It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just who in the world is Mabus (third anti-christ) supposed to be?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ive heard that he didnt know who was more evil; Bush or Bin Ladden so he used the last two letters of Osama = MA and the first 3 of Bush = bus that = Mabus, but i suppose that is a stretch. He also spoke of the mark of teh Beast and who ever wears it will be punished. This could have something to do with having a micro chip on the right hand or the forehead. This could be used to travel or like a credit card....

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If you would like a good interpretation on Nostradamus you should visit Goro Adachi's site. He is one of the few that I have made sense of his prophecies.

www.goroadachi.com...

Not for people who don't have time to loose it can be a complex site at first. Since it deals with much more than one type of thought paradigm.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Nostradamus also says that Mabus will be wearing a blue turban. I don't know if that was literal or figurative, but Abbas does not wear a turban. I have considered that the blue turban, might actually refer to the blue helmets that UN troops wear. I am pretty sure though that Nostradamus would have said helmet, if he meant helmet.

The current Prime Minister of India, is a Sikh and he does wear a blue turban. I don't think his name is anything like Mabus though. For the record, I don't think that Dr. Manmohan Singh is the antichrist.

I have heard it said that the antichrist is supposed to be alive and on the earth right now. If so, then we may live to see who Mabus is. I would point out though that the first two antichrists, Napolean, and Hitler, were separated by about 100 years. So, we may have a few more decades to wait.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I think Mabus is not a name, it looks like Malus from latin which is somebody bad and harmful.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
According to this 'Seer'...there are three manifestations of a anti-christ figure or personnage.
(these 3 manifestations only appear to be 1st, 2nd, 3rd in making a world appearance)

one must consider these can also represent the three Woes in scripture.

Nostradamus interpeters have deduced that Napoleon, Hitler, Mabus
are the sequential appearances of these persons who have led, or will lead millions into their deaths.

i would suggest to the reader that the MABUS, who is still unknown
was actually the first of the trio which Nostradamus 'saw' in the future.
The MABUS, actually came to the world scene in the 1760-1770 time frame
only ~200 years after the Nostradamus prognostication around the 1550s...

the Napoleonic wars came about in the 1799-1815 era
the Nazi wars devised by Hitler were in the 1939-1945 era

but MABus, like i stated above came into existance before Napoleon+Hitler....
and is presently stronger & in control of the world much more than one realizes.
So, the confusing part is that popular mis-conception has it that MABUS
will be the 3rd in a series of anti-christs, rather than the 3rd of a trio of anti-christs

Identity:

MABus; can be broken down as follows, the 'MAB' of MABus
identifies the person born as:
Mayer Amschel Bauer...

This person legally changed the family name to Rothschild
and brought about the existance of the internation banker system called "Illuminati"...

The international banker cartel of the Rothschilds "Illuminati"...
is a cartel of 'families' which includes the Astors, DuPonts, Morgans, Freemans, Rockefellers, Schiffs...
just to name a few.

The MABUS/Illuminati -> Is Alive And Well in the 21st century,
and is the anti-christ beast that Nostradamus gave us a coded clue ;
by naming this abomination 'MABus'

related: www.scribd.com...

only 68 pages long, but in big type if you wish

i further submit that the 'MABus' = aka; Illuminati
has also spawned the like of the Nazis, the neo-cons, Jewish & Christian Zionism

[edit on 11-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by arc de triumphe
If you would like a good interpretation on Nostradamus you should visit Goro Adachi's site. He is one of the few that I have made sense of his prophecies

Not for people who don't have time to loose it can be a complex site at first. Since it deals with much more than one type of thought paradigm.

I used to visit his site when it had a members forum a couple years back...
i also wonder if he would do some creative research on the theory i just made with MABus being the cryptic identity of the founder of the House of Rothschild, which has built the Illuminati Empire

An Empire, (diverse from the others) but able to move armies, & thoroughly crush & trample any foe on Earth...
which is exactly what the Illuminati families (comes to power with a small party) have done to the Nations.

the MABus (Illuminati)
exert control of trade, forex money exchanges, the central banks of 100s of nations, weapons development has to pass the MABus 'sniff-test',
the Rothschild empire has the TriLateral commission, the CFR, the neocons, the Zionists...all are given life & purpose by the largesse of the MABus = Illuminati empire.

including the Media:
Does it become too exotic to even think that the Illuminati/Mabus empire uses the TV show '24' as a subliminal connection to both tell their rise to power & to laud their founders name??

