It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Australian UFO sighting - with similarities to Gimbal!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Stumbled across this amazing old Australian UFO encounter from the mid 1960s.

youtu.be...

This incident, known as the Westall UFO encounter, was witnessed by over 200 students, teachers and other observers in the area.

This story has everything... UFO sighting, crop circle, government intervention to seal records and photos, disappearance of a child and subsequent cover up of her disappearance - it’s like the holy grail of UFO encounters.

Now, this story has been discussed here before, (previous thread)but in light of recent events with Bob Lazar and the US Navy videos I thought it was worth bringing up again for one very important reason...

Multiple eyewitness accounts, that the craft rose in the air then tilted on its side before taking off at incredible speeds and disappearing.

Exactly the same way Lazar describes and exactly the same as the gimbal!

This would have to be one of the most heavily witnessed UFO events and certainly seems consistent with recent evidence!

Thoughts?
edit on 16-10-2019 by Ezekiel because: Added link to previous thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ezekiel

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Looks like Tyler from SecureTeam10 has a new channel. I’m pretty sure that’s his voice narrating this video.

Makes sense since his original channel got censored.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Don't know about Lazar (or the Gimbal) but here's some surprisingly objective coverage on the incident from the Australian coporate media.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Don't know about Lazar (or the Gimbal) but here's some surprisingly objective coverage on the incident from the Australian coporate media.

Cheers.

Yes, I will admit, the artistic rendering of the UFO in the video is strikingly similar to the Gimbal sighting. The question is, were these artistic renderings from first hand accounts at Westall? Or did Tyler add those to the video for intrigue? After all, it appears this video was created in 2018, one year after Gimbal was released.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Pretty fascinating, but that Secure Team Six video bugs me for a few reasons. One is petty: his grammar when he says "Him and his friend stayed at the fence..." Should be "He and his friend..." Like I said, petty, but dang, proofread if you're putting out a piece that you want to be taken seriously. But- it's the Secure Team Six guy, so...

The man that the video portrays as the school principal at the time isn't even CLOSE to the age he should be now. The guy in the video looks to be in his 50's. The youngest that the school principal would be, now, is early 70's. So, why are they using a guy in his 50's as the school principal and not telling us its an actor?

About the incident. Why would officials need to "disappear" a witness who came close to the object? That is bizarre, but I suspect the "It's aliens! You are stupid and closed-minded if you doubt aliens!" people will come in shortly and say that officials dont want people knowing there are aliens visiting us, and the girl saw the aliens, so they had to get rid of her.

Isn't it more likely that she witnessed technology or maybe obvious signs that it is OUR technology, and that's what they don't want known? There's no reason humans couldn't have come up with this stuff. I don't get why folks have to go straight to "aliens!" because we don't understand the physics or apparent physics of the maneuvers of these things. I think it's completely possible that some people, with money and resources at their disposal, have discovered some things that have never been made known to the rest of us. Especially if those someones wanted to use the discoveries for their own benefit, like against other countries or groups, then they would have the motive to cover up their knowledge at all costs.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Yes, I will admit, the artistic rendering of the UFO in the video is strikingly similar to the Gimbal sighting. The question is, were these artistic renderings from first hand accounts at Westall? Or did Tyler add those to the video for intrigue? After all, it appears this video was created in 2018, one year after Gimbal was released.

Think you may have replied to the wrong post mate - the drawings used in the other vid were lifted from 'Westall '66: A Suburban UFO Mystery' by Rosie Jones and Shane Ryan (link) released in June, 2010 - apparently the artist representations were 'based on information the film-makers collected from over 100 witnesses concerning the Westall flying saucers'.

Westall ‘66: 50 years on, still stranger than fiction

Cheers.
edit on 16-10-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
From the September 1960 edition of A.P.R.O.

New Sighting By Priesl In Austrolio Peter Norris, our Australian representative, has forwarded the details of a sighting made by Reverend and Mrs. Lionel Browning at Cressy, Launceton, Austr'i;lia on 4 October l9tirJ.

