It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Whistleblower used to work for Joe Biden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

“From everything we know about the whistleblower and his work in the executive branch then, there is absolutely no doubt he would have been working with Biden when he was vice president."

Someone working in the US Intelligence community and in the executive branch had a "professional" tie to a US Vice President in the executive branch.

Color me shocked. Lmao.

You realize how ridiculous this charge is, right? Keep trying, guys.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Just ignore the Ukranian president denying it twice already.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Not enough to start around 15 threads on the same topic to keep actual news off the top.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten
You are right!! Im exhausted from it all. That may be their plan. People will not vote for Trump because another 4 years of constant bitching and moaning MY GOD WHO AN TAKE ANY MORE!!!

The greatest present for Christmas 2019 would be a conclusion that sees Schiff, Comey, Muller, Nadler, Pelosi, Romney, and Schumer all expelled from politics in total disgrace. My real wish will never happen but to see them at the end of a rope would be more pleasing not achievable.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It is time for Biden to bite the dust.

Secret Service Agent: Mister Biden.
Joe Biden: Yes?
Secret Service Agent: President Trump would like to see you now, out behind the woodshed.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: HalWesten
You are right!! Im exhausted from it all. That may be their plan. People will not vote for Trump because another 4 years of constant bitching and moaning MY GOD WHO AN TAKE ANY MORE!!!

The greatest present for Christmas 2019 would be a conclusion that sees Schiff, Comey, Muller, Nadler, Pelosi, Romney, and Schumer all expelled from politics in total disgrace. My real wish will never happen but to see them at the end of a rope would be more pleasing not achievable.

You might, 8 more days, then the Democrats will start scrambling even more..

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

Not enough to start around 15 threads on the same topic to keep actual news off the top.

was there news on brexit?? maybe some more news on stabbings??? maybe news about the very awesome Boris Johnson??

I would hate to ask what YOU think "real" news is.

But I'm sure you think I did.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
As far as what Trump may have or not done, these accusations do nothing to change them. he either withheld aid or he didn't. All the facts show that he did withhold aid and that members of his cabinet warned him it was illegal, but he still did it knowing full on that is was indeed illegal. he cannot be given a pass on this just because someone else is just as dirty.

Why is withholding money in an attempt to make sure it isn't misused illegal?

Are you insane?

If you meant to say that making the money contingent on 'the favor', then you would be right - if that is what happened.

It isn't. There was no Quid, much less Pro and certainly no Quo.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

How come when a story favors the Democrats is heresy unsubstantiated propaganda and baseless lies.

Because they've been caught non stop for the last three years of incessantly LYING.

From Racist to Rapist, Russia and the latest bull snip.

The better question is why are Trump haters so quick on to jump on anything and everything to CONFIRM their already preconceived BIAS.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I wonder when the last 3 alligators left in the swap will begin to feed on each other.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sean
I wonder when the last 3 alligators left in the swap will begin to feed on each other.

Trump's previous personal Attorney is in jail and his current personal Attorney is under Federal Investigation.

Just another day...

And Trump has apparently been trying to abuse his power to get a case dropped against a Turkish Organized Crime member who illegally ducked US Sanctions and laundered Hundreds of Millions of dollars in illegal Oil money for Iran!

Just can't make this stuff up.

The most Corrupt President ever.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The whistleblowers name is Eric Cellamella. He is an Biden lacky, and also involved in the Ukraine corruption. This is why the Democrats won't give up his name because it links him directly to Ukraine.
edit on 12-10-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Biden is also under investigation from Ukraine new government and Hilary email case is reopened due to corruption by Comey, not to mention Brennan is subpeana for his involvement in the Russian witch-hunt.

Just another day...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Lol...you guys are desperate. No one knows the identity of the whistleblower in the press...especially some right wing rag that has never been right about anything. Washington Examiner, give me a break....might as well be breaking news from Alex Jones or beforeitsnews,com. Trump is toast.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

" .might as well be breaking news from Alex Jones "

Hmm... Funny you should say that , He Knew who it Was 2 Days ago from his Pentagon " Sources " ..........LOL

banned.video...

www.infowars.com...

edit on 13-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

The whistleblowers name is Eric Cellamella. He is an Biden lacky, and also involved in the Ukraine corruption. This is why the Democrats won't give up his name because it links him directly to Ukraine.

He's getting cold feet too. Is now willing to testify by giving written answers to questions, instead of meeting face-to-face.

www.waynedupree.com...
edit on 10/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

President Trump said last night that he suspects Barack Obama "knows all about Biden's Ukraine Dealings".

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

Now I'm interested.
I can't help but wonder what you consider "actual news"?

Do you not find suspicious at all the whistleblower has ties to the person under investigation? Or are you just gonna continue with your mental gymnastics routine because actually thinking about it would require you to reflect inward on your political dogma's...

I see it daily. You present a legitimate case of corruption and leftists just act like it didn't even happen.

BTW:
That leotard looks fabulous on you!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2019 by filthyphilanthropist because: Wrong thread

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It looks like Joe Biden's (alleged) history of extortion and nepotism goes back more than 10 years.

From 2008: www.cbsnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join