It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's Facebook post made 20 minutes ago regarding the Middle East

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've always been on the side against war. I was outspoken against it during Bush's era and betrayed by Obama during his.

I'm not sure I'm not gonna be betrayed by getting my hopes up for Trump. But I'll cross my fingers that he means what he says.

I can't stand all the flip floppyness of the two parties though. As one who's been consistently against us being there, at least without a clear plan that can succeed, I've seen both parties go pro war when their party leader is for it and against when the other party is.

I do like that he specifically calls out Bush a fellow Republican. It's a good sign.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: odzeandennz

Just curious, when did Trump send Troops to the ME? This has been going on since the 90s when Bush sr was in charge. How long do you think our troops should stay?? It's been like 30 years now. Would you agree with the above tweet if Hillary had said it?

Also, it was Obama who sent troops into Syria. Heck the whole Arab Spring was deliberately intended to destabilize the Middle East and North Africa. Libya is still a mess.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Did trump start any of these conflicts?
He didn't send in all these troops in the first place.

We have troops in Korea 60 years after the shooting stopped...
Are we going to be in Iraq for 60 years?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm happy to see troops brought back from the ME. If we stop fighting in wars we can reinstate our constitution. Our constitution has been suspended since 1933 under Emergency War Powers, known as the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) today. We've been in continuous war since 1933. Once our constitution is reinstated all deep state alphabet agencies (IRS, FBI, CIA, etc.) Which presume an individual's guilt without due-process will be eliminated and the Smith Mundt Act will also be reinstated (eliminating the MSM/CIA domestic propaganda, which has been going on since 2013). That being said, with our current level of technology, there's no reason why any person should he stationed overseas. Anyone who has a phone or computer with internet access and/or a computer plugged into an electric grid which is connected to another computer with internet access can easily be spied on. Satellites can read the license plate on a car & lip readers can also decipher enemy conversations with satellite cameras & we can use drones to strike enemy targets. This is only the technology we know about. According to PEW research center, over 50% of Islamists worldwide support the global implementation of Sharia law. Under Sharia law: gays are executed, women have no rights & non-Muslims are considered the equivalent of cattle or non-human. I have no problem with Islamists who support Sharia law killing each other.
edit on 9-10-2019 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Don't worry.

He'll get a large campaign contribution from Boeing and Lockheed Martin and will be changing his tune in a few days.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Yes, because trump is the politician getting rich in office...
Not all those senators can congressmen......lol

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Thoughts?

I think Trump is a bare faced liar , I wonder why people take anything he says seriously.

BIG PICTURE! THE USA IS GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!

Lol.
He can capitalise his words as much as he want's but it don't make it true.

edit on 9-10-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The government just declassified documents that prove the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" claim against Iraq was a known lie. George W Bush, Dick Cheney, Colin Powell, and others should be pretty nervous right now.

How about we indict Dubya for war crimes, and then move on to the Clintons & Obama for their various crimes?

Can you provide a link to these declassified documents?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

A, supposedly, "billionaire genius business man" doesn't take a job earning 400K a year unless he's making some money out of it.

All politicians are in office to enrich themselves.

edit on 9-10-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Actually here are some real numbers instead of your propaganda.

Trump received $5,694
Harris received $6,054
Warren received $6,464
Biden received $7,070
Sanders received $20,426

Source

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Huh... Sanders sure got a surprising amount... one wonders why...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Bluntone22

A, supposedly, "billionaire genius business man" doesn't take a job earning 400K a year unless he's making some money out of it.

All politicians are in office to enrich themselves.

The presidency has been bad for Donald Trump's finances, with his personal net worth falling from $4.5 billion to $3.1 billion over the past two years, according to the latest Forbes billionaires list.

Source

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A country divided is not "great", it just means it has started to tailspin.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So you think the US has a moral responsibility to keep fighting? Because they went in, in another age and political climate?

edit on 9-10-2019 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ok, we should just bomb people.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Ok, we should just bomb people.

Who said anything about bombing people ?
See how well Trump and his supporters spin a false narrative , frightening really.

Believe in his great and unmatched wisdom , Obey.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Just curious, when did Trump send Troops to the ME? This has been going on since the 90s when Bush sr was in charge. How long do you think our troops should stay?? It's been like 30 years now. Would you agree with the above tweet if Hillary had said it?

If hilldog moved the troops around knowing Turkey would slaughter the Kurds the posts here would be greatly different I imagine.
It's all hypothetical of course, Republicans never investigated something like Benghazi or called her a murderer, ever.
America made the Middle East the melting pot it is, moving troops around and allowing genocide will be on America historically, namely el presidente who did it.
Plays directly into Russian hands however, putin wins again, if only the USSR had the interwebz...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

He just recently sent some to Saudi Arabia to protect their oil fields.

Link

He'll protect oil and his friends in SA but not people that fought alongside us in our misguided war on terror.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
A country divided is not "great", it just means it has started to tailspin.

Then we should have been in our tailspin since 1861.
That's a long tailspin.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'm not "a" supporter, i'm a thinker. And that gives me more trouble as pleasure.

But please tell me why this message is wrong, No matter what political side:

The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East. Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded. Millions of people have died on the other side. GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! We went to war under a false & now disproven premise, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. There were NONE! Now we are slowly & carefully bringing our great soldiers & military home. Our focus is on the BIG PICTURE! THE USA IS GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!

The whole middle east and parts of Africa are not and have not been real borders, with real countries, with real rulers.

It's a post colony and imperialism mess that WE can not solve with ARMS!

No matter where the wind of less bombs is coming from, you better embrace it.

edit on 9-10-2019 by EartOccupant because: Language Borders.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join