It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Whistleblower used to work for Joe Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I believe the 2nd whistleblower came out after it was released though.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
CIA "Whistleblower" Said To Have Worked With Biden When He Was VP

There has been much speculation since it was revealed that the CIA employee who lodged a whistleblower complaint over President Trump's request that Ukraine investigate former Vice President Joe Biden had a "professional relationship with one of the 2020 candidates."

As the Washington Examiner's Byron York reported, a source told him that:

"The IG said [the whistleblower] worked or had some type of professional relationship with one of the Democratic candidates."

And now, as The Washington Examiner reports, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials, the 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden.

(bolding mine)

If you had any doubt what's going on here, this should erase it. This CIA agent warned his buddy Biden that Trump was uncovering the evidence of Biden taking bribes as Vice President, and then they cooked up this (phony) whistlebower complaint as a way of trying to jump-start the impeachment effort.

How come when a story favors the Democrats is heresy unsubstantiated propaganda and baseless lies. But when something similar comes out on the Republican side it's absolute truth without question.

I don't think we will know the truth until we have an impeachment hearing where witnesses testify under oath with the threat of perjury and jail if are found out to be lying.

The other thing is why is we are seeing story after story with the implication is guilty by association means guilt. How does the whistleblower working for Biden change the credibility of the evidence? Trump admitted to breaking the law on video twice. Once with the Ukraine. And just again last week with China.

I get the goal here is to question the credibility of the whistleblower. However, the evidence is the evidence. I'm sure the NSA recorded the phone call. If Trump is as squeaky clean as you Trump cultists believe then the actual phone call audio would instantly clear his name and make him shoot up in the polls.

I'm continually amazed by how if the Democrats are so corrupt how come the Republican DOJ has not caught any?????

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Gee , that is a Pause for Thought ...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: RadioRobert

I keep asking why we need whistleblowers about the call when we have the actual call.

We NEED the *Whistleblower* to follow through and do his job: READ the actual call to us.

He wrote it before he knew what was in it 😎

Well that was unfortunate optimism that backfired.
edit on 10-10-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes. Read my last post again.

My theory is the first whistleblower is an insider to Biden's malfeasance. They need more to redirect focus on someone else.

Why else all of the talk from the left that the whistleblower's identity was not relevant? Really?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

SO, I was gone for a bit

what did I miss?

I hope it's not ANYTHING that would affect Impeachment

DID they Vote yet?? is it a slam dunk again/er still??

who's winning??

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I keep asking why we need whistleblowers about the call when we have the actual call.

Not even a whistle blower. A CIA whistleblower would be blowing the whistle about CIA misconduct. He or she is just a political hack and leaker.

The same people (IC and media) who brought you Iraqi "weapons of mass destruction", the Patriot Act, and the nonstop "bombshells" of RussiaGate are now selling UkraineGate, and people still lap it up and go back for seconds. It's pretty stunning.

"You take on the intelligence community β€” they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you, " Chuck Schumer

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

We NEED the *Whistleblower* to follow through and do his job: READ the actual call to us.

He wrote it before he knew what was in it 😎

Well that was unfortunate optimism that backfired.

I think that is now called "Mueller Style"

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

All I Hear Right Now Echoing from the Skies is .............FOUR MORE YEARS , FOUR MORE YEARS , FOUR MORE YEARS .........
edit on 10-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

All I Hear Right Now Echoing from the Skies is .............FOUR MORE YEARS , FOUR MORE YEARS , FOUR MORE YEARS .........

I agree with this message!!!

πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I Wonder If the " Whistler " Likes Tootski Too ...........Hmm...

edit on 10-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Why do we need a whistleblower when we have the transcript? That tells me something is afoot. What, I don't know, and as always I will wait for the full facts.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wow
So now we have and "official" impeachment inquiry because joe bidens former staffer heard rumors?

That is the new standard to impeach a president?

FU House Democrats

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
CIA "Whistleblower" Said To Have Worked With Biden When He Was VP

There has been much speculation since it was revealed that the CIA employee who lodged a whistleblower complaint over President Trump's request that Ukraine investigate former Vice President Joe Biden had a "professional relationship with one of the 2020 candidates."

As the Washington Examiner's Byron York reported, a source told him that:

"The IG said [the whistleblower] worked or had some type of professional relationship with one of the Democratic candidates."

And now, as The Washington Examiner reports, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials, the 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden.

(bolding mine)

If you had any doubt what's going on here, this should erase it. This CIA agent warned his buddy Biden that Trump was uncovering the evidence of Biden taking bribes as Vice President, and then they cooked up this (phony) whistlebower complaint as a way of trying to jump-start the impeachment effort.

Trump admitted to breaking the law on video twice. Once with the Ukraine. And just again last week with China.

Are you allowed on the internet without supervision or do they just strap you into the chair and put a helmet on you? Where is your link to this footage? Surely if Trump confessed on film they could easily do a successful vote on an impeachment inquiry, right?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

If the Republicans are restricted from asking questions in the hearings, then who is going to ask a question where the whistleblower has to lie. He will be prepared with a script to answer the questions correctly so as not to jeopardize the impeachment hearing. The Dems are good tricksters, they know how to make a hollywood script.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan Oh but there is more. Weds night on Fox, Giuliani discussed the situation with the Ukraine and then added, keep your eye on Romania. The Romanian government just passed a vote of no confidence against the Prime Minister due to corruption allegations. Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, who is now under scrutiny for his dealings in Ukraine and China during his father’s term as US vice president, apparently also had business interests in Romania, according to the local media. Hunter Biden was involved in real estate business in Bucharest and allegedly tried to lobby in favor of local real estate tycoon Gabriel Popoviciu in 2017, before and after he was sentenced to jail in a high-profile corruption case, sources close to Popoviciu told local G4Media.ro. This thing is bigger than the public could imagine.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Schiff is running this impeachment inquiry in SECRET and not releasing transcripts, because this entire "whistle blower" scam is something he helped engineer.

Republicans are being too wimpy...once again. They should ask the Supreme Court to intervene and stop lawless Schiff/Pelosi.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ServiusTull

This is HUGE, because Giuliani forcefully told Sean Hannity 3 times last night: "Keep your eye on Romania!".

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

If the Republicans are restricted from asking questions in the hearings, then who is going to ask a question where the whistleblower has to lie. He will be prepared with a script to answer the questions correctly so as not to jeopardize the impeachment hearing. The Dems are good tricksters, they know how to make a hollywood script.

Especially since the WB's Q&A are already scripted 😎

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Warning! - Not for cupcakes, snowflakes, or wussies -

For those who missed President Trump telling the rally crowd tonight about Joe Biden kissing Barack Obama's ASS,

Here's a clip of it: twitter.com...

PURE GOLD!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join