how & what am i saying?... well the ongoing 'hero' for the entire '24'series is the
character Jack BAUER
recall that the founder of the Rothschilds
was himself Mayer Amschel BAUER in the year 1760 before he changed the family name to Rothschild

so, subliminally we are being given the name Bauer to associate with the hero & savior who thwarts terrorists with WMDs of all sorts...
and the story of the 'Bauer' family in '24' has:
Jack Bauer in 144 shows
Teri Bauer in just 24 shows
and Kim Bauer in 72 shows

there are 3 stages of history in creating the Rothschild/mabus/Illuminati empire, & thats the reason for the 3 Bauers in '24'... its all a blatent but shadowy narrative by the controlled media of the illuminati...being doled out to the masses...
exchange the desire for freedoms for security & safety

if i had the time & desire to fashion a Goro type of convoluted story about the MABUS 'beast empire/man' i could try...but i still just want to remain in the shadows myself & encourage others with a prompt or nice word
Here-&-there-Now-&-then,

~peaceable StUdio~

REF: TV show 24, cast of characters etc

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

[edit on 11-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
we now dont know exactly who really is mabus. nostradamus refers to him as the third anti-christ and the bible code refers to the antichrist of these times as a rich man, homosexual and I dont exactly remember where he was suppose to be born, but I remember it was in europa or the middle east. So for me, it isnt any USA president, director, vice-president etc etc. well thats all what i know.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I have a strange feeling that it is Barack Obama. He is a world leader that is very popular all over the world. He has got the power of speech to spellbind people.

Nostradamus has never given the exact name of the Antichrists. Because of this the name can be interpreted.

Mabus:

The second letter after M is O.
The letter after A is B.
The letter before B is A.

Now you have Oba og the US.

According to different revelations, that third antichrist will at first appear to want peace and steer the economy. Terrorists are seeing the US as a possible target. If an atomic bomb hits theUS, then more of the prophecies are comming true.

But not a lot has taken Buddha's predictions into account. According to him we will see 1000 historical Buddhas before the earth dissapears. According to many believers of Nostradamus then the earth will dissapear soon. We have only had two historical Buddhas by now.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
including the Media:
Does it become too exotic to even think that the Illuminati/Mabus empire uses the TV show '24' as a subliminal connection to both tell their rise to power & to laud their founders name??

how & what am i saying?... well the ongoing 'hero' for the entire '24'series is the
character Jack BAUER
recall that the founder of the Rothschilds
was himself Mayer Amschel BAUER in the year 1760 before he changed the family name to Rothschild

so, subliminally we are being given the name Bauer to associate with the hero & savior who thwarts terrorists with WMDs of all sorts...
there are 3 stages of history in creating the Rothschild/mabus/Illuminati empire, & thats the reason for the 3 Bauers in '24'... its all a blatent but shadowy narrative by the controlled media of the illuminati...being doled out to the masses...
exchange the desire for freedoms for security & safety

While I do agree with you, udio, about how the rothschilds are an extremely powerful family, some of the conclusions you have drawn between the tv show and the family have me scratching my head. Why would the rothschild family want to laud themselves as saviors of any kind, when in fact 99% of the time they hide from public view.

The exceptions to this are the members of the family that have nothing to do with the banking empire, members such as David de Rothschild, and Lynn Forester de Rothschild, to name two. So regardless of whether they are in control of the media companies or not, why would they make a show such as 24, when the things that happen in that show are not in any way related to the family in reality?

Lastly, when you say that the MABus represents Mayer Amschel Bauer, what do the U and the S represent? Nothing? MAB could be representative of anything, such as My Aunt Beatrice, Moronic Antisemitic Businessmen, Money And B*tches, so to say that the MAB is directly evident of rothschild involvement i just can't support.

Just to be clear, I'm not bashing your post, i'm just not seeing any correlations that you're making.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
MABUS:
osaMA-BUSh (terror network) or M.ABbaS* or obaMA, B., US president???

Personally I dont think it is any of them and Nostradamus was staring too long into his crystal ball and burning too much incense.

* M. Abbas = M. Abus phonetically

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You mean "Who was Mabus?"

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
reply to post by mazzroth

Where does it say Mabus is an antichrist? Where??? Not in the quatrain itself. Not in the quatrain before or after. In fact, all the quatrains are all jumbled up across the centuries.

Well here America is mentioned along with the antichrist, but I don't think its Mabus.

Century X Q:66
The chief of London through the realm of America,
The Isle of Scotland will be tried by frost:
King and Reb will face an Antichrist so false,
That he will place them in the conflict all together.

This sounds more like a WW2 reference

"The chief of London through the realm of America" - Winston Churchill's mother was an American

"The Isle of Scotland will be tried by frost" - not sure, were any of the winters during the period 1939-45 considered particularly harsh in the UK?

"King and Reb will face an Antichrist so false,
That he will place them in the conflict all together." - a union of the UK and US against a 'false' Antichrist - the definition of 'false' in this instance is open to interpretation, is Nostradamus saying that this Antichrist is not really one of the 'real' Antichrists, or referring to the message of this Antichrist - if the latter then Hitler certainly fits the Antichrist role here.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by sporty88]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Nostradamus predicted three anti-christs would come. The third was named as Mabus. Could Prime Minister Mahmud Abbas be Mabus?