The facrs: Residents of Cressy reported a mysterious, frightening explosion on the evening of 4 October. At 6:10 that evening, Reverend Lionel Browning, an Anglican minister, and his wife, were standing looking east through the rectory window at a rainbow. Mrs. Brown, ing spotted a grey, cigar-shaped object with a dull surface, which came douryr through the cloud cover, heading north at about 400 feet off the ground.

There were four vertical bands along the side of the object, and at the bow end of the ship there was a rod jutting out with what appeared to be a small propeller or other device at the end of it.

The wind was making quite a bit of noise, and no other noise was heard. The speed was estimated at less than 50 miles per hour. It traveled a straight path toward Western Junction. After about a minute of steady movement, the ship stopped in mid-air, hovering above the Panshanger Estate, about 3 miles distant. Browning and his wife watched the object for about 30 seconds, then out of the clouds above and behind the ship, five or six small dise-shaped objects appeared, traveling very fast. Their movement was compared to ,,flat stones skipping along the water."

The small objects stationed themselves beside the larger ship within about a half-mile radius. Mr. Browning judged the smaller objects to be about 30 feet in diameter, and said they were light grey in color but bore no other distinguishing'feature.,'After several seconds," the Reverend said, ,,the large object, accompanied by the smaller objects, reversed the way they came.', He further said that the large ship did not maneuver to return into the cloud because the rod end was the last part of the ship to enter the rain cloud.

It returned to the cloud faster than the speed at which it had emerged, and it was gone from sight after 30 seconds. Browning said he believed the large object was going towards Western Junction under cover of heavy rain, and "it appears the ship sailed on for some seeonds unaware that it had shed its protection." The Reverend reported the incident to Launceton Airport officials immediately afterward, but did not make the sighting public for a week because of its sensational nature.

Two hours after the sightings, residents in the area experienced a tremendous explosion which shook house, the ground, and actually seemed comparable to an earthquake. It seemed to emanate from the location of the Panshanger estate

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ever hear of Maurice Chatelain?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I wonder what happened to Tanya and her parents, and no word from the neighbors ?
Just gone ? and a new person lived in the house next day.. saying Tanya never lived there ?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Could not her family have been evicted or had to move and it just so happened that it was close to the same day the child running after the UFO. That would explain why she no longer lived there so sudden. They didn't try to silence any of these kids to my understanding. They are still jabbering about the incident. And maybe Tanya was not her real name, just some nickname and the kids were not aware of it.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Good one!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I think these gimbal type UFOs maybe ET drones probing our planet.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Taaaaanyaaaaaaaa!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think these gimbal type UFOs maybe ET drones probing our planet.

They seem kind of crude for that. You know what is more likely an alien drone? Mosquitoes. They're small, efficient, stealthy, and are built to take blood samples. Then somehow -- this is alien tech, so how would I know? -- they test the blood and relay information back to their dark alien overlords, along with rebroadcasts of all local radio and TV signals.

A common mistake among alien hunters is assuming that they work on human scales. As illustrated in the movie Men in Black. As we continue to miniaturize and manipulate genetics, why can't we assume super advanced aliens can do even better?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

They didn't try to silence any of these kids to my understanding

Telling them it didn't happen and they shouldn't be taking about it doesn't qualify?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Great post btw.....

I watched both videos posted. I like the Australians didn’t wear camouflage back when this happened point. If that is true and no special forces wore camo then us yanks are up to more nefarious sh*t, again.

Between this event and the aerial school in Zimbabwe are there any other mass ufo sightings by grade school children? Or are these the main two in modern history?

The low hum an object gives off is always interesting to me as well.

And because of my proximity to the Hudson valley and since I have been going up there the last few years on a regular basis, I have been mildly obsessed with UFO wave.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Looks like Tyler from SecureTeam10 has a new channel. I’m pretty sure that’s his voice narrating this video.

Makes sense since his original channel got censored.

He sounds nothing like him to me, could be might not be but what does that have to do with the actual story?
edit on 16-10-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

"Him and his friend stayed at the fence..." Should be "He and his friend..." Like I said, petty,

You said it! Why is it People expect perfection? Not anyone even the news casters who make their living from words ate perfect!
15 Famous Thinkers Who Couldn’t Spell
www.onlinecollegecourses.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That was a good one. I liked it. I sure would like to see the photos that were taken that day.......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join