It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's Facebook post made 20 minutes ago regarding the Middle East

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am incoserv, and I approve of this message.

Like, 100%! Been saying it since the day I realized W. was full of fermenting fecal material and that we had been duped on a massive scale, which was just a few months into the Iraq invasion.
edit on 2019 10 09 by incoserv because: I am a bit anal about my orthography.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Riffrafter

Thoughts?

The left, which were formerly peaceniks, will be shouting battle cries as the new warmongers.

The only complaint so far has been some Republicans over Syria. That the left?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

So it is widely received in the (inter)Press as good news for peace, and a wise decision?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

So it is widely received in the (inter)Press as good news for peace, and a wise decision?

I thought many in the US wanted an exit from the mideast. Seems as though only the right has been critical of removing troops. Blame Obama for a while was big.

Personally I feel most of the leaders and country are full lies, bias and general BS. We are getting what we have set up. People seem to jump on whatever band wagon is currently passing their house.

It is just business (money). Look to those getting rich.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Riffrafter

Thoughts?

The left, which were formerly peaceniks, will be shouting battle cries as the new warmongers.

The only complaint so far has been some Republicans over Syria. That the left?

The only MSM news I listen to is the radio in the morning and they stated that Trump was getting flak from Republicans and Democrats on his decision to pull our troops out of Syria. This was both Fox and ABC radio.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
We shouldn't have gone into the Middle East, but we did. Just because he doesn't want us there, doesn't mean the right solution is to just abandon past allies and bail when they need us. This was a coordinated move - and now people are going to die, because of Trump's decision. There could have been a much more elegant removal - not a trigger-pulling reaction on a phone call, and then we are out 24 hours later.

No thoughts on the results of pulling out, just blindly doing it because he is Trump, and can. Even if those are not "our" people, they are still people - and it's sad to me, that people can be so flippant and overjoyed that Trump's actions caused an immediate attack on what used to be our allies.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
OMG BUT WHAT ABOUT THE KURDS.

LOL they never gave a shI! about the Kurds until now.. Never not once lol

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No doubt leaders on both sides are critical of an exit. Cleanly dividing all decisions down the middle by political party is unrealistic.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

The whole middle east and parts of Africa are not and have not been real borders, with real countries, with real rulers.

Rulers are only as real as the weapons and foreign interests that back them - keeping their people under dictatorships.

The borders are real - set up by Britain and protected by US soldiers so the US/Petrodollar remains supreme, and the MIC makes money and Big Oil like Shell and BP.

wiki Iraq -

In April 1920 the British Mandate of Mesopotamia was created under the authority of the League of Nations. A British-backed monarchy joining these vilayets into one Kingdom was established in 1921 under Faisal I of Iraq. The Hashemite Kingdom of Iraq gained independence from the UK in 1932.

The Shah of Persia

en.wikipedia.org...état

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup d'état (Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎), was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project[5] or "Operation Ajax") and the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot").[6][7][8][9] It was the first covert action of the United States to overthrow a foreign government during peacetime

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

sorry but Shell Oil Co. is owned by the Dutch

you know that operation mindcrime guy, yeah ask him about shell oil co.

but please do go on.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I think we agree.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Sometimes i think that Shell has a private army called the Dutch.

I repeat: Only sometimes.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

We shouldn't have gone into the Middle East, but we did. Just because he doesn't want us there, doesn't mean the right solution is to just abandon past allies and bail when they need us.

Did you give a toss when no WMD's were found?

the US and Big Oil interests go back to 1906

Did you care about the breakup of Libya? Iraq? Afghanistan? or the millions killed and displaced?

"Fake outrage tears"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

the US and Big Oil interests go back to 1906

May I be so kind to add a few countries more to your exclusive profitable club.

Did you care about the breakup of Libya? Iraq? Afghanistan? or the millions killed and displaced?

I did, and do.

edit on 9-10-2019 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You put your foot in your mouth again - do go on

en.wikipedia.org... › wiki › Shell_Oil_Company

Royal Dutch Shell

Shell Oil Company is the United States-based wholly owned subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell, transnational corporation "oil major" of Anglo-Dutch origins, which is amongst the largest oil companies in the world.Approximately 80,000 Shell employees are based in the U.S. The U.S. headquarters are in Houston, Texas.

You also forget Bush snr/1st gulf war?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

sorry but Shell Oil Co. is owned by the Dutch

You think any Americans own stock in Shell.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Good that we agree - trying to keep people honest rather than "Trump this/Hillary that"

The point I'm making about borders that you claimed weren't real is that they exist in law and exist insofar as you can destabilize them ( put in your puppet ) or protect them.

I don't think I've come across countries being created by "voters" only by guns and brute force.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I feel the same way.
Hope he gets us out of there.

I agree
bring all our troops home

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Dont be silly, the Dutch Royal family dont send their children to war - they use the US military!

www.fool.com...

Fine is not fine

Anti-trust officials of the European Commission raided the offices of a number of oil companies, including Shell, last week. They're investigating allegations of price-fixing.
Anti-competitive agreements -- whether formal or informal, written or verbal -- are prohibited under the UK Competition Act and the EC Treaty. Companies can be fined up to 10% of their global turnover for each year they engage in the behaviour, up to a maximum of three years.

Shell's turnover for the past three years totals over a trillion dollars and the 10% figure is $130 billion. That represents around three times the company's latest annual profit and 18 years of dividends!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

ATS is all about "scoring" likes and stars - not many bother to research and dig deeper

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join