It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming civil war and how it might happen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
After Election Day Donald trump has won again. The democrats are livid, russia gate failed, impeachment failed, whistleblowers failed, the media failed. A break in trumps investigation into dems collusion with Ukraine is found. The media in a fervor pitch advocated for extreme violence on trump supporters, democrats whip up crowds of violent idiots who riot daily. Trump is unfazed by this but addresses the population to try and help stop the riots.
A reporter for a very liberal news agency pulls a gun and wounds trump. The world is in complete shock for 3 days as trump is in critical condition.

Democrats are very silent and attempt to stop the rioting and chaos they caused saying they only wanted trump to step down! Trump doesn’t die however and while he lays in bed
An attempt is made to kill his family which was Caused by a leak to the press on their location. Trump administration using the military starts to make massive arrests on media organizations causing the riots to grow in number.

These rioters start to attack anyone who they think might of voted for trump anyone white. New York and Los Angeles are riot central. The left pleads with trump to step down to stop the violence “trump tells them he doesn’t negotiate with terrorist and traitors” and he won’t take advice from the people who helped cause this.

The left says in in effort to keep the peace will no longer follow federal law.

If it was going to happen that’s how I see it going down I might not even require trump to get shot. But I do see the media causing rioters, it happened last time and I suspect people might get more than hurt going to trump rallies now.
edit on 12-10-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Think you are losing your mind

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Really I’m losing my mind on a prediction “educated guess” on a situation that may not happen. I simply put out how “if” a civil war happened how it would get started.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

You people need to find something more positive to fantasise about, this is getting sad.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser
democrats whip up crowds of violent idiots who riot daily

What crowds? - Do the dems still have the numbers to fullfill this prophecy/prediction?
They can definitely whip up a few idiots but crowds of dem supporters - unlikely.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

You people need to find something more positive to fantasise about, this is getting sad.

Your on a conspiracy site. what should I fantasize about? Alien strippers? This is hilarious coming from someone who probably fantasizes about finding trumps pee gate tapes
edit on 13-10-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

democrats whip up crowds of violent idiots who riot daily

What crowds? - Do the dems still have the numbers to fullfill this prophecy/prediction?
They can definitely whip up a few idiots but crowds of dem supporters - unlikely.

They have plenty! go to ny or la

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Really I’m losing my mind on a prediction “educated guess” on a situation that may not happen. I simply put out how “if” a civil war happened how it would get started.

This might be more likely triggers -

Trump gets assassinated.
Hillary takes power through coup.
2nd Amend gets revoked.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

“educated guess”

so now we live in world where 'educated guess' means 'watched too many gung ho 80's films' ? fweesh

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You people !

Now excuse me while I go find something to get upset about. My superior intellect coupled with my overly sensitive inferiority complex require someone to hate on, gonna go show those lefties how real people roll.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

This might be more likely triggers -

Trump gets assassinated.
Hillary takes power through coup.
2nd Amend gets revoked.

Yeah that would definitely start one!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

“educated guess”

so now we live in world where 'educated guess' means 'watched too many gung ho 80's films' ? fweesh

Which 80’s films did I quote? Go ahead I would like to know?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Your on a conspiracy site. what should I fantasize about? Alien strippers?

Probably a healthier fantasy than one of a civil war that will never happen.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

Your on a conspiracy site. what should I fantasize about? Alien strippers?

Probably a healthier fantasy than one of a civil war that will never happen.

Awwww you missed the edit now it’s even funnier

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

No.
Trump gets impeached. But he stays in office.
Right wingers perceive this as great injustice and insult, some try to shoot up democratic conventions.
2020 Trump loses, his followers and he cry "voter fraud! We won't accept this fake election!" the next president pushes for removing guns from the public
and bamm!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

No matter how much Trump pisses on the Constitution people will eventually rally around it.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

No matter how much Trump pisses on the Constitution people will eventually rally around it.

Can you note one time ?
Or just another empty post , lost in the forest of confusion somewhere within the land of ignorance ?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Please tell us all how hes pissing on the constitution?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I find it fascinating how the party that wants to end the electoral college, repeal the 2nd amendment, and is ok with Obama spying on US citizens accuses Trump of pissing on the constitution. Oh and let’s not forget about due process. Anyone remember due process? Now you want to impeach an elected president without even holding a vote. Yeah Trump sure hates that pesky constitution.

Y’all are like that bald guy from the princess bride that keeps saying “inconceivable.”
You keep using that word “constitution” but I’m not sure it means what you think it means.
edit on 13-10-2019 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Okey, I'll play. I don't think the left would be stupid enough to do that. They'd have a plant at some Republican rally make the hit. The investigation would find he has ties with a radical left wing group.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join