It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just who in the world is Mabus (third anti-christ) supposed to be?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think its not Ray Mabus. Even though coincidences matches according to Nostradamus' quote but Ray Mabus is just too old to be an Antichrist. Infact i think the Antichrist himself wouldn't know what his destiny would be.

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

I have done some heavy Google search on this and found out a lot of information related to this antichrist prophecy. He predicted Napolean and Hitler very precisely so it is very hard to believe that he could go wrong on the last one. But now i have my own theory. Maybe mabus is still to come. I feel that it is definitely a man, who came in an Airplane from the east maybe to a distant land (probably US). And thats where he realised his potential. 'The year 1999, seventh month, From the sky will come a great King of Terror'. Since the year is already gone way back now and nothing has happened. But the year 1999 had been prophecised by so many prophets over the past few centuries that it just becomes hard to not believe anything about that year. I think he would be somebody young and will rise to power quickly when his time comes. Noone would suspect him to be the Nostradamus Mabus because he himself doesn't intend to be that person. But when Nostradamus says 'To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols' he probably means the great King Genghis Khan, who had noble intentions to make china as 'one' and had to kill in order to stop the killing. His intentions would be targeted towards the unity of the world. And the means to do that will be cruel. About the last line nobody has been able to properly decipher. Maybe we can take it literally, with all the space explorations with Mars its possible that it has got something to do with the actual planet.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy

100808...or Mabus...i.e. barack hussein obama

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The theorists that think Bush is the anti-christ? come on people we can throw that right out. The antichrist is going to be someone people are going to be fooled by and mislead. Yea you could say Bush misled us in the war, but what does that matter now he is almost out. Watch out for Obama!! This guy has the charisma and drive to be the one. There is some prophetic writings by independant phiolosphers that say the 3rd antichrist would be charismatic, with mid eastern/musilim background, but western taught, young and would wow crowds. Since when for the exception of maybe kennedy who did not draw nearly the crowds like Obama to rallies?. Obama is of mid eastern/musilim background. Another intersting FACT. do a wikepedia search for Ray Mabus, former Gov Mississipi (sorry horrible speller) and former embassador to saudi arabia during clintons time. This guy endorsed Obama and is a senior advisor for his campaign. Nostradamus predicts "Mabus would soon die" and basically the anti christ would retaliate. After Obama is elected and maybe Mabus goes back to advising in the Arab nations and something happens to him and Obama shows his true being and here goes all out war. We all know Obama is going to win, the one world money system is around the corner with china and england needing bailouts. Who is going to be president of the most influential nation in the world at this time? Obama and he will be able to save us and win the world over. This person is going to fool us, think people, do you think Germans thought Hitler was bad? not from within. People like hiliary clinton, Come on? she doesnt have the power or the background and can she influence crowds and wow the public? no way. For every person that likes her there someone there that hates her. Putin no a chance if Russia's financials dump does that ruin the world economy? no. We are the ones, the world economy relies on us unfortunantly. America is the perfect grounds for the antichrist to rise. I am American, but lets face it we are politically fooled so easily all the time. How many years do we see both canadites get up in front of everybody and make promises that every 1 cheers for but when they get in office nothing happens. Its all a game and we are the puppets. All you have to be is the better liar.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
MTextMABUS, NOSTRADAMUS GIVES US THE CODED NAME MABUS. THE THIRD AND FINAL AFTER NAPOLEON AND HISTER.
"MABUS", CLEARLY IS AN ANAGRAM FOR MCCAIN BUSH. MCCAIN AND BUSH HAVE VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL WORLD VIEWS AND ARE BOTH CAPABLE AND MORE THAN WILLING TO TRIGGER ARMEGEDDON AS LONG AS IT'S IN, WHAT THEY PERCEIVE TO BE, AMERICA'S BEST INTEREST. (IMAGINE THAT). SO "MABUS"=MCCAIN BUSH. OR LET ME PUT IT ANOTHER WAY, (MCCAIN+ BUSH)=(MABUS) I BELIEVE THE ANAGRAM IS FAIRLY SELF EXPLANATORY AND OBVIOUS. COULD THIS BE THE PROPER INTERPRETATION OF AN AGE OLD PUZZLE?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

"Just who in the world is Mabus (third anti-christ) supposed to be?"

Its Bob Ross isn't it?
www.tranism.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
First of all, the anti-christ will be the world leader once their is a one world government. So think about it... there's no way in hell that an Islamic leader will be elected as the world president.

Second of all, the very first thing that needs to happen before the Anti-christ comes to power, is earth being hit by an astriod. The only ones people are talking about nowadays is an astroid named Apophis, which will swing by Earth in 2029 and the next would be 2036. NASA has already dismissed an impact on 2029 and gave a 1 in 450,000 probability that it would hit in 2036. The thing is though, is this number for 2036 is not 100% accurate until it first passes in 2029 because if it goes into the keyhole in the atmosphere, it can alter it's course. So, the earliest we can predict the anit-christ will come to power is in 2036 and even then, we won't know for sure until 2029.

