It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Australian UFO sighting - with similarities to Gimbal!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Great post btw.....

I watched both videos posted. I like the Australians didn’t wear camouflage back when this happened point. If that is true and no special forces wore camo then us yanks are up to more nefarious sh*t, again.

Between this event and the aerial school in Zimbabwe are there any other mass ufo sightings by grade school children? Or are these the main two in modern history?

The low hum an object gives off is always interesting to me as well.

And because of my proximity to the Hudson valley and since I have been going up there the last few years on a regular basis, I have been mildly obsessed with UFO wave.

Broad Haven UFO sightings marked 40 years on
There were no alien invasions or tales of abduction, yet a UFO sighting by a group of Pembrokeshire school children remains one of the most famous cases in Wales.

None of the teachers believed the children and so the headmaster separated them and got them to draw what they saw. There were slight variations, but what they drew was basically the same. Mr Davies described the days that followed as a "wild rollercoaster." "It went crazy with the media and it was difficult to settle down and actually think about what we had seen." Two months later, Rosa Granville, who ran the Haven Fort Hotel in nearby Little Haven, described seeing an object which looked like an "upside-down saucer" and two "faceless humanoid" creatures with pointed heads. She said so much heat came off it, her "face felt burned".

www.bbc.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
No mention in this story about the supposed missing girl Tanya.

www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Between this event and the aerial school in Zimbabwe are there any other mass ufo sightings by grade school children?

Preston Dennet - 'Schoolyard UFO Encounters: 100 True Accounts'

prestondennett.weebly.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Pretty fascinating, but that Secure Team Six video bugs me for a few reasons. One is petty: his grammar when he says "Him and his friend stayed at the fence..." Should be "He and his friend..." Like I said, petty, but dang, proofread if you're putting out a piece that you want to be taken seriously. But- it's the Secure Team Six guy, so...

The man that the video portrays as the school principal at the time isn't even CLOSE to the age he should be now. The guy in the video looks to be in his 50's. The youngest that the school principal would be, now, is early 70's. So, why are they using a guy in his 50's as the school principal and not telling us its an actor?

About the incident. Why would officials need to "disappear" a witness who came close to the object? That is bizarre, but I suspect the "It's aliens! You are stupid and closed-minded if you doubt aliens!" people will come in shortly and say that officials dont want people knowing there are aliens visiting us, and the girl saw the aliens, so they had to get rid of her.

Isn't it more likely that she witnessed technology or maybe obvious signs that it is OUR technology, and that's what they don't want known? There's no reason humans couldn't have come up with this stuff. I don't get why folks have to go straight to "aliens!" because we don't understand the physics or apparent physics of the maneuvers of these things. I think it's completely possible that some people, with money and resources at their disposal, have discovered some things that have never been made known to the rest of us. Especially if those someones wanted to use the discoveries for their own benefit, like against other countries or groups, then they would have the motive to cover up their knowledge at all costs.

The argument for the tech being "ours" is one that confuses me. If a scientific group, a military group or even a government-led group had developed tech that was so far ahead of mainstream tech and wanted to use it for their own nefarious reasons...against another country or group...then why has this not led to the group with the tech using it against their 'enemies'? Surely it would be known by now because the people with the advanced tech would have used it to their great advantage and that would be, I think, pretty hard to keep quiet.

I suppose I am saying that human nature, when it comes to having an advantage over an adversary, is pretty hard to keep under control and egos come into play and that there are no signs of any covert/advantageous tech being used to devastating effect.
edit on 16-10-2019 by fromtheskydown because: Repeating myself

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: KansasGirl

"Him and his friend stayed at the fence..." Should be "He and his friend..." Like I said, petty,

You said it! Why is it People expect perfection? Not anyone even the news casters who make their living from words ate perfect!
15 Famous Thinkers Who Couldn’t Spell
www.onlinecollegecourses.com...

Hehe...Freudian slip there, by you?