I read somewhere speculation that the anti-christ was here already and a public figure and that the new Prime Minister of Palestine fits the description as far as the name goes. The name that Nostradamus predicted to be Mabus. I believe if what I read is true, that Abbas is set to bring peace in the Middle East between Israel and Palestine.

www.jerrypippin.com...

If he is the anti-christ, war will follow the peace big time.

While some have speculated that Bush W. is the third anti-christ,
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...
I believe someone negotiating peace between Israel and the Arabs better fits that description. We now have Prime Minister Mahmud Abbas. What do you think?

Nostradamus predicted 3 Antichrists - he did not say that one was named 'Mabus'. The relevant quatrain (the only one that I am aware of that mentions the name - Century 2, Quatrain 62) reads:

Mabus plustost alors mourra, viendra,
De gens & bestes vn horrible defaite:
Puis tout à coup la vengeance on verra,
Cent, main, faim quand courra la comete.

"Mabus" then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

It appears from this that it is the death of 'Mabus' that either precedes or occurs concurrently with some 'horrible rout', followed by 'vengeance' of some kind. It is unclear who or what 'Mabus' is, but is abundantly clear that 'Mabus' is gone before the events of the latter half of the quatrain play out.

If 'Mabus' is a person, then it is possible that his death triggers a series of terrible events.

It is even possible that this quatrain is intended to show a small part of a much larger series of events, like a verse in the middle of a song. My understanding of it seems to indicate that there is some event before this, that causes the death of 'Mabus'.

Unfortunately none of this tells us who 'Mabus' or the Antichrist - two almost-certainly unrelated people - are, and I have no idea either. There is also no specific indication that this even has anything to do with present-day or near-future events.

If this does relate to a near-future event, the most obvious obvious 'Mabus' candidate is Mahmoud Abbas - President of the Palestinian National Authority and Chairman of the PLO. His death would likely lead to a power vacuum which could easily be filled by more militant parties in the Palestinian political environment.

A less likely candidate is Ray Mabus (you just can't ignore the name) - senior adviser to Barack Obama. The only way I can see it playing out in this instance is in an assassination attempt on Obama, where 'Mabus' is killed instead. If it occurred at a major public event, a panicked crowd could be the 'horrible rout'. Another poster here mentioned the 'Hundred hands' possibly referring to the US Senate - possibly a unanimous vote for action against those seen to be responsible, although given the punctuation in the original I think that this is a bit of a stretch.

It is important to remember in deciphering the words of Nostradamus, the historical context in which he wrote 'The Prophesies'. While the practise of prophesy was not strictly considered heresy, there is little doubt that Nostradamus was highly aware of the danger of being seen in his time to be heretical. Why else would he have placed them in seemingly random order, written in a deliberately cryptic amalgam of different languages and anagrams? Sure, this kept him safe from the Inquisition, but it makes the work of interpreting any of them without the benefit of hindsight virtually impossible. My guess is that we will need to wait until after 'Mabus' dies to know for certain who he is.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The new President of the USA just named Mabus. Yes Ray Mabus was just appointed to the post of Secretary of the Navy!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yep, I just read that, (Secretary of Navy) -- which is what brought me here. I find this a very interesting turn of events, especially in light of the Nostradamus Century 2, Quatrain 62. As an "unpaid advisor", I was somewhat hesitant to put much stock in the link, but things are moving more toward "Mabus then will soon die" ----- or at least more toward it being significant if he DOES die.....
And to comment on the debate over whether he is the anti-christ -- who really cares??? It sounds as if no matter who HE is, a whole mess of yucky stuff is gonna get started after his death. We can debate all day over the identity of the anti-christ, but really the issue here is what storms are gonna break loose after Mabus (if it really is Ray Mabus) dies.
I do wish I understood more of the preceeding quatrains.... that might help in figuring out if this is the Nostradamus Mabus.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by shellybean

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

I've been waiting for this. I wondered when Obama was elected if Mabus was going to be in his Cabinet. He wasn't so I thought perhaps we weren't seeing this happen just yet. This is extremely cool.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I saw something cool on another site....

obaMABUSh... Maybe when the realm of them both end, we will see the Anti-Christ. The NEXT president could be... or maybe Obama will be assassinated and when they're done Biden will take over... I don't think he's intelligent enough, or a good enough speaker...

I don't know, I'm just going on what someone else said... I don't really believe in Nostradamus was a 'prophet'... he probably took a lot of a specific magic fungus haha...

Follow the teachings of the Holy Bible, not what one false prophet says...

Sorry I double posted and I can't figure out how to delete the other one.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Bassman86]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I saw something cool on another site....

obaMABUSh... Maybe when the realm of them both end, we will see the Anti-Christ. The NEXT president could be... or maybe Obama will be assassinated and when they're done Biden will take over... I don't think he's intelligent enough, or a good enough speaker...

I don't know, I'm just going on what someone else said... I don't really believe in Nostradamus was a 'prophet'... he probably took a lot of a specific magic fungus haha...

Follow the teachings of the Holy Bible, not what one false prophet says...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join