It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Freemasonry and sun worshipping.

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
All arguments aside... any religion would be pretty silly to worship the sun as the major and focal deity...

and why is that...play with fire and your going to get burnt.....What happened to the water, the clouds. The thing that protects this planet from the sun.................

Pretty deadly form of worship I would say.......................




posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
All arguments aside... any religion would be pretty silly to worship the sun as the major and focal deity...

and why is that...play with fire and your going to get burnt.....What happened to the water, the clouds. The thing that protects this planet from the sun.................

Pretty deadly form of worship I would say.......................


The sun as the focal deity? You damm well bet.... the sun is life.. it is a tool of the NWO and its power on many differant levels to the elitests and secret societies.

Actually, nearly EVERY single mythological and religious figure INCLUDING Jesus is symbolic of the sun... just given a differant name and story... all the trillions of names in religions and mythology can be confusing but all of them are just differant names for about 2 or 3 people that can be traced back to Sumer and Babylon. And of course, the sun.

All religions were made by a single race during the Babylonia era with the sole intention of creating multiple religions full of illogical rubbish that is symbolic of the sun and the mindless idiots that actually FOLLOW these religions take the crap LITERALLY while the select few know its REAL meanings and symbols ect. But the major intention was to create multiple religions so that they can be played out against each other and stuff like that... just look how well religion has been used to further the NWO...

It is the biggest scam in history and theirs a fascinating story behind it all.

Download and watch Icke's Road to Freedom video I posted ealier in this thread... all will become clear.

EDIT: Ill post the links again... this information needs to get out.

David Icke's 'Freedom Road' Part 1 (500MB)
David Icke's 'Freedom Road' Part 2 (750MB)


[edit on 9-3-2005 by Novusordo]



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo


All religions were made by a single race during the Babylonia era with the sole intention of creating multiple religions full of illogical rubbish that is symbolic of the sun and the mindless idiots that actually FOLLOW these religions take the crap LITERALLY while the select few know its REAL meanings and symbols ect.



What a load of crap. You show absolutely no knowledge of the evolution of religion. It's also complete and utter rubbish to suggest that Babylonian religion would have had an effect on religions elsewhere - say South America or Africa. What did the Babylonians do? Jump in an aeroplane and go over to Peru and install their religion? Or was it the little green lizard men?
Keep posting those David Icke links. I for one am desperate to gain spiritual knowledge from a failed soccer goalkeeper turned apocalyptic prophet.



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Oh Boy - here we go again with the "NWO" Heads - Nameless, Faceless, Big Bad NWO Agenda! Well I have news for you - EVERY DAY brings an NWO! Everyday the World Changes in one way or another - I advise that you Evolve your Mind to Follow Suit!

"All Worldly Phenomenon is Impermanent - In a Constant State of Flux.
All Worldly Phenomenon is Empty by Nature" -> the Buddha



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LevellerKeep posting those David Icke links. I for one am desperate to gain spiritual knowledge from a failed soccer goalkeeper turned apocalyptic prophet.


Rule one for conspiracy theroists. Dont ever, EVER form an opinion based of pre-conceptions, reading the back cover of the person in questions book or hear-say.

If none of us followed this rule, the first time we hear anything remotely 'out there' we'd back off instantly.

Its a fundemental rule.



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think allmost ANY religion/culture worth noting in historybooks has given the sun an important place in some way (and as lifefacillitator, rightfully so!), if not explicitly in the Books, implicitly in some rituals, even, no, especialy the christian religion despite saying "thou shall hold no other gods before me etc"

www.bluehoney.org...

so what's the big deal ?

On the second place, you will find Water, another lifebringer, like reflected in the place of the Nile and the Ganges in some religions, closely followed by animal gods, gods of the jungle etc etc..

Later on, as we started civilisations, building dams and irrigation, under the supervision of rulers, we got the feeling (especially, the architects and the engineers hint hint) we might actually excert some influence on mother nature, getting ownership/stewardship, some religions felt bold enough to replace the toplevel elemental god(s) with gods that reflect our own image and lately having replaced Water with Money as universal facillitator of life and death

I don't know if the masonic philosophy centers around mithras/the sun , but it should be no surprise that it at the least inheritated some sun related rituals....


[edit on 9-3-2005 by Countermeasures]



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

Rule one for conspiracy theroists. Dont ever, EVER form an opinion based of pre-conceptions, reading the back cover of the person in questions book or hear-say.


Its a fundemental rule.



Is it balls a fundamental rule.
If your source is an undeniable crackpot whose theories are so full of holes they can't stand up, the fundamental rule is to question those sources. Not to blindly swallow any drivel that is served up to you.
I get the impression that although you seem to have a bee in your bonnet regarding sun-worshipping, you have no qualms about worshipping a clapped out, self-admitted crap goalkeeping, psychiatric case.

You can't classify yourself as a conspiracy theorist. All of your ideas come from the one source. All of your ideas show a complete disregard for logical evidence. That's not conspiracy theory - that's bull#.
So do us a favour and go preach the Gospel according to Saint David elsewhere. Either that or come up with some original thought that isn't based on a foundation so shaky, it makes an Iranian earthquake look like a small tremor.

Religion was not created by the Babylonians as you so ignorantly claim. They are merely in the spotlight because they have some of the first documents regarding religion. If you want to look at where religion began, try going back to the first cavemen who saw fire, a meteorite, or any other thing that they could not explain and which they probably attributed to a god. It's more than likely that religion began with them in the dawn of mankind - probably hundreds of thousands of years before Babylon.
One thing is for certain - religion did not begin with the Babylonians.