However, yes, I agree with you and also I agree with KansasGirl, because bad grammar and spelling makes for a frustrating listen or read.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Yes, I will admit, the artistic rendering of the UFO in the video is strikingly similar to the Gimbal sighting. The question is, were these artistic renderings from first hand accounts at Westall? Or did Tyler add those to the video for intrigue? After all, it appears this video was created in 2018, one year after Gimbal was released.

There is an old docu about that story, the same sequence of events, including the UFO's flying patterns were in that too.

There's not much doubt that the event happened pretty much as you hear it, if anything when you think about it, it gives the lie to the UFO being something ET, and rather more to something the military has.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Hehe...Freudian slip there, by you?

Lol yeah interesting accident proves my point. Although my language skills are far from perfect!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

and also I agree with KansasGirl, because bad grammar and spelling makes for a frustrating listen or read.

If they get to be many sure, when you can't really understand what they are trying say, sure.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Looks like Tyler from SecureTeam10 has a new channel. I’m pretty sure that’s his voice narrating this video.

Makes sense since his original channel got censored.

He sounds nothing like him to me, could be might not be but what does that have to do with the actual story?

Some people just like making up reasons to dismiss this stuff. They do sound similar but I would say Mouthy Buddha is better spoken and has much higher production value in his videos, also considering this video is almost two years old and the Mouthy Buddha channel is over 3 years old, it's fairly obvious they aren't the same person. It's sad that people automatically flag these types of posts thinking they're clever when they're often overflowing with hypocrisy. They portray an attitude of valuing logic and facts while pushing a completely false narrative at the same time, like with that post.
edit on 16/10/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Looks like Tyler from SecureTeam10 has a new channel. I’m pretty sure that’s his voice narrating this video.

Makes sense since his original channel got censored.

He sounds nothing like him to me, could be might not be but what does that have to do with the actual story?

Some people just like making up reasons to dismiss this stuff. They do sound similar but I would say Mouthy Buddha is better spoken and has much higher production value in his videos, also considering this video is almost two years old and the Mouthy Buddha channel is over 3 years old, it's fairly obvious they aren't the same person. It's sad that people automatically flag these types of posts thinking they're clever when they're often overflowing with hypocrisy. They portray an attitude of valuing logic and facts while pushing a completely false narrative at the same time, like with that post.

I’ll be the first to star your post. As I am the person you are referring to.

Your points are very valid. I should have done more research before making my statements. I stand corrected. Thank you for setting me straight.

I was never trying to discount the validity of the content in the video.

If we are being reciprocal, I have some advice for you. Maybe you should direct your statements at me, instead of talking negatively about me with another person.
edit on 16-10-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Ezekiel

I think these gimbal type UFOs maybe ET drones probing our planet.

They seem kind of crude for that. You know what is more likely an alien drone? Mosquitoes. They're small, efficient, stealthy, and are built to take blood samples. Then somehow -- this is alien tech, so how would I know? -- they test the blood and relay information back to their dark alien overlords, along with rebroadcasts of all local radio and TV signals.

A common mistake among alien hunters is assuming that they work on human scales. As illustrated in the movie Men in Black. As we continue to miniaturize and manipulate genetics, why can't we assume super advanced aliens can do even better?

This is a really interesting perspective that I hadn’t considered before, but actually makes a lot of sense! We are increasingly talking about smaller and smaller technology so it’s entirely possible that any advanced extraterrestrial technology would be the same!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
The argument for the tech being "ours" is one that confuses me. If a scientific group, a military group or even a government-led group had developed tech that was so far ahead of mainstream tech and wanted to use it for their own nefarious reasons...against another country or group...then why has this not led to the group with the tech using it against their 'enemies'? Surely it would be known by now because the people with the advanced tech would have used it to their great advantage and that would be, I think, pretty hard to keep quiet.

I suppose I am saying that human nature, when it comes to having an advantage over an adversary, is pretty hard to keep under control and egos come into play and that there are no signs of any covert/advantageous tech being used to devastating effect.