Also, the anti-christ is not George Bush. In fact, no one from America will be the anti-christ as numerous studies of revelations, reveal that the anti-christ and his false prophet, is most likely from Europe. Which makes sense, since all of the major leaders who attempted to take control of the world (Nero, Napolian, Hitler) were all from Europe, where paganism orignally started, which is said to be Satan's religion.

There's no way a big majority of people will know who the anti-christ is and really, the only time we'll know is when he is wounded (possible assination) and fire from the sky comes down to heal him, which then he will claim to be Christ, but disclaim Christianity and start a NEW religion. So, we have a loooooong time ahead of us before anyone will know who the anti-christ is. In fact, he might not even be ALIVE for that matter.

IMO, I believe the predicted date of 12/21/2012 by the myans and so many other paganism believers, will be the birth date of the anti-christ, as the myans have said it will be a spiritual change in the world, which if it is the day he is born- will definitely be a spiritual change in the world as then, the world will become more evil than it ever has before (and you think today, there's so much evil going... just wait)

I advise everyone to stop listening to false prophets, even ones that's been dead for hundreds and hundreds of years. Nostradamus has made many predictions, some right with a few errors and some completely wrong. John in revelations is a true prophet, who has not been wrong so far. After all, he did claim Isreal will once again become a state, which it has in 1948 I believe? Also, he predicted a world government, in which would give the anti-christ power. European Union, African Union, South American Union, talks to merge for the Asian Union, and the talks of creating the North American Union are all signs of how the world will become united in one government. He also predicted a nuclear bomb being let off, which has in Japan in World War II. He predicted that everyone will receive the mark of the beast which will be the only source to allow you to buy, sell, and trade. RFID's are a shocking example of how easy this can be done, all it will take is time for this to progress and become more accepted before the anti-christ takes his throne.

For the sake of your lives, don't waste time with all the "half right, half wrong" false prophets such as Nastradamus. Only listen to the self proclaimed prophets who are ALWAYS correct because they are the true prophets.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm just in awe that everyone uses the name "Anti-CHRIST", yet everyone chooses to gather information about him and the end times from other resources, BESIDES the one that first used the term... THE BIBLE. It makes no sense to not follow anything that revelations and the rest of the Bible predicts will happen, when it was the first text to ever use the term "Anti-Christ". Instead, people (as predicted in the Bible) are turning to other resources that are giving them false leads and false hopes.

It's sad sometimes to see things like this...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Perhaps you should look up

Raymond E. Mabus Jr., the United States Ambassador to Saudi Arabia,

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Barack Hussein Obama=18 letters therefore 6+6+6=18
Take the Obama>MAB>>Take Hussein>US = MABUS!
He comes as a man of peace!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

MABUS TO ADVISE OBAMA (2007)

www.barackobama.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't think that the Antichrist will come out of nations, organizations not even from "Terra-Firma." What if the "sea" portion of the Revelations is a literal sea? In that case the Antichrist or "team evil" could somehow raise something like a continent out of the sea. They could accomplish this by using some advanced tech rather then supernatural powers...to keep up the delusion...nothing to see here folks! This would make it much more simpler for the Antichrist to control the world because he would have an untainted landmass all for himself to take over the entire world from. This might be an outlandish theory but all sorts of crazy things do indeed happen during the end times.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Has anyone thought putting Osama and Bush together?? osaMABUSh
We know the bin laden family and bush family have been associates for quite a long time. We know that Mabus will rise to power but not stay in power long, but after his death nothing but wars and destruction will take place. Ms. Bhutto, before being assassinated, gave an interview suggesting bin laden died Dec.2001 and in an Egyptian newspaper quoted from a Taliban leader in Tora Bora says he knows bin laden passed away Dec 2001. There is ample evidence suggesting Bush's connection with the acts of terror on Sept. 11th, along with his cronies in the administration and Congress. We know that at a time bin laden was an asset of the CIA during the Soviet-Afghan war....I cant help but think there is something to this!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Next comet is in 2010

mab mirrored bam and we know nostradamus eliminates vowels=obama

we all know what US stands for

If I am correct Obama will be killed in 2010 and then the sh# hits the fan

of course this is my guess

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
MABUS = McCain. McCain has two Cs turn them over and place one on
top of the other and you have: B. 'Ain' is a Scots word, which means: US (Mcain is a Scots name). So MABUS is McCain. When he dies in office, the
antichrist will rule America. In the antichrist, there is no male nor female, no Jew nor Gentile. Obama will Palin to insignificance.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join