It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just who in the world is Mabus (third anti-christ) supposed to be?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is my first post...so be patient with me.

I’ve been reading alot of other posts that has gave me some ideas and theories - most likely wrong since even the bible says we are not suppose to know when such things happen, but guessing is still fun anyways

Now with the Nostradamus prophecy says something about 3 Anti-Christs. I don’t believe that they are antichrists but more of a pushing humanity into a certain direction.

The third, Mabus is suppose to bring peace or something like that, then he dies and then there’s big destruction of revenge and what not...

“Mabus then will soon die, there will come
A horrible undoing of people and animals:
At once vengeance one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will run. “

What I thought more of the above prediction was that most was focusing of the identity of Mabus then that of the other details. I found the mention of the comet a bit freaky. Especially if your like me and think that something big will happen in 2012. If you not familiar with 2012 - its said to be when the Mayan calendar ends and starts anew.....on the 21 dec I think (correct me if I’m wrong cos I cant really remember lol)

Many believe that the world is going to end that year – but I think it’s just going to be a stepping stone towards it. Since other religious calendars end later on. Muslim calendar: 2076, Jewish calendar: 2240

Now with the comet – I figure everyone would have to be able to see it – and the next comet that’s visible world wide is the comet 96P/ Machholz comet. It’s due to return for its sixth known journey past earth. Reaching perihelion on June 26 2012. Now this comet can been seen in broad daylight as its the 2nd brightest comet..i think. (also note it comes on 26 of the 6 for its 6th journey) (and also look up the comet – some pictures are pretty
And I thought that was a bit coincidental to arrive in 2012 – especially since that the Mayan calendar suspects a occurrence of some sort during that year, not necessary the end of the world, but an certain event.

Also something bout the sun in 2012. Sunspot cycles: the end of the Great Cycle is the culmination of a series of long-term sunspot cycles which will flip the sun’s magnetic field, causing earthquakes and flooding on earth. This has happened historically previously with the Mayan calendar. For every time a period ends on the Mayan calendar – the sunspot cycles will flip the magnetic fields causing a disaster of sorts on earth. The next due flipping sunspot thingy is for 2012. Ohno! Dum dum dum! But that doesn’t necessary mean the end of the world – just a disaster or something will happen – afterwards we just be carrying on living just like before...well kinda.

There is lot of suspects of who mabus is, such as Osama and Bush, etc – No one can actually be for sure because many religion states that we will not be able to tell the identity of the true antichrist and that we are incapable of prediction of the end.

But I have heard some theories for Mahmud Abbas. If he is to be the 3rd antichrist – he kinda does fit the description somewhat.

The 3rd antichrist is to bring peace before the destruction – which is because of his death. And the Prime Minister of Palestine fits the peace making description.

I also heard somewhere – cant be too sure though my memory gets foggy with numbers – that the antichrist has 9 years running or something like that – divided with 3 yrs something happening in each? I have no idea about the nine years thing – but suppose it is correct then Mahmud Abbas also fits as he started 2003-ish I think – that gives approx 9 years when the yr 2012 comes...well it will if his still running as prime minister. But Oooh spooky?

“Mabus then will soon die, there will come
A horrible undoing of people and animals:
At once vengeance one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will run. “

Soooo........ Mahmud Abbas will die 2012 sometime. A war will break out after all that peace making (i suppose they blame others for his death) which will be bad for all people and animals. Im not too sure about the hundred hands. It could mean 50 people (2 handds each) or important figues or countries.... not a clue. And then the comet Machholz will do its journey past earth.

But then the real antichrist will come – because mabus isn’t the antichrist just a stepping stone towards the arrival for the anti Christ.

Tada!
But its all wrong of course because no one can know for sure.
Wow – now only if I had put this much effort into my school work.....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I vaguely recall something about a "turban of blue" in Nostra's
prophecies about the Mabus anti-christ.

Do they have blue yamulkes?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
obama, subam su.bam.a i broke it down because it somewhat sounds the same, maybe barak obama is the third supposed anti christ, i guess will see oh and look in revelation and you'll read about the warrior balak, casting a stumbling block in front of israel, oh in case you didnt hear, he might be getting involved with israel; and its war related

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If in fact the antichrist is here and awaiting(which I don't believe he/she is), I believe MABUS to be an event. I am beyond conventional belief on this subject. I think MABUS could mean something like Muslim and Black United States. As in maybe Obama completely flips out and tries to start a new nation abbreviated would be Mabus. Several options apply here. He actually succeeds and starts a revolution in which the US wins and succeeds in "killing" the idea of Mabus and chaos ensues. Or he proposes the idea and it "dies" because of lack of popularity and chaos ensues on getting him out of office. Either way he is out of office in a state of mass chaos giving the "antichrist" the chance to rise to power.

That being stated as an explanation, I believe the coming of the antichrist to be much farther away than what is commonly believed by the Nostradomus followers.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The Antichrist is suppose to have power for 7 yers called the tribulation and the first 3 1/2 yrs will be a false peace at the start of this tribulation thier will be a 7 year peace treaty signed with Isreal.

And after 3 1/2 yrs he will turn into a dushbag and kill us all and Isreal.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I read in this article posted on Prison planet.com. Maybe Mabus is the current SECNAV. please read to find out more.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I am Mabus, my name is Magnus Alexander Rawstron

But I'm not bad, I'm the best thing to occur to humanity ever. People have interpreted prophecies and visions of the future incorrectly

magnusalexa.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
if i remember correctly, the antichrist is supposed to promote peace almost saintly, starting as an important religious figure, then rising to political power.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think that the 3rd antichrist mabus is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, leader of the "Alliance of Builders of Islamic Iran". MABIIs
en.wikipedia.org...

