It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News gets into the fake polling business

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So a few people like to live in dust and dirt, and they want to run the country?

ha

Most people in the US live in urban areas.

Peasant:

A peasant is a pre-industrial agricultural laborer or farmer with limited land ownership, especially one living in the Middle Ages under feudalism and paying rent, tax, fees, or services to a landlord.[1][2] In Europe, peasants were divided[by whom?] into three classes according to their personal status: slave, serf, and free tenant. Peasants hold title to land either in fee simple or by any of several forms of land tenure, among them socage, quit-rent, leasehold, and copyhold.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually I think everyone should matter and no one should be left out. I know that is a foreign concept to you.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

As I've pointed out before, that map is patently false. For example, it shows Trump winning the county I was living in at the time. Except Hillary won it by a very healthy margin.

Hell, if you go by that map Trump won the state. But once again, in reality, Hillary won it handily.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
With Paul Ryan involved, it was only a matter of time.

Been watching OANN, aside from Tucker, especially after Donna and Ryan became part of Fox.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: hyperlexic

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Maybe because the country has turned 48% Democrat, and only 34% Republican?

What about independent?

You are so way off it is funny.

Maybe try some maths?

LMAO yeah right.

You do realize the little blue specs on youur map are where actual people live right?

All that red space is extremely low population density. Votes dont count by how much land you have.

The most recent statistic shows that 80.7% of US Citizens live in urban areas. So a giant red map doesnt really mean much.

Oh, and to those of you who are saying "But the majoity is INDEPENDENT!!".... You do realize that Donald Trump BARELY squeaked by, so much so that he LOST the popular vote.

Do you really think he wins a second term after all the negativity surrounding him, and the Dems putting forth a much more likeable candidate?

I dont think so. HE BARELY won against Hillary, BARELY... What makes you think he could beat Warren Bernie or Yang?

Go on, mess with the people that help prop up the infrastructure of those blue areas. Do it.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

You mean he lost the Mexifornia vote? Lol

Jaden

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

As I've pointed out before, that map is patently false. For example, it shows Trump winning the county I was living in at the time. Except Hillary won it by a very healthy margin.

Hell, if you go by that map Trump won the state. But once again, in reality, Hillary won it handily.

Surprised that they eat up the fake news?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
from my prior post:

A peasant is a pre-industrial agricultural laborer or farmer with limited land ownership, especially one living in the Middle Ages under feudalism and paying rent, tax, fees, or services to a landlord.[1][2] In Europe, peasants were divided[by whom?] into three classes according to their personal status: slave, serf, and free tenant. Peasants hold title to land either in fee simple or by any of several forms of land tenure, among them socage, quit-rent, leasehold, and copyhold.[3]

link   

edit on 10-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

link   

Surprised that they eat up the fake news?

Yep, and it's still gonna be fake news when Trump hands your a$$ to you again in 2020, right?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

a reply to: terrapincb

The reason why they don't live in urban areas is because they have no skills other than sucking dust...

Oh, and doing meth

You must have zero understanding of skills agricultural producers and the supporting industries possess. This must be (as shown) outside your own narrow perception inside microcosm of a world you perceive.

You dig at "meth"...lol! " choice drug of metro areas, so you must be on the opioid short bus...smog sucker.

You insulted many.

mg

don't let the troll bother you. He's just trying to find his way out of mommies basement.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
How many "rural" folks own their land? Or does the bank own it?

Who is the lord of the manor?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

False maps are bad. Here is my question. Do you think it is healthy for the nation to only need to win 10% of the counties to be President? If you are losing 90% of the counties, is that not indicative of some kind of major problem?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Should the people of this republic be held hostage by dirt and dust folks who live on sparely populated land? Why do you think it is sparsely populated, and why do they live there?

They have to, because they cannot compete in an environment with other people.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So a few people like to live in dust and dirt, and they want to run the country?

ha

Most people in the US live in urban areas.

Peasant:

en.wikipedia.org...

How cute a pleb thinks he's not a pleb.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Should the people of this republic be held hostage by dirt and dust folks who live on sparely populated land? Why do you think it is sparsely populated, and why do they live there?

You can't be real. That's the most narrow, warped, and misinformed worldview I have ever heard. You are literally the definition of a low-information voter.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You're kidding right? What sounds better to you? Owning a nice swath of acreage to do with as you please, or living in a place you will never own, beholden to the whims of the owner, paying large sums of money because of location.

Don't answer, its plain to see what you value more.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I live rural, own my land outright, and never liked cities. But some folks think rural means free.

Most farmers and "flyovers" are dirt poor, in hock, and on meth.

Don't make them out to be what they are not. I know. I live out in the "fly over."

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Definition of moron
1: a very stupid person
They were acting like a bunch of morons.
2dated, now offensive : a person affected with mild intellectual disability

Just saying LOL..

www.merriam-webster.com...
edit on 10-10-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

I live rural, own my land outright, and never liked cities. But some folks think rural means free.

Most farmers and "flyovers" are dirt poor, in hock, and on meth.

Don't make them out to be what they are not. I know. I live out in the "fly over."

You are a LIAR. LIAR. and a LIAR..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic

Definition of moron
1: a very stupid person
They were acting like a bunch of morons.
2dated, now offensive : a person affected with mild intellectual disability

Just saying LOL..

Trump supporter who ignores the facts?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join