It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired Of 11:11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Open letter to the universe:

Dear Universe,

Screw you. I'm tired of your games. You cannot force this 11:11 thing on me yet you have. I believe someone, possibly in maintenance, has sent you the wrong work order. I urge you to cease and desist hence forthwith, dammit.

You suck. So there.

Sincerely,

The Spanish Archer

I'm hoping by putting this in print it will somehow work. I don't have high hopes. I think the universe hates me and is just taunting me.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

🙊Sorry had to be done

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
Open letter to the universe:

Dear Universe,

Screw you. I'm tired of your games. You cannot force this 11:11 thing on me yet you have. I believe someone, possibly in maintenance, has sent you the wrong work order. I urge you to cease and desist hence forthwith, dammit.

You suck. So there.

Sincerely,

The Spanish Archer

I'm hoping by putting this in print it will somehow work. I don't have high hopes. I think the universe hates me and is just taunting me.

09:26 here in France if that helps?

Crack open a bottle at 11:11 and I will do so at the same time whilst wishing you good health... (Aperitif time roughly here in France.)

I have put a bottle of home grown home pressed lemon juice in the fridge awaiting 11:11...

“dribbles”

Cheers... 👍

Lags

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

11 = a master sign, double 11 a spiritual phenomenon of many beliefs including - intuition, insight and enlightenment.

Don't be so quick to dismiss the "universe"-al message.

See you once your bombarded with 22:22 the next step. Hopefully.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Good luck with posting that less than a month before Veteran's Day, Armistice Day, beginning of carnival in Germany, Austria and Switzerland...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

It used to be the same for me, it seemed like the number was everywhere, now I'm always seeing 3333,

It does seem a little odd, for sure, 🤷🏻‍♂️

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Uh huh. Right. Yeah yeah, sure sure. That's the ticket.

Fortunately 22:22 wont happen with me I ain't on military time.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Thanks for that. It only increases my incredibly strong will. I will defeat the universe through sheer strength of will power and lo, 11:11 will be no more.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

33:33? Dude, what time zone are you in? Dare I say, and please don't kick me for this one, but maybe The Twilight Zone?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Or alternatively ignore it, just look at it having no relevance or purpose. A lot less energy if you just let it go

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

33:33? Dude, what time zone are you in? Dare I say, and please don't kick me for this one, but maybe The Twilight Zone?

GMT+1 here, lol

Second line 🍻

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Might be a sign to play the lottery, never know.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

((just imagine the timestamp on this post is 11:11))

Okay

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yeah i get 11.11 a helluva lot of times, way more than average.

Some will say that its only because its memorable, 11.11, that you think it happens a lot.
I don't believe that at all. If that were the case then 22.22 or 12.34 etc. would occur a lot as well.

There is at least one thread here on this subject, i recall partaking in it a couple years back.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

[...] Some will say that its only because its memorable, 11.11, that you think it happens a lot.

I don't believe that at all. If that were the case then 22.22 or 12.34 etc. would occur a lot as well.

That's a good point 👍

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Time of your post is 11:22
22=11+11

11x3
11 11 11 = 33

It will continue my friend, Mine is 37.
I had to take any sort of magic out of it, otherwise I’d go insane. I learned to stay objective when I see it. Know it’s just a number and I’m the one giving it significance in my life. I choose not to ignore it but to not freak out when it happens.

I Also spent some time learning the math behind the numbers
I Watch this channel called Numberphile

This is just one of many videos that highlight the interesting and beautiful nature of numbers.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It's all mind over matter.
if you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Could be worse dude it could be 7:11 every time you drive by a 7:11.

Or how about this one, 9:11, that happens more then once, never had any meaning. Till that whole incident some years ago.

And the news is still 11 at 11. And more then a few times you could be in class or learning about something new at 1:01.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Yeah i get 11.11 a helluva lot of times, way more than average.

Some will say that its only because its memorable, 11.11, that you think it happens a lot.

There is at least one thread here on this subject, i recall partaking in it a couple years back.

Yeah, it's weird, eh? I just got lucky by one minute as it's 11:10.

I once looked and it said 10:11. I thought there was no way I'd see 11:11 but yet it happened. I remember those old threads which is why when this started happening I was aware enough to notice it.

As Artie Fufkin said, I got no timing. Timing is everything in life - think of those odd moments where you are just flabbergasted by the odd "coincidence". If you had arrived ten minutes later and missed that person/event.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Happened the last two nights.

top topics

join