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
And jst remember boys and girls if its on the internet it MUST be true



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
But the organized religions we have today DID have their seeds planted then, this is undeniable.

I agree that there was 'religion' prior to this though, people don't like to get into pre-history, most people don't even know how recently the cover stones were taken off the Pyramid!

I'll give you a hint, there was a water mark on the outer granite slabs.

How does any of this affect David's research into business deals, which clearly does not rely on reptiles, or anything mystical, what about his research into international drug dealing, or information about how knowledge has been systematically destroyed the world over.

Can everything really be dismissed, because you didn't need a new interpretation of demon possession (not something new in folk lore)?



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
But the organized religions we have today DID have their seeds planted then, this is undeniable.

I agree that there was 'religion' prior to this though, people don't like to get into pre-history, most people don't even know how recently the cover stones were taken off the Pyramid!

I'll give you a hint, there was a water mark on the outer granite slabs.

How does any of this affect David's research into business deals, which clearly does not rely on reptiles, or anything mystical, what about his research into international drug dealing, or information about how knowledge has been systematically destroyed the world over.

Can everything really be dismissed, because you didn't need a new interpretation of demon possession (not something new in folk lore)?



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
But the organized religions we have today DID have their seeds planted then, this is undeniable.



Prove it.
Prove that Babylonian myth is the "seed" for modern day religion.
Remember when proving it, you'll have to disprove all other belief systems of having influence.
It should be interesting to see how you manage to discount the effect of Egyptian mythology - something that you've utterly failed to do in the other thread running at this time.



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
"Babylonia myth"?

What does that mean?

I hope you're not questioning the existance of babylon becuase its a well known historical fact. Babylon is now Iraq, BTW.

Babylon was where most of humanity lived... we were only a few million, if that.

Amoung humans, there were quite a few alien races that lived amoung humans AND they basicly ran the show becuase we thought they were our gods in the way they decended down from the skies either becuase they had wings (where the "angel" derived from) or by space craft.

During the Babylonia era, the reptilians came up with a massive scam that would entrap the minds of billions throught history and still does to this very day - religion.

All of em derived from Babylon.

Hey instead of nitpicking with me, why dont u download Icke's Road to Freedom video I keep linknig to in this thread. It will give u a full education of it all.

The download count for the video has almost doubles since I last checked a few hours ago... people are downloading it... you should do the same.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Novusordo]



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
I think allmost ANY religion/culture worth noting in historybooks has given the sun an important place in some way (and as lifefacillitator, rightfully so!), if not explicitly in the Books, implicitly in some rituals, even, no, especialy the christian religion despite saying "thou shall hold no other gods before me etc"

www.bluehoney.org...

so what's the big deal ?

On the second place, you will find Water, another lifebringer, like reflected in the place of the Nile and the Ganges in some religions, closely followed by animal gods, gods of the jungle etc etc..

Later on, as we started civilisations, building dams and irrigation, under the supervision of rulers, we got the feeling (especially, the architects and the engineers hint hint) we might actually excert some influence on mother nature, getting ownership/stewardship, some religions felt bold enough to replace the toplevel elemental god(s) with gods that reflect our own image and lately having replaced Water with Money as universal facillitator of life and death

I don't know if the masonic philosophy centers around mithras/the sun , but it should be no surprise that it at the least inheritated some sun related rituals....


[edit on 9-3-2005 by Countermeasures]


The big deal is that the suns cycles has massive effects of the human mind.

While the ignorance masses worshipped the sun for growing their crops, giving them warmth, ect, ect, the select few with the knowledge worshipped the sun becuase it is a very powerfull tool.



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ra is the only sun God according to my religion. How does the world end in the Masonary religion



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
"Babylonia myth"?

What does that mean?

I hope you're not questioning the existance of babylon becuase its a well known historical fact. Babylon is now Iraq, BTW.



Don't be stupid. I've studied ancient Sumeria and Babylon and am well aware of it's existence and where it is - probably more so (judging from the evidence) than you.
Babylonian "myth" refers to the different beliefs and gods that were common in those times. It's no different than referring to the Greek myths or the Roman myths.

As for your lizard theory. Yeah, that figures. Not. Provide some evidence, don't just keep bleating the same thing over and over again.
Thanks for the links to St David, but I think I'll pass.



speight. Ra doesn't figure in the religion of Freemasonry. There is no end in the religion of Freemasonry. Quite simply, there is no religion of Freemasonry.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Leveller]



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

As for your lizard theory. Yeah, that figures. Not. Provide some evidence, don't just keep bleating the same thing over and over again.
Thanks for the links to St David, but I think I'll pass.[edit on 9-3-2005 by Leveller]


Bye then.



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Quote: "Babylon is now Iraq."

Babylon is a CITY in IRAQ - NOT an Entire Region (that would be Mesopotamia in General) you Moron - it always has been!



posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Quote: "Babylon is now Iraq."

Babylon is a CITY in IRAQ - NOT an Entire Region (that would be Mesopotamia in General) you Moron - it always has been!


I know that, I just dident bother giving specifics.



posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by speight
Ra is the only sun God according to my religion. How does the world end in the Masonary religion


Masonry isn't a religion



posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   


The sun as the focal deity? You damm well bet.... the sun is life.. it is a tool of the NWO and its power on many differant levels to the elitests and secret societies.



The sun is death, as previously said : play with fire and you are going to get burned. What gives life, also takes life away. If the sun shone constantly on the earth, it would scorch and consume all. If the NWO wishes to use the sun as a tool, more fool them.

Many equate 'the father' in the trinity to Jupiter, the old and dying god...and the son to the sun.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Mayet]




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join