Although if it were the International Eastern Star Temple, which is in DC, I would think that appropriate) I still woudn't think they were evil, or under some evil influence.

Could it be, could it JUST BE that the designer LIKED Stars and didn't see anything EVIL about them? My city (and MANY others) has a Thirteenth Street. Is THAT EVIL? What about the poor schmucks who LIVE on 13th Street? Are THEY evil?

..and I didn't say YOU made spelling mistakes. Sure we all make typos and get in a hurry sometimes, but paragraph after paragraph of ridiculous (sometimes stated "rediculous") spelling leads one to believe the Poster is a bit uneducated. ...or perhaps MORE than a bit.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Sure, having important Masonic meetings and rituals on June 21 (and 3 days later) happens.

Could we have some Masons call this coincidental, please. That would really ...bring light to the issue (pun indented)

And what of meeting 33 days later? Does this happen for a reason, or not? State reason, as well as corresponding Ancient Egyptian reasoning, and correct interpretation of this.

Choose the light that illuminates your own path.

Referring to the previous post and response Akilles. If you DIDN'T say they (Freemasons) meet 33 days later...it sure looks like you did.

Furthermore, June 24 is a traditional Feast Day of the historic Church. St John the Baptist Day. Important to Freemasons? Yes. Do we necessarily "meet" on that day? None of the several Masonic bodies I belong to ever have. ...and NONE that I've even HEARD of meet on June 21st. You made that up.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by senrak]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well if we're doing the firstly, secondly thing:

Firstly, Freemasonry did not start in 1717. The Grand Lodge of England was founded on that date on June 24th, but Freemasonry was around long before.

Secondly, your dates are out again (as if that's something new). The Grand Lodge of England was founded 174 days into the year. Double that to get your "exactly half a year" and you get 348 days. There are 365 days in a year (except a leap year which 1717 was not) and Christmas falls on the 359th day. 359 minus 348 equals 11.

So you're wrong on the first count and then a good 11 days out on your 'rising of the Sun' claim. Unless of course you now want to change your claim that the Sun rises on the 14th December.

Your spelling may not be too bad. But your maths? Your maths sucks.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
"Firstly, Freemasonry did not start in 1717. The Grand Lodge of England was founded on that date on June 24th, but Freemasonry was around long before."

Dude, it is so blatantly obvious I don't know why you bothered to mention this fact. Why not mention that in the next 300 years that followed NO STONE MASONS or construction workers of ANY type have unionized themselves and come up with silly rituals of their own.

Why did a group of people who were ONLY concerned with construction go to lengths that no other human organization has gone to since (except to copy Freemasonry)? Swearing members to secrecy, devising rituals, elaborate degree systems, and the adamant denial of any political or business (money and power) interest among its members.

"your "exactly half a year" and you get 348 days. There are 365 days in a year (except a leap year which 1717 was not) and Christmas falls on the 359th day. 359 minus 348 equals 11."

My math and english skills are actually quite articulate, it is only when they are interpreted by a lesser mind that confusion arises, as it has for some on this thread. I stated Christmas occurred exactly half a year after the founding of Freemasonry, not that the founding happened half year into the year,
(am I crosseyed)...

My claim regarding 33 days was regarding the Summer Solstice, and I requested the ANCIENT EGYPTIAN significance to this date, notwithstanding that it is a date in the Gregorian calendar, one that was not used by the Egyptians, BECAUSE they made the period of time between the two IMPORTANT. So what is 33 days after the Summer Solstice and what is its EVER IMPORTANT meaning to (on the level) Freemasonry?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by ThePunisher

WHAT is the "science of the zodiac" ? Everything I posted or just part of it?

I've read quite a bit about the zodiac, but didn't realize I was referencing it...

Well that would mean i was using broad terms, doesnt the zodiac have to do with the movement of the sun?.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by ThePunisher]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join