It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're a freedom loving American, you should be embarrassed by this......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Pelosi doing the walk of Shame.

Bring it!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Bring it!

Oh is this sports related?

Orange spandex??that would be funny AND mean

(insert walk like an egyptian)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Walk of Shame with orange spandex and the Cone of Shame. We could tell her it's a special high collar for her highness's new robes.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Sublimecraft

PC is gotten crazy.

SoOo....

If I dress in traditional Cherokee garb and bring a tomahawk to the game I am allowed because I'm Cherokee, or no?

~confused~

Sure you can but dont wear any dreads or bleach your hair blond.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

She should have blond hair AND blackface.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Freedom loving American here and I couldn't care less. I'm sure you as an Australian know more about America though..

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Bring it!

I come back to this thread to be served that mental image....

~staggers off to find some brain soap~

🤮

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Bring it!

🤮

I'm bad.

I thought you knew that.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

PC is gotten crazy.

SoOo....
If I dress in traditional Cherokee garb and bring a tomahawk to the game I am allowed because I'm Cherokee, or no?
~confused~

According to PC culture, it is allowed provided you only speak Cherokee at the game, if you speak english it's "cultural apropriation" for some reason.

Granted I had to hit my self in the head with a hammer repeatedly to type the above sentence.

These rules are hard....

Since I am half white, should I just feel half guilty?

Or does being female cancel that out because I have sammich skills?

It would just be easier if we had an ELE and start over.

edit on 9-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Bring it!

🤮

I'm bad.

I thought you knew that.

I bet she looks like the red lady without her necklace on...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Freedom loving American here and I couldn't care less. I'm sure you as an Australian know more about America though..

No, you are not a freedom loving American - don't kid yourself. You hate all Americans (and Australians) who don't think like you. Your posting history is a testament to this fact.

......and yes, I know more about the US Constitution and US Code than you ever will.

Deal with it.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

“Out of respect for the concerns expressed by Mr. Helsley, we will take several efforts to reduce the Tomahawk Chop during our in-ballpark presentation today. Among other things, these steps include not distributing foam tomahawks to each seat and not playing the accompanying music or using Chop-related graphics when Mr. Helsley is in the game. As stated earlier, we will continue to evaluate how we activate elements of our brand, as well as the overall in-game experience. We look forward to a continued dialogue with those in the Native American community after the postseason concludes.”

USA Today

An American baseball team (private company) made a choice to respect the views of a player on the opposing team.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

“Out of respect for the concerns expressed by Mr. Helsley, we will take several efforts to reduce the Tomahawk Chop during our in-ballpark presentation today. Among other things, these steps include not distributing foam tomahawks to each seat and not playing the accompanying music or using Chop-related graphics when Mr. Helsley is in the game. As stated earlier, we will continue to evaluate how we activate elements of our brand, as well as the overall in-game experience. We look forward to a continued dialogue with those in the Native American community after the postseason concludes.”

USA Today

to respect the views of

AKA: pander to political correctness because someones fragile feelings were offended.

Pathetic

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

That's your opinion.

The Braves organization feels differently. Further, you've blown the matter completely out of proportion.

Deal with it.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

That's your opinion.

The Braves organization feels differently. Further, you've blown the matter completely out of proportion.

Deal with it.

I couldn't give a sh!t what the 'braves organisation' feels about it, they are pathetic, the offended dickhead is pathetic.

Woooooshhhh.....that's the sound of THE POINT going straight over your head.

Deal with it.
edit on 10/10/2019 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

PC is gotten crazy.

SoOo....
~confused~

According to PC culture, it is allowed provided you only speak Cherokee at the game, if you speak english it's "cultural apropriation" for some reason.

Granted I had to hit my self in the head with a hammer repeatedly to type the above sentence.

These rules are hard....

Since I am half white, should I just feel half guilty?

Or does being female cancel that out because I have sammich skills?

It would just be easier if we had an ELE and start over.

But in that case the Democrats would want to impeach President Trump for cheating on Melenia with "ellie".
That is a movie plot but they would STILL believe it.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think it more likely that it was a clever psychological ploy by a member of one team to mess with the atmosphere of the crowd prior to the game.

"Hey, we're playing in Atlanta, and one way the home crowd gets all revved up is with those foam axes and with that Tomahawk chop chant. Watch this, guys ... Imma gonna tell the Braves Office that I am deeply offended by those, and see if I can squash it before we have to go in there ..."

Cardinals Teammates: *snicker, snicker*

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
The ban on Dixieland Delight didn't stop us Bama fans. Not gonna stop us Braves fans.

You don't see that as a problem? So more and more is taken from you each day and it doesn't faze you? At what point do you throw down your mit and say "enough is enough"?

The day the Saints drop the fleur de lis because of racism is the day I stop watching and sporting the Saints.

The day LSU drops Mike the Tiger because it's inhumane is the day I stop watching and sporting LSU.

I don't even watch baseball but doing this with their spirit icons, I'd say that's pretty messed up and chicken $#^* to me. I'd stop sporting them too if I actually cared about them rather than just eat it.

I seriously think that's a very big problem now. Everyone just eats it rather than say something and take a stand against it.

Did no one learn anything when WalMart took everything away from the real american stores?

edit on 10-10-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join