He is a hollocaust denier and has publically stated that Israel is to be "wiped off the map" very soon.

Iran has taken over the Gaza Strip on the western border of Israel through its terrorist arm Hamas, which it is re-arming now for a great war.

Iran has taken over Lebanon on the Northern border of Israel through its terrorist arm Hezbula, who it is re-arming now for a great war.

Iran has sent weapons and terrorist trainers to Iraq for the past 8 years to disrupt the Allies trying to bring peace there.

Iran has sent weapons and people to support terrorism in Afghanistan to disrupt the Allies attempt to bring peace there.

Iran is building nuclear weapons dispite UN sanctions and condemnation, opposing the IAEA panel of International Nuclear Safety Experts. He kicked out the inspectors while claiming that the nuclear program is "for peaceful purposes".

Iran is currently the military might behind radical Islam, which, in their words, are intent on taking over the world: www.israelnationalnews.com...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by fixmdude]

[edit on 7-9-2010 by fixmdude]

[edit on 8-9-2010 by fixmdude]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Before the antichrists emergence there will be great upheavals
of the earth, disasters and catastrophies. His arrival will be at a time
when people are desperate for direction and leadership. When he
amazes the masses with his wonders and achievements the earth
will be his. He will come from Syria.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fixmdude

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear readers of this thread,

Well, If we are going to determine who in the world at present match perfectly with the role of the Third Antichrist predicted by Nostradamus, it is important to explore all the sides of any candidate and check carefully if it really not only just resemble that figure but is showing beyond any rational doubt his intentions to push the world to a generalized conflict.

During the last four Years I have developed a so serious research on this topic, and I have arrived from diferent perspectives always to the same common place, there is only one leader in the world that really deserve to be considered able to assume such an evil role.

This personage of the international political scena is of course the Marxist Dictator of Venezuela Hugo Chavez-Frias.

Why I affirm this in a so categoric way, well here are some of the important points I can provide to support this hypothesis:

In the past I have discussed what I found in the past and in the most hidden facts of the personality of Chavez and my conclusions are resumed in the following threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, there is one so important point that does not appear on those threads, and is the following:

The Chávez family is Mixed, that is, its ancestry is primarily Afro-Venezuelan, Spanish with some Amerindian—has roots in central Venezuela's llanos.

Chávez was the great-grandson of rebel Pedro Perez Delgado, better known as "Maisanta".

Maisanta was a life-long rebel leader who helped spur an uprising that, before his capture in 1922, left dead both a Venezuelan ex-president and a state governor.

The extensive landholdings owned by Maisanta's family, known collectively as La Marquesena, were then confiscated by federal authorities. More than eighty years later, this same estate would be expropriated by Chávez.

Indeed, Chávez later recounted that the lost family estate had been of central importance in the stories he had been told by his paternal grandmother, Rosa, asserting that, "for me, [La Marquesena] was a meeting point for many things".

Now Chavez is obsessed with the idea that he is some sort of reincarnation of the famous military independence leader Simon Bolivar, that was the liberator of 6 Latin American countries including Venezuela, where he born.

The obsession of Chavez is to reconstruct the andean Confederation that Bolivar once leaded, and with it resurrect the former Soviet Union.

If you join MA.isanta - B.olivar- HU.go - Chavez - FriaS. you can so easy contruct the acronym MABUS , this since in spanish the letter H does not sound at all

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 9/7/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Mabus was never named as the anti-Christ, many Nostradamus scholars believes Mabus will be the forerunner to the Anti-Christ. The interpretation suggests Nostradmus used referencing to the false prophet in the Revelation of St John the Divine.

There is a growing minority who think British Prime Minister David Cameron is the anti-Christ (apparently...*rolls eyes*)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't credit Nostradamus for any of his "predictions" ever coming true. Anyone of us can make wild claims that, chances are in time can come to fruition.

I also have trouble believing in any anti christ let alone 3 of them. And it would probably take some fictional character to ever bring peace to the middle east.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Very interesting observation. I suppose we'll see in time?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Century II, Quatrain 62

Could Mabus be Abu Musa, the Island in dispute between Iran and the United Arab Emirates? Its demise could be the beginning of the destruction of people and animals due to the environmental concerns associated with the Persian Gulf Island. (i.e the oil reserves situated there)

Check out www1.american.edu/ted/abumusa.htm or google Abu Musa: Island Dispute between Iran and the UAE

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How about Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi? could he be the one? just a thought...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Isn't he already dead though...in 2006?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Justahunch

yes and thts the point
this guy is a gonner and thats good antichrist or not! there is no god who encurens their people to comite terror crime with their faces coverd! i MY GUESS ITS HIM

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A little outside the box but during all this tragedy w japan there has been bus accidents here in the US.Nostradamus was known to write in riddles and perhaps mabus is short for march bus accidents occuring when the anti christ decides to show itself? What better time than when war is breaking out in Libya and Japan is going thru hell? I read something recently that claims monsanto corp has to do with mabus.Very interesting! The author is Crystal Clark. She was a veritas guest last year. All that genetically modified food for a country who could potentially be facing mass hunger. Makes some sense. Frankly couldn't nuclear energy be considered an Anti christ?We have been slaves to the fear of A-bombs since WWII ended. Before nukes we feared crazy leaders like Hitler and Napoleons. With the nuclear age anyone who has the technology has the ability to blow up the world.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Mabus, may be Kim Jong-il. With his death today(19/dec/2011), his son Kim Jong-un will raise to power. He is too young to bare such a responsability as a nuclear power. I think his naivity will lead him to attack some country and the hell will break loose!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join