I’ve often wondered this myself and generally land on three outcomes:
1) they’re saving it as the “trump card” for when they really need it (e.g. to prevent nuclear war, rather than just to beat another middle eastern country back into submission)
2) they ARE already using it and it’s so advanced that we only ever get small glimpses (like the US Navy videos)
3) they haven’t mastered the tech yet and are too scared to deploy it in hostile territory in case the enemy shoots it down and retrieves it.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I was probably a bit harsh in my post, it just annoys me sometimes when I see the first responses to a topic being dismissals based on nothing. I was about to respond to your post but kept reading the thread and responded to that other post, although I should have just responded directly.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Much longer documentary on the sighting:

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

They seem kind of crude for that. You know what is more likely an alien drone? Mosquitoes. They're small, efficient, stealthy, and are built to take blood samples. Then somehow -- this is alien tech, so how would I know? -- they test the blood and relay information back to their dark alien overlords, along with rebroadcasts of all local radio and TV signals.

A common mistake among alien hunters is assuming that they work on human scales. As illustrated in the movie Men in Black. As we continue to miniaturize and manipulate genetics, why can't we assume super advanced aliens can do even better?

This is an excellent point and should be starred many times.

Beyond the cool thought exercise, it’s very akin to my belief that NASA intentionally mischaracterizes scale of some of their images to make a person see one thing when in reality it’s something else.

We tend to think in a specific scale without knowing it as humans - it’s how our brains can sense danger/assess probabilities/etc. - Necessary stuff. Once you’re told the scale of something, it’s really hard to see it differently.

If your typical “alien hunter” is 100% sold that we’re looking for human-ish-sized beings, fighter jet/commercial aircraft sized craft, etc. you’re missing all sorts of possibilities.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

"Him and his friend stayed at the fence..." Should be "He and his friend..." Like I said, petty,

You said it! Why is it People expect perfection? Not anyone even the news casters who make their living from words ate perfect!
15 Famous Thinkers Who Couldn’t Spell
www.onlinecollegecourses.com...

If journalism professionals have bad grammar and pronunciation of words and bad spelling and poor communication skills, then they are shi**y at their jobs. They are supposed to speak and write (spelling included in that) and communicate according to the rules of the English language and structure.

If I get to a gig and play a bunch of wrong notes, the person who hired me is probably not going to say "It's ok, I didn't expect you to do your job properly, because hey, nobody is perfect!"

Your apologetics for crappy journalism is sad.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

But is the "itching" really necessary? And why do they have to keep taking my blood over and over again every single summer?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
But is the "itching" really necessary? And why do they have to keep taking my blood over and over again every single summer?

I can't guess about the itching, other than it's just your immune system's reaction to alien microbes. As for the repeat business, maybe they want to track changes in your blood over time. I don't know. I'm not a mosquito builder.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

And why do they have to keep taking my blood over and over again every single summer?

They probably call you "Bar Smartypants" - the best summer vacation spot for any thirsty alien mosquito.

More generally, Westall remains a gold-standard UFO incident that poses far more questions than answers.

One mystery is why such a major event did not make it to the Australian Federal Government's files...

Two, completely opposite, conclusions could be drawn from this lack of visible Government documentation of what, at first, appears a classic UFO case. Firstly, that the incident was so secret that papers about it never made it to the UFO files. Secondly, that the event did not involve a UFO and so there was no reason it should be found on the UFO files. UFOlogists argue for the former possibility; others are not so sure.

www.project1947.com...

I sway towards the former conclusion since it seems inconceivable that absolutely NOTHING exists in the Government's drawers... so what was really going on?

edit on 17-10-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Your apologetics for crappy journalism is sad.

Well I guess we are even thEn, I think it is sad to be so focused ona tiny change in the way something is wirded instead of the message.

Like one Person said recently, they love reading authors who are not all stuck on the perfect grammar but make the feeling more natural, most people don't use perfect grammar.

yOUR WORLD MUST BE PAINFUL, A GOOD THING AT LEAST MANY HAVE GRAMMER AND SPELL CK. i DON'T
woops hit caps again!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join