It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News gets into the fake polling business

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Now then ...

For the years you mentioned, here are the averages I calculated for the years and the three divisions of political party identification (the first question in your Gallup link):

2019 27.50 R 40.63 I 29.20 D
2018 26.23 R 41.77 I 29.77 D
2017 26.54 R 42.00 I 29.00 D

Given that there's a net change of +0.96 in the R, -1.37 in the I and +0.27 in the D columns over those three years, which would support your contention if you take Republican to be Conservative and Democrat to be Liberal. I'm saddened that fewer folks are identifying as Independent though, although we are still in the majority by double digits.

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Averaging is too much effort, thanks for doing it though.

I agree, people need to stop being D or R, I was a D when I was growing up and quickly shifted to I as an adult.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The Gallup poll linked is a great example of a well-designed poll that doesn't tell us much that is useful.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
A big problem with polling is people who intentionally lie so I can have a part in causing the shock and awe of surprise loss so they may revel in the pain and tears of others

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

" A big problem with polling "

it is ALL Manipulated Propaganda and FAKE as HELL ...................Your Welcome for that True Truth .

edit on 10-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I agree. Polls are irrelevant. Whoever counts the votes decides the election. And Koch owns all the state legislators. They don't really count the votes. Whatever party is in charge gets the states votes. Trump's shoe-in. The popular vote means nothing.

edit on 10-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: hyperlexic

As I've pointed out before, that map is patently false. For example, it shows Trump winning the county I was living in at the time. Except Hillary won it by a very healthy margin.

Hell, if you go by that map Trump won the state. But once again, in reality, Hillary won it handily.

Instead of just spewing how about offering some proof.

Like what county in what state is wrong? Sry but your side does nothing but lie and present bs as facts so sry if I just dont take your word for it.
edit on 10-10-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
lol the gatewaypundit

lololol

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hmm... a news network has dared report something that doesn't paint Trump in a glowing, heavenly light, and now apparently they join the pile of "fake" news networks. I could swear I have heard of some types of countries and their governments only accepting news sources that spoke highly of the government and its leader. What types of government systems were those again? hmm..

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
yeah, about that Poll

what I look at is Donations to a Political side

Now, since the Democrats have started a Faux Impeachment

President Trump has raised 100$ for every dollar the Democrats have raised in the same time frame.

think about that when looking at "polls'.

DJT gets 100 X the Democrats, in the same time period

but 51% want Trump impeached, but Trump is raising 100 times the amount in donations..

And none of you questioned it.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
Maybe because the country has turned 48% Democrat, and only 34% Republican?

You are so way off it is funny.

Maybe try some maths?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
HanyManny: You do realize that Americans call it math, not "maths," right? Are you British?

No, he's twelve...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
If you weight the poll correctly, it becomes clear that support for impeachment is very much a minority opinion.

One simple fact proves this correct:

They won't hold a vote.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

They can't join the pile. They have always been there. I have called FOX terrible forever and everyone on both sides tends to agree. Conservatives think it's better than CNN, but I don't ever recall FOX being thought of as not being part of the MSM that sucks.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They can't join the pile. They have always been there. I have called FOX terrible forever and everyone on both sides tends to agree. Conservatives think it's better than CNN, but I don't ever recall FOX being thought of as not being part of the MSM that sucks.

Fox News ALERT ! We Finally Got Rid of that Lyin'. Piece o.....Shepard Smith Resigns from Fox News . Where He goes Next Looking for a New Job is VERY Predictable FNN Maybe ? ...Duh ?
edit on 11-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I'm sorry, but that's nonsense. Every time Fox put out a glowing article about Trump, it made it's way here. Trump supporters praised Fox, and scorned CNN. Only now when Fox is wising up and trying not to report utter fallacies regarding the joke that is the Trump presidency, does Trump and his followers claim that Fox is like the rest of them. I HAVE seen many on the left claim that Fox was no better than CNN or anyone else. I've said it repeatedly. That Fox and CNN and all MSM have a bias, and while generally reporting the truth, will tell it in a way that supporters their narrative.

Thing is, it's always been that way. For decades. And only now when thin-skinned Trump can't take the heat, when he is used to nothing but billionaire praise being heaped on him and has some criticism, does he declare that the free press is the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE. And his sheep flock to this message, saying pretty much, screw the constitution - it only matters when it supports our narrative, otherwise it can be tossed aside.

You know that you will praise the media that posts positive articles about Trump, and scorn any that post negative reports about Trump. That is not a guess, that is a FACT. Because his followers have determined that Trump is the second coming, and ANY negative reports must be false, and ALL positive reports must be true. Which is a laughable, pathetic premise, and shows how deeply his constituents have drank from the orange koolaid.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Saying it doesn't make it true. FOX was considered the best of the MSM, but still considered MSM and terrible.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic

Maybe because the country has turned 48% Democrat, and only 34% Republican?

What about independent?

You are so way off it is funny.

Maybe try some maths?

LMAO yeah right.

All that read is mostly empty land. You know that right. Populations are based in cities - not empty farmland.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andrewh7

No one wants to answer this question, maybe you will.

When we get to the point where 4 cities decide who is President, so anyone running has to cater to those 4 cities and screw the rest of the country, do you think that is healthy?

You don't see a problem with someone only catering to large cities and losing everywhere else? You think that is how we will move this country forward?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So a few people like to live in dust and dirt, and they want to run the country?

ha

Most people in the US live in urban areas.

A leftist AND a sheer unadulterated bigot.

Color me surprised!!!

ETA... here is my "dust and dirt" as seen from my bedroom balcony in the middle of my 400 acres...

The funny thing is that we have this huge Climate change debate to save the "Dust and Dirt", not the urban areas he talks about.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join